If Dak dominates like he did in 2019 does Dallas trade Dalton?

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dominates? He has andrew luck syndrome, beat bad teams, look like a bum vs good teams, every excuse thrown his way with all the talent surrounding his offense.

Repeat 2019 on offense and we need to draft a qb

morat1959

Reaction score
Subtract his numbers from the games against the Giants, Commanders, and Dolphins, which went a combined 12-36.

Now how do his numbers look?

In 3 of the other 11 games, Dak couldn't even Dallas to a touchdown. Dallas went 3-8 in those games.
Shhhh! You’re gonna hurt their feelings!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dalton is worth far more as a backup than he'd serve Dallas as a trade objective. He's on a 1-year deal whereby he'll be gone once that's up.

Actually, I doubt any team would be likely to volunteer to give us a draft pick at that time when they would readily get him by signing him. ;)

Last edited:

bewp7

Reaction score
if dak dominates again like he did last year the chiefs will probably call and offer mahomes + three 1sts!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dominates? He has andrew luck syndrome, beat bad teams, look like a bum vs good teams, every excuse thrown his way with all the talent surrounding his offense.

Once again, how'd Aikman do when Emmitt didn't show up? Dak with NO running game help (Zeke no show) = difficult to consistently move chains. But as always blame all the offensive woes on Dak.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
30TDs to only 11ints and almost 5000 yards. Carrying a team with no defense and a head coach that should be a grade school gym teacher to an 8-8 record! Maybe a desperate team will send us a 3 for Andy.
No, we need a solid back up. But I think eventually the rookie will Beat out Dalton . I don’t think anybody would trade for him we have to outright release him

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
30TDs to only 11ints and almost 5000 yards. Carrying a team with no defense and a head coach that should be a grade school gym teacher to an 8-8 record! Maybe a desperate team will send us a 3 for Andy.

Dalton is a nice one-year deal for a back up. Trade him and then Dak gets hurt a week later...now what? A 7th round rookie from FCS?

Depth is not a problem.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Team record.
I don’t think people realize 8/8 what it really means. To be as good as we were for as long as we were. Without ever getting those top draft picks middle of the road draft picks is all we’ve been getting. Even now analysts are saying it was a great accomplishment for it to be good for so long. We’ve always put a competitive team on the field. Me I may have wanted to fail to become great. But you know

Kaiser

Reaction score
Dalton is only on a one year deal
tumblr_p7huzwZE9Y1x4etbfo1_400.gifv

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
The best chance to trade Dalton would be like the Bradford trade where a team with Super Bowl aspirations loses their qb at the last minute and they are desperate. Besides a sweetheart deal like that I would rather have a quality backup qb.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Once again, how'd Aikman do when Emmitt didn't show up? Dak with NO running game help (Zeke no show) = difficult to consistently move chains. But as always blame all the offensive woes on Dak.

He won a Super Bowl, he didn't go 8-8.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, 8-8 is total domination.
Team sport?

W-L records are not inclusive to QB's. I thought we dismissed the notion they were months ago.

To blame 8-8 on Dak means you have to blame him for the inconsistent defense, league worst horrible special teams, highly poor coaching and management of the kicker position and overall terrible job by the HC/staff last year.

Some would say it's a miracle that Dak was able to win 8 games and deserves credit for doing that with everything stacked against him.

glimmerman

Reaction score

If we repeat last year then our ST will suck again this year. You can’t win games like that. They killed us on the end of drives and where we started drives every game. Defense that can’t get off the field. And yeah Dak could game played better for sure.

If you were HC last year how many games would you have went before you got a new kicker and ST coach.

Flamma

Reaction score

Just curious, what did Dak dominate? If we didn't make the playoffs with you, we can do that without you. We paying for stats now?