If Dak is average in 2019 and we don't come close to a Super Bowl

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You have to understand salary cap has never been an issue with the Cowboys. The mathematicians this franchise has on staff is remarkable I don't care what they pay Prescott. Whatever this franchise to site to pay him obviously he must be worth it. Unless you know more than a franchise
Lol

I don’t trust Jerry or this franchise.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't recall what the standings were at that time. You may be correct. But in my opinion there are never meaningless games. As soon as you take someone for granted that doesn't set a great presidents in the locker room. Throw the records out the window when it's the division game

It was meaningless because it didn't change anything for us win or lose that is all i am saying, but of course beating the giants is always a good thing

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was meaningless because it didn't change anything for us win or lose that is all i am saying, but of course beating the giants is always a good thing
It was priceless because of the experience. The confidence to throw to Beasley in the end zone. Do not understand how important that was that win

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know how many posts I read with people want the team to lose just so we can change coaches. Do they not realize that turmoil that could create in the locker room. I don't understand people sometimes you never lose on purpose I don't give a s*** what the reason is. Go Cowboys

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Trust in William McClay. If you don't trust a franchise tell me why you're even a fan. Is it the Pretty Little Star.?
It’s not up to us to believe or trust , only cheer and boo along.

Obviously over the years we’ve made some questionable decisions deserving of criticism.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's why Jimmy Johnson Super Bowls are tainted for me. He cheated and he admits it. He refused to play those 13 players. It ruined some of their careers. But he didn't care. Bothers me till this day

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s not up to us to believe or trust , only cheer and boo along.

Obviously over the years we’ve made some questionable decisions deserving of criticism.
I definitely believe in this team. Why would I root for a team I didn't believe in. Doesn't make sense to me. But to each his own

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
It was priceless because of the experience. The confidence to throw to Beasley in the end zone. Do not understand how important that was that win

Your putting to much emphasis on stuff that in that situation wasn't important. The Giants were playing out the game getting ready for the golf course, the simple fact we were such a better team than they were yet the game was 36-35 should tell you something. yes the offense played well but c'mon do you think the Giants really cared?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess the difference is I live this game of football we love. I do whatever I have to do for my family and daughters during the week so Sunday belongs to me. LOL

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I definitely believe in this team. Why would I root for a team I didn't believe in. Doesn't make sense to me. But to each his own
I root for them because they’re in my backyard. I haven’t believed in this franchise in about 25 years.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Forever the score. How many times did we have the ball in the 4th quarter
Forever the score my butt didn’t you hit the I get the last laugh bs? Since you do did you get it when Dink took all day to score a td? It’s a yes or no question. How long did your qb take to score when we needed a quicker score?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Your putting to much emphasis on stuff that in that situation wasn't important. The Giants were playing out the game getting ready for the golf course, the simple fact we were such a better team than they were yet the game was 36-35 should tell you something. yes the offense played well but c'mon do you think the Giants really cared?
It may not be important to you. But it's important to the players the locker room. And that makes a difference of winning or losing on Sunday. I don't put too much emphasis in it cuz I understand how important camaraderie is. I guess you would never on a team are in the military. It's a very important word camaraderie to me. But again be good be safe I'm out

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Forever the score my butt didn’t you hit the I get the last laugh bs? Since you do did you get it when Dink took all day to score a td? It’s a yes or no question. How long did your qb take to score when we needed a quicker score?
What is having the last laugh got to do with this question in the first place. But again how many times did Prescott have the ball in the 4th quarter. How many games has he won when the ball was in his hand last and he had the opportunity. 13 last minute game winning drives para first most of any quarterback the last three seasons.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott has the most Primetime wins of any quarterback in the last 3 Seasons. He also has the most 4th quarter wins in the last 3 Seasons. You still haven't answered the most important question how many times did the offense get the ball in the 4th quarter

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And just so you know I like methodical dink-and-dunk. It's been a winning formula for many of the Great teams

Philmonroe

Reaction score
What is having the last laugh got to do with this question in the first place. But again how many times did Prescott have the ball in the 4th quarter. How many games has he won when the ball was in his hand last and he had the opportunity. 13 last minute game winning drives para first most of any quarterback the last three seasons.
Are you not smart enough to know what you posted previously? I hope not because that would truly be sad if you don’t remember what you posted. You didn’t answer my question did you get the last laugh when your average qb was acting like we had the lead draining the clock in the fourth? Did any of those 13 come against the Rams in the game I asked about?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I live 10 minutes from Gillette Stadium. I can't stand Tom Brady and his little beanie cap. Is that the only reason why you're a Cowboy fan is because they're in your backyard. Wow

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you not smart enough to know what you posted previously? I hope not because that would truly be sad if you don’t remember what you posted. You didn’t answer my question did you get the last laugh when your average qb was acting like we had the lead draining the clock in the fourth? Did any of those 13 come against the Rams in the game I asked about?
Are you telling me that you don't want a quarterback with confidence on the sideline. Did you really just say that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know what I posted but what does it have to do with the last laugh here. Do you know how many bets I had on Facebook with people that said they would delete their Facebook page if the Cowboys won more than seven games. Again I love getting it the last laugh