If I Am Dak, My Price Just Went Up To $45 A Year

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The offense was the top offense in the league last year and was off to an even better start this year. Its complete nonsense to act like the offense is even in need of help when they were averaging over 30 points a game. OLine is ONLY looking bad because 3 pro bowlers are out which I would expect tot be the case. Lamb is doing fine. Cooper is signed for a bit and if they were to let him go they would keep Gallop instead so WR is fine. If they see a TE they can go for it but Schultz has been a pleasant surprise. Offense is more than good enough.

Our offense was turning the ball over a ton, that included Zeke and Dak. Dak was getting pressured too much and getting hit from the right where he tends to struggle to feel the pressure.

Are you seriously trying to state an O-Line that is currently without every one of it's starters, outside of one, is fine? lol Smith is nearing his end, who knows about Collins. So Martin is about all we got.

This is unbelievable denial.

kid1150

Reaction score
Idiotic. Romo had a great offensive line and Dez Bryant, but our defense was inconsistent, at best, in 2014.

Defenses win you championships or you have to hope to get a Mahomes. We have neither of those.

Hmm, not sure you read his post correctly. Unless, I'm misunderstanding yours.

Blitzen

Reaction score
LT needs to be replaced in a couple years but it is not imminent. Again they did not have Tyron for most of the season and were still putting up historic numbers. Every LB is pushing it. If you are arguing it then we are back to wanting 22 Pro Bowl players. You generally find your big boy starters early in the draft but the 4th and 5th rounds can find suitable JAGS to play in between those guys.

It is imminent. Tyron has missed significant time for several seasons. He has a chronic problem with his back and or neck. It will not suddenly get better by next season. He will either manage the pain or will miss more games... Left guard must also be addressed. Both starting DT spots (at least one star). Another star starting defensive end. At least one star linebacker as none can be counted on to reach that level. At least one star safety and probably one star corner. There are gaping holes all over defense.

Adreme

Reaction score
Our offense was turning the ball over a ton, that included Zeke and Dak. Dak was getting pressured too much and getting hit from the right where he tends to struggle to feel the pressure.

Are you seriously trying to state an O-Line that is currently without every one of it's starters, outside of one, is fine? lol Smith is nearing his end, who knows about Collins. So Martin is about all we got.

This is unbelievable denial.

No I am stating that an OLine NEXT year WITH every one of its starters is fine. No OLine in the entire NFL is fine when 3 of its starters go down and drafting to be in that situation will make every other unit suffer.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No I am stating that an OLine NEXT year WITH every one of its starters is fine. No OLine in the entire NFL is fine when 3 of its starters go down and drafting to be in that situation will make every other unit suffer.

We have Center, LG, and LT to worry about. That's a pretty significant % of the O-Line there. And as I said, who the heck knows about Collins. You are banking on Smith coming back and staying healthy.

dfense

Reaction score
Then you let him walk and if you have a Top pick in this draft, you take a QB.

Just that simple.
Dude, who's going to buy his house with a football field in the backyard?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Average points per game with Dak............36

Average points per game without Dak.......6.5

This team is not even competitive without Dak, scoring 30 points per game less. Let me repeat that, we are scoring 30 POINTS PER GAME LESS!

Dak and his agent be like..............

t9IhAZ.gif
Nope just apply the tag where he can negotiate with other teams and take the draft choices and start over. Maybe he made some team think he is worth 2 1st’s .I hope so.

irving

Reaction score
Hopefully Dak will realize Jerry and Stephen are in over their heads and he(Dak) should sign somewhere else. I'm sure Dak understands that like the quarterbacks before him, he will be blamed for losses and failures whether he deserves it or not.

kskboys

Reaction score
Average points per game with Dak............36

Average points per game without Dak.......6.5

This team is not even competitive without Dak, scoring 30 points per game less. Let me repeat that, we are scoring 30 POINTS PER GAME LESS!

Dak and his agent be like..............

t9IhAZ.gif
So, you're saying Dak wants a huge contract so he can beat up and lose games? You really think Dak is that dumb?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
There needs to be a fire sale and a front office blow up.

Dak is not getting more than Mahomes coming off a season injury like this.

Plus the cap is not going up after COVID and barely any fans in the stands.

Dak contract talks can go away for a while now.

Especially if we have a top 5 pick, Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields there for the taking at QB.

Bengals got Burrow so they're not drafting either of those guys.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
A) we don't have a good OC
B ) the OL dropoff that happened at the same time was horrific
C) zeke ain't done jack
add to that we play different teams each week, and yeah different defenses, the ones since dalton took over are better than
the ones dak was scoring a lot of points on.
Also daks buddies arent playing good for dalton.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah, no way this team gets to 8-8 without Dak.
You say that like it’s an insult, but it’s true, and it’s a tremendous compliment to Dak.

This might be the worst team in football without Dak. With Dak, they’re an 8-8 team.

That’s how you know the QB is ELITE.

Motorola

Reaction score
You say that like it’s an insult, but it’s true, and it’s a tremendous compliment to Dak.

This might be the worst team in football without Dak. With Dak, they’re an 8-8 team.

That’s how you know the QB is ELITE.
Wait- I've read this comment before.....oh yeah.
Back in 2011, 2012, 2013.
Just insert [Romo] for Dak.