CZ POLL If you could change only one, would you change Quarterback, Coach or Ownership?

Which of the three options would you change if you could only make one come true?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I am realistic fan. Never thought we had a chance to win the SB this year. Missing way too many pieces. You can blame whoever you like to make yourself feel better.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I am realistic fan. Never thought we had a chance to win the SB this year. Missing way too many pieces. You can blame whoever you like to make yourself feel better.
There are 31 other teams with different pieces.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I never predicted Dak would thrive in the playoffs and you’ll never find anything close to me saying that. If you’re going to crap I’ll stop responding to your BS. :thumbup:Almost 80% of the fans were on board with Dak in Dec. Check out the poll. It’s proof positive how fans live in the moment.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/are...rterback-of-the-dallas-cowboys.517731/page-12
Wrong, can't argue with the clueless anymore.

Enjoy the Green Bay game. Rookie and 2nd Year QBs having fun. Your persistent argument of that Dak can't be replaced even with a first round pick is shown to be wrong too.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Obvious choice is Jerry.

But there is no Cowboy player in recent memory that disgusts me more than Dak.

If you have paid attention to his career timeline, a lot of the reason we are in the shape we’re in is because of him
Dak didn't draft himself, Dak didn't promote himself to QB over Romo, Dak didn't just sign himself to 100 plus million, and Dak isn't the one who is retaining him after a dismal career. Your man is Jerry Jones.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Jerry got us into this mess, he should be fired. Fire himself.

Sick of him trying to win his way which has been proven not to work.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak didn't draft himself, Dak didn't promote himself to QB over Romo, Dak didn't just sign himself to 100 plus million, and Dak isn't the one who is retaining him after a dismal career. Your man is Jerry Jones.
Dak did not decide to neglect the DT position for years.

plasticman

Reaction score
What is the common thread for the past 27 years of futility?

Dak isn't the reason the Cowboys can't get to the NFC championship game, he's only been here for the last 8 seasons. It can't be McCarthy; he's only been here 4 seasons. This has been going on long before either of them was part of the Cowboys organization.

Which position has not changed personnel over these past 27 years. Every one of those 27 years it's been the same person calling the shots. I count 4 times now where the GM should have been fired. On any other team in the NFL, Jerry Jones would have been fired. In fact, on any of the other 31 teams, Jerry Jones wouldn't even get an interview for the position of GM.

I wonder.....how many times did Parcells, Phillips, Garrett and McCarthy wish they could throw Jerry Jones through the wall. How many times did Jerry undermine their authority by siding with a player or by making a football decision they were adamantly opposed to? How many times did they have to modify a plan they felt could succeed but were unable to accomplish due to Jerry's interference?

How many times did Jerry prioritize something other than winning? How many times did Jerry spend time away from his GM duties to pay attention to marketing, or stadium issues or public relations? How many times was the GM position treated like a part time job?

Change the quarterback, it has been done several times. Change the HC, that has been done even more often.

The results aren't going to change until the root cause of this constant failure changes.

The ultimate decision maker when it comes to football related issues is a rank amateur. Worse than that, he doesn't believe he is incompetent despite the fact that it is confirmed on an annual basis for almost three decades.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
This is the easiest question to ask in the history of the easiest questions to ask..anybody named Jones should be banned from the building now, and forever unless his name is Chris in the off season

Status
Not open for further replies.