CZ POLL If you could change only one, would you change Quarterback, Coach or Ownership?

Which of the three options would you change if you could only make one come true?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Very serious, BB is smart enough to move on from what is not working.
He’s smart enough not to move on from a real
good QB who’s leading his team to the playoffs every year. He’s no longer the Pats coach because he didn’t have a good QB. Once Brady decided to leave he was forced to use a first round pick on a QB that didn’t pan out. Had Brady remained in New England Belichick would still be the head coach.

TWOK11

Reaction score
And for the record my answer would be Jerry, simply because it would allow consolidated personnel authority with respect to both the draft, extensions and FA under one GM. Right now we have this strange set up where Will McClay and the coaches largely control the draft and Stephen Jones handles extensions and free agents.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
He’s smart enough not to move on from a real
good QB who’s leading his team to the playoffs every year. He’s no longer the Pats coach because he didn’t have a good QB. Once Brady decided to leave he was forced to use a first round pick on a QB that didn’t pan out.
Not every year (playoffs) and most importantly, the QB with the worse playoff record of any QB ever who has played at least 5 playoff games.

Just like he did with a good QB (Bledsoe) and moved on to Brady. So he has already done exactly what you said he wouldn't.

Hey maybe with the right pieces around him Dak Bledsoe would have 6 super bowl rings too...lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not every year (playoffs) and most importantly, the QB with the worse playoff record of any QB ever who has played at least 5 playoff games.

Just like he did with a good QB (Bledsoe) and moved on to Brady. So he has already done exactly what you said he wouldn't.

Hey maybe with the right pieces around him Dak Bledsoe would have 6 super bowl rings too...lol
He moved on to Brady because Bledsoe got hurt and Brady stole the job. Dak doesn’t have a good enough team around him. The same problem when Romo was here. The team underachieves. It’s not like we’re playing well as a team and the QB sucks. This is a “team” issue. We haven’t had a defense that steps up in the playoffs since our great 90s teams or a consistent running game. It all gets thrown on the shoulders of our QBs. That’s a recipe for failure for any team in the playoffs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And yet you and many others will still be here gracing us with your presence and refusing to let anyone enjoy anything.

Some of you are determined to try and make sure everyone is as miserable as you all the time.
What are you talking about? Lol

Who is happy or has been happy in Cowboy land?

I’m speaking to rationale people and not you delusionals ok?

If my post hurt your feelings too bad.

My inbox is a sea of likes with 1 or 2 cry baby responses from the 1 or 2 crybabies on this forum.

I’m speaking to the rationale men and women on this forum not the little weirdos who can’t have a conversation.

TWOK11

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Lol

Who is happy or has been happy in Cowboy land?

I’m speaking to rationale people and not you delusionals ok?

If my post hurt your feelings too bad.

My inbox is a sea of likes with 1 or 2 cry baby responses from the 1 or 2 crybabies on this forum.

I’m speaking to the rationale men and women on this forum not the little weirdos who can’t have a conversation.
Im asking why you’ll still be here if there’s no point in watching or any reason to be excited? Why not leave and let those of us who take sports for what they are an can still get enjoyment from it be free from such constant, incessant whining?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
He moved on to Brady because Bledsoe got hurt and Brady stole the job. Dak doesn’t have a good enough team around him. The same problem when Romo was here. The team underachieves. It’s not like we’re playing well as a team and the QB sucks. This is a “team” issue. We haven’t had a defense that steps up in the playoffs since our great 90s teams or a consistent running game. It all gets thrown on the shoulders of our QBs. That’s a recipe for failure for any team in the playoffs.
Not buying it.

Andy Reid and BB both moved on from good QBs that got them to the playoffs but couldn't get to the next level with playoff success.

It worked for both of these mastermind coaches and is what we should do.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not buying it.

Andy Reid and BB both moved on from good QBs that got them to the playoffs but couldn't get to the next level with playoff success.

It worked for both of these mastermind coaches and is what we should do.
Mac Jones was inconsistent and sucked this season. How can you not see that? He was benched multiple times and his backup was just as bad. Alex Smith was a journeyman who was aging and Reid was planning on moving on from him which is why he moved up into the top 10 for Mahomes.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im asking why you’ll still be here if there’s no point in watching or any reason to be excited? Why not leave and let those of us who take sports for what they are a can still get enjoyment from it be free from such constant, incessant whining?
Why don’t you worry about you…

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Mac Jones was inconsistent and sucked this season. How can you not see that? He was benched multiple times and his backup was just as bad. Alex Smith was a journeyman who was aging and Reid was planning on moving on from him which is why he moved up into the top 10 for Mahomes.
Alex Smith and Drew Bledsoe = Dak and Romo.

The difference is their management figured it out before ours and the Patriots and KC have rings because they made the change.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
You couldn’t be more wrong if you tried…Wow! :facepalm:
Okay how am i wrong, splain away Lucy.

How many rings between those QBs again?

All 4 of them made playoff appearances and couldn't reach the pinnacle.

Okay out of the four i guess Dak does have the worst playoff record, so i will give you that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Okay how am i wrong, splain away Lucy.

How many rings between those QBs again?

All 4 of them made playoff appearances and couldn't reach the pinnacle.

Okay out of the four i guess Dak does have the worst playoff record, so i will give you that.
I already explained. Not was wasting anymore time with this. You don’t have a clue. :rolleyes:

tromofan

Reaction score
OWNERSHIP!!! Everyday, and twice on Sunday. Just gimme an owner who knows his role.

Status
Not open for further replies.