If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

Aulac

Reaction score
I'm not going to rank the QB in order but the following QB's are better than Dak.

(NOT in order)

1. Mahomes
2. Jackson
3. Watson
4. Wilson
5. Stafford
6. Brady
7. Herbert
8. Allen
9. Murray
10. Rodgers
11. Carr
12. Burrow
13. Mayfield, Tannehill, Prescott

So OP how on earth is Dak a top 7 QB?

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Somehow after a win this board gets even more ridiculous.

So many here are affected with DDS , Dak derangement syndrome . A syndrome ,that no matter what occurs in a game, Dak sucks and nothing will change their world view .

Aulac

Reaction score

So many here are affected with DDS , Dak derangement syndrome . A syndrome ,that no matter what occurs in a game, Dak sucks and nothing will change their world view .

That because Dak isn't worth the money the Cowboys are paying him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak is amazing. Seeing so-called Cowboys fans complain about him is just profound.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Wah.....Romo Era will be cliff note in about 5 years.

Nobody will remember Romo played for Cowboys 30 years from now...maybe jeopardy question or HOF....broadcasting

LOL don't forget to get Tony's check for all that space he's taking up in your head. He owns you so bad you had to go 30 years into the future. :lmao:

Priceless.

jnday

Reaction score

The Dak lovers are just as bad, if not worse. If they think Dak played a good game, they try their best to find posters that don’t like Dak so that they can say that they are right and everybody that doesn’t like Dak is wrong. Dallas lost last week , but the usual Dak lovers was acting like Dallas has won the Super Bowl because Dak our up good stats. It is stupid, Dallas and Dak lost. There is nothing good after a loss , nothing.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
One thing I will never question Dak on is taking responsibility for his actions.

He admitted to the interception he threw today cost the Cowboys three points.

Take the bad with the good…

Verdict

Reaction score
Dak was terrible today, held on too long, was unaware of pressure and couldn't find wide open receivers. I like Dak, but this was not a good game for him at all.

I think Dak is a top 5 QB, but he didn’t play like it today. But it WAS good enough in the end.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I'm not going to rank the QB in order but the following QB's are better than Dak.

(NOT in order)

1. Mahomes
2. Jackson
3. Watson
4. Wilson
5. Stafford
6. Brady
7. Herbert
8. Allen
9. Murray
10. Rodgers
11. Carr
12. Burrow

Ok well.... that's your opinion. A horribly bad opinion, but I won't debate you there.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Dak was terrible today, held on too long, was unaware of pressure and couldn't find wide open receivers. I like Dak, but this was not a good game for him at all.

:facepalm: I like you, but this was not a good comment :laugh:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

(NOT in order)

1. Mahomes
2. Jackson
3. Watson
4. Wilson
5. Stafford
6. Brady
7. Herbert
8. Allen
9. Murray
10. Rodgers
11. Carr
12. Burrow

That looks about right. now do it by pay.

Qcard

Reaction score
Nice troll. There was no reason to bring Romo up except to bait.

Here's a thought: Grow up.

Dak struggled but did what it took to win. People are allowed to criticize him without hating him. Honestly, I thought it would be game one he struggled since it was his first back in a while. Still, I have no complaints because he helped the team win.

BTW, there have been about 721 QBs who have started in the NFL since it's inception. Number 17 on the list for fourth quarter comebacks is Tony Romo. For career wins, he's number 47 on the list. He was far from a bad QB. He had a lot of the same issues Dak struggles with. Front office incompetence, coaching, defense, WR drops, ,etc. The one time Dak had an O-line as bad as Romo had a lot of his career, Dak was knocked out for the season.

Romo was a better passer than Dak and could read the field better. Dak is better in just about every other category. They are slightly different types of QB and there's no real need to compare them. Anyone who has to resort to badmouthing Romo now to prop Dak up is just being juvenile. Dak can stand on his own merits.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Seriously, I was just posting about "QBs at the game yesterday"....

But I do know how to rile up the Dak Haters whom never accepted Dak after he hijacked Romo's lockerroom :clap: