If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

nobody

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Seriously, I was just posting about "QBs at the game yesterday"....

But I do know how to rile up the Dak Haters whom never accepted Dak after he hijacked Romo's lockerroom :clap:

Except I'm not a Dak hater and have supported him since day one. :)

basel90

Reaction score
Carr and Stafford are both better than Dak. Stafford goes through multiple read, Dak does not. Stafford can carry a team with no running game, Dak cannot.
Agree . Stafford had bad luck in his career but now getting a chance . Murray is so dangerous and versatile .

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
The Dak lovers are just as bad, if not worse. If they think Dak played a good game, they try their best to find posters that don’t like Dak so that they can say that they are right and everybody that doesn’t like Dak is wrong. Dallas lost last week , but the usual Dak lovers was acting like Dallas has won the Super Bowl because Dak our up good stats. It is stupid, Dallas and Dak lost. There is nothing good after a loss , nothing.
Yeah but the Dak haters are far far worse :
Dak has great stats but loses , Dak haters say only wins count .
Dak has ok stats but wins , Dak haters say he wasn’t good enough .
Dak has great stats AND wins , Dak haters say the team carried him .
Its ridiculous .

jsb357

Reaction score
Week 1 Dak was the 7th ranked QB Dallas lost
Week 2 Dak was the 27th ranked QB Dallas won

:huh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Let me tell you why I think we won this game. In the first quarter we came out angry. We were upset about last weeks loss. Prescott is definitely give me the ball last and I will win the game quarterback
the game plan Moore had sucked...he kept going away from what was working. for example in the middle of the 3rd. we are driving down the field. they can't stop the run or pass, and then he decides to get gimmiky with a college play...and make a throw to a guy covered on the right....seriously...then he calls another stupid play, with long developing routes and Dak gets sacked.....all the momentum gone....

Moore has to go

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think the defense was making him look real good considering all the open catches he had. That said, i still dont think he was the best on the field. Not yet.
yeah, it was the defense. couldn't possibly be the offensive players for Dallas or Dak who went 24/27...nah. it couldn't be...it must be the other team playing bad :facepalm:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't care. It's true.

We won, that's all that matters, but Herbert was better today.

If you can't see that then you're just fooling yourself.
how was Herbert better today? because he had more yards? but I have seen you argue the other way that yards don't matter.... and Herbert did throw 2 interceptions (should have been three), one in the end zone. Dak had an insane completion percentage of 85%....

Herbert wasn't better today. he was beneficiary of playing against a softer defense that allowed him to get some yards between the 20s..

I think you are just fooling yourself.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if it's okay to say dak is good, and that's okay with me.

I can't really say "amazing "....and he surely doesn't suck.

I probably make both wings mad by sitting right in the center.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
how was Herbert better today? because he had more yards? but I have seen you argue the other way that yards don't matter.... and Herbert did throw 2 interceptions (should have been three), one in the end zone. Dak had an insane completion percentage of 85%....

Herbert wasn't better today. he was beneficiary of playing against a softer defense that allowed him to get some yards between the 20s..

I think you are just fooling yourself.....
I'm still hung up on the 0TDs, 1 INT, 1 FUM part.

Call me crazy, but we're losing 90% of the games we play with stats like that from out QB.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I watched the game. Dak did not play well at all.

Pollards, the ref, and the defense getting a couple turnovers was the reason we won and I'm okay with that. Because a win is a win.

I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty any day.
its about how you say it...

defense got a couple of turnovers...as in defense was good...vs. Dak threw a couple of interceptions...as in it wasn't really the defense as it was Dak..

the picks came because herbert threw interceptions one in the endzone, another one in the endzone that got called back.
Pollard had a good game...I advocated for him to get more touches last week....

Refs called a few bad plays against us in fact, which would have put us in position to score more...so I agree, the refs called a bad game and we still pulled it out.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Herbert rank 17th this week
and
Dak ranked 27th this week.

so there is some truth to the argument
as much as some would like to dismiss it.
At least you can see it instead of just blindly dismissing it like others are doing. Props to you.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm happy with the win, but I'm not going to act like Dak was the reason for it. He didn't play well at all today, but I'll take the win.
he played well. he didn't play great. I think you have trouble telling the difference. when you go 23/27 and lead your team on the last drive for a score and a win. you played well.