If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, Herbert was the entire Chargers offense. Dak had a running game and was just a game manager. If you can't see that, then you are nothing more than a homer. Dak is not better than Herbert. No GM in the league would ever take Dak over Herbert! Dak threw one long pass and it got pick off. Herbert literally threw long passes after long passes and got called off because off penalty. Dak is not even in Herbert tier. Herbert had two touchdowns that was called back, or did you forget?
you don't much understand NFL defenses....

how was Herbert their entire offense. with players like Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Eckler (who is like pollard) )and a much better defense to support him)....how did Herbert was the whole offense?

as for Dak today, if you noticed the chargers defensive alignments playing cover 3 and cover 2 large parts of the game, it was the fear of the deep ball and the passing game that forced the charges to play deeper allowing running lanes on the outside.

and there are a lot of GMs in the league that would take Dak over Herbert....how do you know they wouldn't? because you said so? well, I say otherwise? lets go talk to the GMs...oh wait, neither of us know any...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
hats off to the refs and jerry finally figuring out how to bribe the refs. guess he's a slow learner. well, I'm pretty sure he is, look at his kids. lol
Jerry should ask for his money back and there were multiple calls that went against the cowboys which would have put us in position to score....money not well spent

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Cowboys lost last week, Dak outplayed Brady, but I still can see that Dak was not the reason for the loss.

Why can you not see thar Herbert outplayed Dak and still lost? Is the star in your eye?
herbert outplaying Dak is a stretch...he had more yards....is that out playing someone? just the yards?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the win today too, but the kicker was better this week than last is why we won, not Dak.

Dak was much better last week than this week.
so Dak putting the team in position to kick the field goal had nothing to do with it...it was the kicker. he kicked a 90 yard field goal...got it!!! :thumbup:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So failing to score in the redzone multiple times isn't the reason they lost...... pick in the endzone and terrible backwards play losing 20 yards had no bearing on winning or losing
I have said it a 100 times, maybe more...when we lose, its because dak couldn't get it done....dak threw an incompletion or interception....but when we win it was the defense that got an interception (not the other QB throwing one), it was pollard, zeke, the OL, the fans in section 342 seats 24-29, the direction of the sun, the winds, the smoke in northern california, everything but Dak...

now, watch when we lose a game and we will lose a few.....its all about what Dak didn't do.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what Dak does. He can throw for 400 and 4 TDs, he can be clutch, make all the reads, play lights out--it does not matter. There are those who have made up there mind and will cling with all they have to their very inaccurate assessment and that's all there is to it.

Just enjoy that you have a elite QB and ignore those who continue to look for any negative to prove themselves valid.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That's your mistake. I'm not a Dak hater. I just can look at things with unbiased eyes.
but that's exactly what you do...it was obvious that dak played better than herbert yesterday. herbert had more passing yards.....but made ton more mistakes.....and its not like he didn't have talent around him. one would argue their recieving corp is better than ours. so yesterday herbert wasnt' better.....he was worse. those are facts. not bias.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
1 INT, 1 fumble, 0 TDs is not a stat line you're going to win many games with. We got the win, that's all that matters.
1TD, 2Int one in the endzone (and another one getting called back) is not the type of stat line that's going to win many games with.....in fact it leads to losses.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is not good in the red zone. I do not trust him passing in the red zone and neither do the coaches.

The 1st qtr INT was very boneheaded. I understand all QB's make mistakes but that was very dumb.

He is top 10 but top 5 is the elite tier where QBs can win and overcome their bad teams.
oh, so Dak's interception was very dumb....is there a smart interception for anyone? I like to know. and then throwing interceptions in the endzone is less dumb? or more dumb?

and coaches do trust him to throw in the redzone....its you who has problem with it...and that's your problem and nobody else's

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
He’s top 10 and has been. He may become top 5 if he keeps this up. He is beginning to look like 2014 Romo.
Romo always choked in the playoffs, the few times he got there. Lets hope Dak is better than Romo's results.