If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
the game plan Moore had sucked...he kept going away from what was working. for example in the middle of the 3rd. we are driving down the field. they can't stop the run or pass, and then he decides to get gimmiky with a college play...and make a throw to a guy covered on the right....seriously...then he calls another stupid play, with long developing routes and Dak gets sacked.....all the momentum gone....

Moore has to go
Lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wonder if it's okay to say dak is good, and that's okay with me.

I can't really say "amazing "....and he surely doesn't suck.

I probably make both wings mad by sitting right in the center.
He did what he had to do today and that was enough. I agree

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At least you can see it instead of just blindly dismissing it like others are doing. Props to you.
Hubert is another media lover boy like Patrick who lost. Tony had them in the Hall of Fame when the game started. LOL

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I have said it a 100 times, maybe more...when we lose, its because dak couldn't get it done....dak threw an incompletion or interception....but when we win it was the defense that got an interception (not the other QB throwing one), it was pollard, zeke, the OL, the fans in section 342 seats 24-29, the direction of the sun, the winds, the smoke in northern california, everything but Dak...

now, watch when we lose a game and we will lose a few.....its all about what Dak didn't do.
Just like when they said the team carried Dak and i said well if that's the case how can you blame Dak for a lost and not the team that was carrying him or why they couldn't carry any QB not named Romo or Dak....... crickets

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
hes referring to daks statline i think.He keeps referring to it lol.
so I asked him a simple question...and when he gets cornerred he runs away and avoid answering...he hates to be percieved as wrong so he does everything he can to avoid being cornered with his own measuring stick, which he has been caught with several times...I like toying with him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're incapable of admitting you're wrong.
he will never do that...to him, that's a sign of weakness (which shows lack of leadership abilities). but I find it very funny when he gets cornered....he likes the word "whataboutism" and then he says bye, because he knows he is going to lose the argument so he runs away and avoids at all costs...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
he will never do that...to him, that's a sign of weakness (which shows lack of leadership abilities). but I find it very funny when he gets cornered....he likes the word "whataboutism" and then he says bye, because he knows he is going to lose the argument so he runs away and avoids at all costs...
He runs away a lot.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't know, man. Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, Wilson. That's four. Allen, Tannehill, Jackson, Stafford. That's eight. Watson, nine. He must be better than three of those guys. Which ones? Is he better than Kyler Murray or Derek Carr?
better than watson. better than tannehill. I wouldn't put stafford up there as he is the ultimate stat collector...now, people will argue for Jackson and I just don't like running backs who play QB and they always get neutralized in post season....Jackson is regular season champion that fails in the post season.....so if I had to choose, I take Dak over Jackson....although Jackson is exciting to watch....right now, I probably put Dak at 6th.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What's stopping Dak from being a great quarterback is redzone touch downs. And the ability to throw deep balls. I know Dak can do it but can't understand why they are rarely called. From 20 to 20 I'll take Dak all game long. But red zone????? That's another episode for "what IF".......
well actually he is pretty good in the deep balls as there were several stats and reports that showed he is actually top 5 in that category...the redzone I have said is a mixture of several things, including, Dak, play calling and some of the players. you add it all up and its struggles in the redzone.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak looked average, because SD played extensive zone. Dak has been mediocre and passive against zone for his whole career. This isn’t something new and was well documented even when they went and got Cooper. Dak’s numbers shot up in man coverage and completely sucked inn zone, which is why he got shut out against the Colts.

I said teams last week aren’t going to continue to give Dak all these man looks. What’s completely insane is defenses continued to give these easy looks for Dak with all this talent around him, which explains his inflated stats against horrible teams, especially with the dominant OL playing.
did you read the book I suggested? do you want me to buy it for you?

they played zone why? can you think of why?

its because they were worried about Dak and the cowboys passing attack, so they played a lot of cover 3 and cover 2 and dropped LBs into coverage and passing lanes....that's why we had success running, not because we over powered them up front, it was because they gave up the run to protect against the pass. Dak despite that completed 85% of his passes. so playing those type of defenses is often because the defense fears what you do and they want to protect themselves against giving up the big play.

I know a lot of this went over your head, but let me know if you want me to break it down to simpler concepts...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm not going to rank the QB in order but the following QB's are better than Dak.

(NOT in order)

1. Mahomes
2. Jackson
3. Watson
4. Wilson
5. Stafford
6. Brady
7. Herbert
8. Allen
9. Murray
10. Rodgers
11. Carr
12. Burrow
13. Mayfield, Tannehill, Prescott

So OP how on earth is Dak a top 7 QB?
you put Herbert ahead of allen...ooookkk then......and burrow at 12....wow...the guy who has done exactly nothing in two years...fantastic...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Agree . Stafford had bad luck in his career but now getting a chance . Murray is so dangerous and versatile .
so stafford has no excuse for not winning the superbowl or making it to the NFCCG...he has everything...

and its not bad luck when you go 4-12.....when you are that bad, you are part of the problem.

Proof

Reaction score
Dak didn't do a single thing today that Red Rocket couldn't have. The Cowboys really needed him to bring it and he seemed incredibly passive and like he was just another guy. That's a game the Dak haters can look to and say, "told you he wasn't worth elite money."

lol who does that though? what's the point in going game to game? just silly. and we won lol, and he completed like 80 pct of his passes.

aikemirv

Reaction score
better than watson. better than tannehill. I wouldn't put stafford up there as he is the ultimate stat collector...now, people will argue for Jackson and I just don't like running backs who play QB and they always get neutralized in post season....Jackson is regular season champion that fails in the post season.....so if I had to choose, I take Dak over Jackson....although Jackson is exciting to watch....right now, I probably put Dak at 6th.
I would take Allen , not Tannehill or Stafford(at this point in his career). Jackson I would not take. Watson, if you got rid of the off field stuff, yeah. I would say top 7 would be good. Then you got Cousins. Not a huge Murray fan but have not watched him much - he was so inaccurate against us last year. Carr is playing well again.