If you have Dak below the Top 7, I can't take you seriously

KB1122

Reaction score
So you don't even have the QBs ranked but Dak is closer to 25 than 1......BS

Nope.

Bert Jones was the seventh best quarterback of the 1970s. He ended up with the same number of championships as ..... oh, I don't know ...... Joe Pisarcik. If the goal is to win championships, then 7th best isn't that good.

Phil Rivers, same thing.

IF you want to spend your fan time calculating obscure statistics to support your guy, and cursing the Hall of Fame committee for leaving your guy off the semifinal list again this year, then 7th is great.

For those of us who want to win championships .....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
No not at all I expect idiot statements from you. Junior? I was following cowboys when you were still on the tit
lmao.. okay starchild1. you're right up there with rockport on stupid comments.

if you're so old why act like a child. lmao. isn't the library closed toni\ght

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Herbert was not the reason for that loss. The same way Dak wasn't the reason for the loss last week.

I can see thing objectively. You are unable to do that. Now, if you would, keep your word this time (3rd times a charm) and ignore me.
So failing to score in the redzone multiple times isn't the reason they lost...... pick in the endzone and terrible backwards play losing 20 yards had no bearing on winning or losing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Herbert was not the reason for that loss. The same way Dak wasn't the reason for the loss last week.

I can see thing objectively. You are unable to do that. Now, if you would, keep your word this time (3rd times a charm) and ignore me.
Man stop it you're not being objective. Herbert had no part in that loss today? SMH....aight.....:laugh: You show your true colors when things don't go the way you want. Last week, you couldn't give Dak his proper respect so you played the "but he didn't get the W" card. This week he gets the W and its "he's not the best on the field"....but you want to talk about being objective. Its clear what you're doing.

Qcard

Reaction score
Romo is clearly better at everything abd Dak has had more help in his career than romo ever had.
Wah.....Romo Era will be cliff note in about 5 years.

Nobody will remember Romo played for Cowboys 30 years from now...maybe jeopardy question or HOF....broadcasting

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Nope.

Bert Jones was the seventh best quarterback of the 1970s. He ended up with the same number of championships as ..... oh, I don't know ...... Joe Pisarcik. If the goal is to win championships, then 7th best isn't that good.
Yep run from reality with talking about the 70s cause i called you out over a dumb statement

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So failing to score in the redzone multiple times isn't the reason they lost...... pick in the endzone and terrible backwards play losing 20 yards had no bearing on winning or losing
I wanna see you say the same about Dak's play last week.

Say he was the reason we lost last week because we scored 1 TD out of 4 trips to the red zone. Say it's Dak's fault the same way you're saying it's Herbert's fault.

Are you able to do that? I'm gonna say no, you're not.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the win today too, but the kicker was better this week than last is why we won, not Dak.

Dak was much better last week than this week.
I mean I personally don't care how bad or good Dak was if we got the W. Fact is, the TEAM was better today. Kicker was better, defense was better, offensive line was better, running game was better....Dak's stats suffered.......small price to pay.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Man stop it you're not being objective. Herbert had no part in that loss today? SMH....aight.....:laugh: You show your true colors when things don't go the way you want. Last week, you couldn't give Dak his proper respect so you played the "but he didn't get the W" card. This week he gets the W and its "he's not the best on the field"....but you want to talk about being objective. Its clear what you're doing.
Ignore me if ya don't like it.