If you swap the quarterbacks, Dallas wins comfortably

jay94

Reaction score
regressed in a week...crazy.

Facing that defense and with these weapons and this offense, Purdy would have got stomped.

Purdy also almosylt threw 2 or 3 picks himself...you nust have missed those.
What weapons?

Reactions: Ken

MojaveJT

Reaction score
LOL..........more genius QB analysis from the guy that has been dead wrong on Dak since day #1.

So Dak is regressing eh? Because we actually won a playoff game and he threw for 300 yards and 5 TD's while doing it?

Keep on trucking buddy. I look forward another offseason of making you look like the fool with the facts.
Sorry but you look like a fool defending Dak like this. He had a great game against a washed up TB team. He lays eggs more often than those 300 yard 5TDs games.

What good is a QB that beats up on crap teams but totally chokes against legit SB contenders? That’s good enough for you? Sorry but that’s such a loser mindset. The Dak apologists look like fools every passing year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sorry but you look like a fool defending Dak like this. He had a great game against a washed up TB team. He lays eggs more often than those 300 yard 5TDs games.

What good is a QB that beats up on crap teams but totally chokes against legit SB contenders? That’s good enough for you? Sorry but that’s such a loser mindset. The Dak apologists look like fools every passing year.
LOL...........You look like a fool saying a QB that is regressing after he just dropped 300 and 5 TD's on a playoff team last week.

Dak has been making fools our of donkeys like you since he came into the NFL and this year is no different.

Did you think Dak would whoop it up against the #1 D in football? Thats on you buddy. Learn football. You wont be so disappointed.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
When you hold Deebo, McCaffrey, and Bosa in check you've done enough to win. Cowboys outplayed the 49ers for a majority of that game. I don't know how Dak keeps his status in that locker room.
that locker room will slowly but surely start dividing soon. 4 clearly played bad. defense was good, ST was ok.. dak all i can say is WTH ?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I won't even say that because this team is cursed. Probably would have found another way to lose.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
No mystery remains.

Everybody in this organization is hamstrung by Dak.

McCarthy, Kellen Moore, the receivers, the running game, the defense....

They can't do what they can do because their QB has so many limitations. He's the only glaring liability of the roster.

It's like trying to win a chess tournament without knowing how the rooks and bishops move.

Meanwhile, Purdy sees the game better already. Dallas wins by three scores today with Purdy here and Dak there.

Dak is regressing rapidly.

If you swap quarterbacks do the coaches stay the same?

I'd love to see Brock Purdy with MM and Kellen rather than Kyle Shanahan.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Forget about Purdy

Would Rush have won the game for us? I tend to think he would have been a bit more careful with the ball. Would he?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If you swap the quarterbacks, Dallas wins comfortably​

tenor.gif

erod

Reaction score
Cowboy fans living in denial as usual. Outside of Lamb the 49ers had every better option. Gallup shouldn't even be on the field this year.
Wrong. A good QB scores 24 points today with Dallas. It was there. He just missed over and over and over.

Still has never played a good game in a big game against a good team yet in his career.

erod

Reaction score
regressed in a week...crazy.

Facing that defense and with these weapons and this offense, Purdy would have got stomped.

Purdy also almosylt threw 2 or 3 picks himself...you nust have missed those.
Last week was a layup. It was comical to watch the reactions to beating a crappy team last week.

Purdy severely outplayed Dak yesterday. Dak missed wide open receivers all day and kept throwing into coverage at other times.

He is garbage.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
When you hold Deebo, McCaffrey, and Bosa in check you've done enough to win. Cowboys outplayed the 49ers for a majority of that game. I don't know how Dak keeps his status in that locker room.
Dak will rightfully lose the locker room by wasting one of the best defensive performances the Cowboys have had in the playoffs in the last 27 years.

TDHND

Reaction score
Definitely aggravating as Purdy didn't do anything fancy.