If you swap the quarterbacks, Dallas wins comfortably

BlueStar22

Reaction score
From Clarence Hill and he's absolutely right.

CeeDee Lamb was the entire Cowboys offense once Tony Pollard went out. He had 10 catches for 117 yards. Michael Gallup had no catches, Noah Brown had two catches for 21 yards and T.Y. Hilton had one catch for 15 yards. A lack of weapons outside of Lamb has been a problem

erod

Reaction score
From Clarence Hill and he's absolutely right.

CeeDee Lamb was the entire Cowboys offense once Tony Pollard went out. He had 10 catches for 117 yards. Michael Gallup had no catches, Noah Brown had two catches for 21 yards and T.Y. Hilton had one catch for 15 yards. A lack of weapons outside of Lamb has been a problem
Guys were open all day. They just had to reach behind them for the ball all day.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I'm not defending the organization, but yesterday Dallas played really well.

They just couldn't execute plays because of Dak, and there are so few plays they can call because he doesn't read coverage fast enough.
And I am not defending Dak. But if we think simply replacing Dak would be enough...we will be right back in the same boat. Beating up bad teams...getting beat up by good teams. Going to the next level is bigger than one move. Our receiving corps is trash. Our interior DL are not good. And our front office is what it always is...not championship level.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Stop blaming the coaches.

We loved Linehan until Dak showed up. Same with Dez.

We fired Linehan and Garrett for Dak. Now everybody wants to fire McCarthy and Moore.

There is no head coach or OC who can work with the restrictions that come with Dak's limitations.

He doesn't see the field fast enough against good teams, and he's inaccurate as hell.
I've made this point many times as well

Dak is one helluva career killer. Amazing how many scapegoats he's left in his wake

Acceptablename

Reaction score
No mystery remains.

Everybody in this organization is hamstrung by Dak.

McCarthy, Kellen Moore, the receivers, the running game, the defense....

They can't do what they can do because their QB has so many limitations. He's the only glaring liability of the roster.

It's like trying to win a chess tournament without knowing how the rooks and bishops move.

Meanwhile, Purdy sees the game better already. Dallas wins by three scores today with Purdy here and Dak there.

Dak is regressing rapidly.
What about the game before?

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
He just needs more help bros, get him Andy Reid, two more all pro receivers, an entire all pro oline, Gronk with 15lbs of PEDs, Emmitt Smith returning back, a much-much better defense (i mean how can anyone win giving up 9pts going into the 4th, unacceptable bros).

Daks here to stay guys, get over it fellas. Moore has to stop telling him to throw INTs and one we get him a 2nd 3rd offensive coordinator you haters will be in tears.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He’s no doubt inconsistent. But after a great performance last Monday night we can’t solely blame him. Yes, he was pathetic last night.

But we are a back to back 13 win team with him and arguably the 3rd best team in NFC. But it’s time we recognize what we have with him.

He’s not Elite and stop paying him as such. He’s not enough to carry us against the best defenses and better teams .

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
When you hold Deebo, McCaffrey, and Bosa in check you've done enough to win. Cowboys outplayed the 49ers for a majority of that game. I don't know how Dak keeps his status in that locker room.
Really? Lol this comment is weird

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I wish this organization would of traded for Goff. He would of won that game yesterday.
He has played much better on Detroit than he did on LA.

Is there a guy out there we could trade for? Maybe bring a bit competition. I remember there was a rumor once that we were interested in trading for Stafford before the Rams did it.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
He’s no doubt inconsistent. But after a great performance last Monday night we can’t solely blame him. Yes, he was pathetic last night.

But we are a back to back 13 win team with him and arguably the 3rd best team in NFC. But it’s time we recognize what we have with him.

He’s not Elite and stop paying him as such. He’s not enough to carry us against the best defenses and better teams .
Well we are about the 3rd best team in the NFC, maybe the second. We have a top offense in the NFL and back to back 13 win seasons. End of the day it's how we perform on those biggest stages that get us there. He did last week but didn't this week. His focus should be in doing what he did this year without the INTs. If he does that we go far. I think that's fair to ask of him as long as we have him. After that depending on what he has done, next contract will be determined on that. Simple.

stinkface

Reaction score
Well we are about the 3rd best team in the NFC, maybe the second. We have a top offense in the NFL and back to back 13 win seasons. End of the day it's how we perform on those biggest stages that get us there. He did last week but didn't this week. His focus should be in doing what he did this year without the INTs. If he does that we go far. I think that's fair to ask of him as long as we have him. After that depending on what he has done, next contract will be determined on that. Simple.
Don't put all your eggs into the fact we beat Tampa Bay. They had a losing record and their defense was awful. Lots of teams have make them look bad all year. Brady missed some wide open receivers last week as well. I think lots of teams would have beaten them including teams that didn't make it to the dance.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I didn't expect Dak to be great against the #1 defense in the league. What I expected was that he return to the 2016 form and be careful with the ball. But he reverted to bad decision Dak like in the first Tampa Bay and second Washington games from this year. What you can't do against a very good defense is make boneheaded plays (the first interception was awful) and the second interception which was tipped into the hands of the LB was an awful decision when he had Shultz running wide open. Dak made bad decisions yesterday and inaccurate throws because the pressure got to him and he got antsy even though the offensive line generally protected him well.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
LOL..........more genius QB analysis from the guy that has been dead wrong on Dak since day #1.

So Dak is regressing eh? Because we actually won a playoff game and he threw for 300 yards and 5 TD's while doing it?

Keep on trucking buddy. I look forward another offseason of making you look like the fool with the facts.
If only the play-offs were only one game...

That's the real issue with Dak. Inconsistency. The guy can look all-world one game and then look like garbage the next.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Guys were open all day. They just had to reach behind them for the ball all day.
Ok...I guess you've already reviewed the All-22. I'll wait for those who do the film study to confirm that.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep

Problem is our ownership and many fans over evaluated Dak. He should have never been paid as Elite nor ever considered as such.

Good news is he’s still enough to win 13 games. Like much of the league without an Elite QB, you can build around.