If you think Dak is the guy then you'd probably accept anyone

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have no evidence? 10 of 11 quarters with no touchdowns, and the looks you saw on Cooper's and Zeke's face today were obvious. Cooper is frustrated.

Like Danny White said, teams are just covering the first 20 yards because Dak is terrible beyond that.
Obviously 3rd and long we have no play downfield we can go to with Dak. All we do is dump off and hope for yards after the catch. Anytime we get a holding call it’s 3 n out.

starcity214

Reaction score
ryan leaf was a first rounder. tom brady was a 6th rounder. romo was a no rounder. i just killed your argument

Do you even know why Tom Brady was a 6th rounder?

The guy hardly played in College.

Dak was a starter for most of his College career for an SEC team and teams didn't want him. Not even us.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
I've always been on the fence w/ Dak, and I still am. But I am nowhere near the fence w/ Linehan. He needs to go ASAP, and I can't for the life of me comprehend why he's still calling plays here.

Maybe Dak will work out and get better and maybe he won't, but we'll never know w/ this craptastic playcaller at the helm.

Get a viable OC in here, and then we can judge Dak.
Give Dak Riley and watch how things would change

madcow74

Reaction score
I've always been on the fence w/ Dak, and I still am. But I am nowhere near the fence w/ Linehan. He needs to go ASAP, and I can't for the life of me comprehend why he's still calling plays here.

Maybe Dak will work out and get better and maybe he won't, but we'll never know w/ this craptastic playcaller at the helm.

Get a viable OC in here, and then we can judge Dak.

do you mean 4th and 1 calls where the handoff is 4 yds in the backfield?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Tell me why Goff just missed 4 guys for easy touchdowns but no one is saying anything about it? he short hoped a 1 yard pass and nothing... It's like people on CZ only watch Cowboys games lol
Would you trade Dak for Goff?

madcow74

Reaction score
Do you even know why Tom Brady was a 6th rounder?

The guy hardly played in College.

Dak was a starter for most of his College career for an SEC team and teams didn't want him. Not even us.
ok. what does that change? just proves my point more about qb draft positions

Buzzbait

Reaction score
No way for us to know but since most QB’s in the league move outside the pocket extending plays I think it’s fair to assume Dak needs to move out of the pocket when he senses it collapsing. The bigger question is does he sense or feel it?

Garrett's the one who attached a ball and chain to Dak's ankle to keep him in the pocket. Dak passes well on roll outs, and they should also run more RPOs, Dak's a running QB so run him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You see how you always avoid my questions... That's what I thought... So QBs can miss like usual and be safe but Dak misses and all hell breaks loose... Checkmate
I said Goff sucks tonite.

Now , if you’re the Rams are you ready to trade Goff or Dak?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Garrett's the one who attached a ball and chain to Dak's ankle to keep him in the pocket. Dak passes well on roll outs, and they should also run more RPOs, Dak's a running QB. So run him more.
I agree but if it’s known he has more success moving out and Garrett won’t allow it then you have a story my friend.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How about the last 4 games... who's been better Dak or Goff... I hope Rams win by the way
Dak of course. I answered.

Are you ready to answer? Would you’d rather have Dak than Goff?

And I’d hope all Cowboy fans are rooting for Rams tonite.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Garrett's the one who attached a ball and chain to Dak's ankle to keep him in the pocket. Dak passes well on roll outs, and they should also run more RPOs, Dak's a running QB so run him.
Dak is being held back this what we are trying to tell these people lol

kskboys

Reaction score
do you mean 4th and 1 calls where the handoff is 4 yds in the backfield?
Before the play started, I was chanting "Do not run the ball toward the middle". As the ball was snapped I was yellling "Do not run the ball toward the middle". And as Zeke ran toward the middle I was screaming "Do not run the ball toward the middle."

I'm not some playcalling guru and don't pretend to be. I don't watch each game in slomo, over and over and over. I do not even pretend to know the right play call right there.

However, how can my dummm bum be sitting on my couch and see that the play is not going to work, and they can't see it? I seriously do not get it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak is being held back this what we are trying to tell these people lol
Whatever Dak can be, we are not going to find out w/ this OC. Maybe he doesn't possess much more upside, but I guarantee we need an OC that will maximize what he does possess, and we do not have it at present.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Whatever Dak can be, we are not going to find out w/ this OC. Maybe he doesn't possess much more upside, but I guarantee we need an OC to maximize what he does possess, and we do not have it at present.
And you have faith Jerry is going to bring that in here?

This OC had a top 10 offense with our prior QB?