If you think Dak is the guy then you'd probably accept anyone

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Thing is, after a game like today, it is pointless to blame Prescott.

The entire team failed. There were literally no bright spots, other than the forced feeding of Elliott.

Coy

Reaction score
Dallas has given up 48 sacks. Back out those attributed to Dak and the number is still bad. Smith is no longer a great player. He might even be a liability now.

Yep, so Dak is also to blame, it's not all on the Oline.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I'd imagine you were a fan and rooted for every single QB from Aikman to Romo and all of them in between, no doubt.

Is this the kind of offense you wish upon our team? Dink and dunk and if the secondary allows for it take a shot deep down the sideline?
This argument continues to lose its weight with every game.

Dak has already clogged up all but Testeverde and Bledsoe, before you get to Dak.

Don't think anyone is picking the above.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
All great QB’s have bad games like Brees did against us.

But you don’t bash league leading QB’s. Because on the season they aren’t holding the team back.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Who besides a select group of fans believe Dak is an elite passing QB?

It doesn’t mean Dak doesn’t have some assets and abilities. Obviously he has some game. But his weaknesses can all too often nullify those.

Great QB’s elevate those around them.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Thing is, after a game like today, it is pointless to blame Prescott.

The entire team failed. There were literally no bright spots, other than the forced feeding of Elliott.
The team lost in all 3 phases but everyone is blaming Dak... that's the point we don't like as true fans

JGRXXN

Reaction score

It doesn’t mean Dak doesn’t have some assets and abilities. Obviously he has some game. But his weaknesses can all too often nullify those.
How would you fix the QB situation I would like to hear this

JGRXXN

Reaction score

Great QB’s elevate those around them.
Goff two more bad throws in a row... Bash him go ahead pimpins

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How would you fix the QB situation I would like to hear this
I don’t need a solution to critique our current situation.

Much like you don’t have to name a new HC to see we need a better one.

It’s not my job to find solutions.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
I don’t need a solution to critique our current situation.
Naaaaawwwwww since you want to bash Dak how would "you" fix the situation if you have no answer then shut up and start coming up with ways how we can be better

JGRXXN

Reaction score
We just need 9 to 11 pro-bowlers in the offense to make Garrett/Linehan's playbook work .

We need talent .
Tell me why Goff just missed 4 guys for easy touchdowns but no one is saying anything about it? he short hoped a 1 yard pass and nothing... It's like people on CZ only watch Cowboys games lol

kskboys

Reaction score
I've always been on the fence w/ Dak, and I still am. But I am nowhere near the fence w/ Linehan. He needs to go ASAP, and I can't for the life of me comprehend why he's still calling plays here.

Maybe Dak will work out and get better and maybe he won't, but we'll never know w/ this craptastic playcaller at the helm.

Get a viable OC in here, and then we can judge Dak.