If You Were Jacksonville

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
why would the jags build a team for the eagles when they can get foles for a lot less compensation the eagles are not going to hold on to foles in the offseason unless the do trade wentz as a team u cant pay all of those big salaries to players

Well, it depends on how they value Foles. Why keep Prescott when you could start Cooper Rush and save having to pay Dak big money? A lot of people think Carson is significantly better or has much more upside than Nick.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the jags will go after foles the eagles have already said that wentz is their qb of the future the eagles are not going to trade the wentz the same goes for dak jerry has already said he is going to extend him for the future

Reactions: C42

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
And that’s where you lose credibility when talking football. Clearly letting your emotions or hatred get in the way.
:lmao:
Ha, I assure you, my avowed, blood feud non friend of footballish fandom,,, the impeccably calibrated imperviousness of my credibility was rather genially humoured upon the viewing of yer' panic mode, girlishly weak retort of true to proven weak minded PHILLY FAN girlishness,,,:lmao:

* stick around,pal,,,fer' I foresees heap big fun,just between you& me :thumbup:,,,er,,,you are of legal age there ,ain'cha? ,,,AS I DEARLY HOPE SO,My emotionally flustered fluffy flowered new found NON-friend of formerly #1 round fantasyland fizzled Q.B. PIZZLE-BEAK fameo_O

C42

Reaction score
:lmao:
Ha, I assure you, my avowed, blood feud non friend of footballish fandom,,, the impeccably calibrated imperviousness of my credibility was rather genially humoured upon the viewing of yer' panic mode, girlishly weak retort of true to proven weak minded PHILLY FAN girlishness,,,:lmao:

* stick around,pal,,,fer' I foresees heap big fun,just between you& me :thumbup:,,,er,,,you are of legal age there ,ain'cha? ,,,AS I DEARLY HOPE SO,My emotionally flustered fluffy flowered new found NON-friend of formerly #1 round fantasyland fizzled Q.B. PIZZLE-BEAK fameo_O
Try again in English please. I didn’t make it halfway through the post. :rolleyes:

Fwed

Reaction score
Would you trade disgruntled Jalen Ramsey, Disgruntled Leonard Fournette, and 3 first round picks for Carson Wentz?

Look at this objectively: What are you going to get otherwise for those 2 players? Neither wants to be there, both are headcases. Let's say you draft a qb this year and it fails. It'll take 3-5 years before you fully accept hes a dud and you have to move on. Carson is ready now. You have a talented roster that can win with good QB play today. Maybe the offer is steep, but for a franchise QB the Jags have never really had aside from maybe Brunell, what benefit is there to say no and keep going 5-11?
In a heartbeat. Eagles would say no.

Fwed

Reaction score
I don't know enough about Jacksonville to comment intelligently. If Nick Foles will commit to sticking around, he's the best option. Then Wentz should become trade bait but he's injury prone and probably won't command 3 first round picks.
More like 5.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Would you trade disgruntled Jalen Ramsey, Disgruntled Leonard Fournette, and 3 first round picks for Carson Wentz?

Look at this objectively: What are you going to get otherwise for those 2 players? Neither wants to be there, both are headcases. Let's say you draft a qb this year and it fails. It'll take 3-5 years before you fully accept hes a dud and you have to move on. Carson is ready now. You have a talented roster that can win with good QB play today. Maybe the offer is steep, but for a franchise QB the Jags have never really had aside from maybe Brunell, what benefit is there to say no and keep going 5-11?

You lost me after the third player. Nobody will give you that much for anybody, much less wince.....

Fwed

Reaction score
I wouldn’t give up that much for Wentz and I’m a Philly fan.

Also, they have Flip as their OC now which could help your case. I can see them wanting Foles but I hope they move up and draft Haskins to keep him away from the Giants.
If oak offered 5 first round picks over the next two years I would still say no.

Fwed

Reaction score
This guy projects multiple first round picks and a ‘haul’ of established players:
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/th...foles-force-eagles-to-trade-carson-wentz/amp/

This guys says Saquon Barkley and the Giants top 10 pick this year is not nearly enough:
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...rson-wentz-trade-ideas-week-17-reactions/amp/

Multiple NFL pundits on Twitter list deals including All-Pros combined with 1st round picks:
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ft...s-jaguars-steelers-giants-broncos-raiders/amp

Even Jaguars Reddit has about half the fans giving up multiple picks, and even Fournette in some of them:
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/am...ealistically_trade_for_carson/#ampf=undefined

FOUR first round picks:
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/se...philadelphia-eagles-carson-wentz-trade/amp/3/

This guy says the 10th overall pick and ‘multiple’ future first rounders:
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/pr...nver-broncos-carson-wentz-trade-explored/amp/

He would literally be the biggest trade asset in NFL history (seeing as no team with a QB this good has been in this position). Show me anything that says otherwise.

Who thinks he’s worth this? Basically everyone who’s not a cowboys homer.
Lol exactly. Folks don’t understand exactly how highly thought of he is.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Try again in English please. I didn’t make it halfway through the post. :rolleyes:
Obviously due to yer' wadded up in a knot perfumed FRILLY PHILLY panties you prance about in, were being of a peculiarly distracted DISCONNECT ,,,clearly impinging upon the
( sub standard limited inbred comprehension levels) of which yer' feebly attempting to employ ,,,SHEESE! just exactly how many entrance/exit, cloverleafs& turnpike toll expressways really are cluster-f****** up, tween yer' less than apparently brilliant droopy lided peepers& yer' catfish wide pie-hole,,,anyway?o_O

Legendz82

Reaction score
Obviously due to yer' wadded up in a knot perfumed FRILLY PHILLY panties you prance about in, were being of a peculiarly distracted DISCONNECT ,,,clearly impinging upon the
( sub standard limited inbred comprehension levels) of which yer' feebly attempting to employ ,,,SHEESE! just exactly how many entrance/exit, cloverleafs& turnpike toll expressways really are cluster-f****** up, tween yer' less than apparently brilliant droopy lided peepers& yer' catfish wide pie-hole,,,anyway?o_O

I get you are just trolling but I’m pretty sure your writing style is equally giving cowboy and eagles fans a head ache. Do you need to write like that? We get it, your can spend two hours thinking of silly insults that really doesn’t even make sense. How about you add something to the conversation rather then attacking eagles fans in the NFL portion of the forum.

C42

Reaction score
I’m being 100% honest when I say I can’t make it through the halfway mark of that guy’s posts. :confused:

C42

Reaction score
If oak offered 5 first round picks over the next two years I would still say no.
That’s a bit more complex since we won’t know where the picks would be or who the picks would be.

I’d definitely do it for Ramsey, Fournette, and 3 firsts though. Fournette and Ramsey help us right now. We’d still have Foles. Plus 3 firsts for Howie to play around with.

I’m a 100% Wentz guy, but that is a good deal for us imo. Helps us right now and in the future.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I get you are just trolling but I’m pretty sure your writing style is equally giving cowboy and eagles fans a head ache. Do you need to write like that? We get it, your can spend two hours thinking of silly insults that really doesn’t even make sense. How about you add something to the conversation rather then attacking eagles fans in the NFL portion of the forum.
How about you scamper back to yer' own crap infested CARSON WENTZ self loving circle jerk,,, rather than lamely pilfering gleaming insightful candied nuggets from an sworn foe's home forum,,,&,,,BTW, there, mister proudly prancing prefumed frilly Philly panty clad orfice of despised spewing blow-hole of lame unit reenforcement, you&yer' crew is continually embarrassing yourself's alarmingly steadily rising apparent lameness, as I've already, previously placed the cracked& soon to shatter beer bottle up the laughingly pathetic slackjawed WENTZ slobberfesting fanboiz Booty's ,,, although,,,, yer' hereby absolved fer yer perceived apparent retardation concerning that of the basic concept of functional operational grasp,,,er,,,as yer' one of those prancing pantie clad Philly fans AFTER ALL& by maintaining the Solemnly Sworn oath of "NO-KILL JANUARY" I'm bound to strict adherence thereof,,,ALSO,,,as your lack of gratitude for the free use services of our flush crappers provided for the general public in the lobby area ain't setting all that well with me to begin with,FRIEND-0:mad:

Legendz82

Reaction score
I’m being 100% honest when I say I can’t make it through the halfway mark of that guy’s posts. :confused:

Lol your not kidden, I’m not gonna even read his post anymore. I’m sure the last post was saying welcome to the forums. So friendly :)

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Lol dream on eagles fan.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
There’s no such thing as being injury prone, that’s superstition, especially at the QB position. 1/4 of the veteran franchise qbs in the nfl have started fewer games over the past 3 years than Wentz. Everyone is ‘injury prone’.

1/4th of veteran franchise QBs have missed more than 13 games over the last three years?

Lol name them

Legendz82

Reaction score
Looks like we've got a handful of bored Eagles fans here trying to stir the pot.

Go troll somewhere else.

I don’t know about that, I didn’t wish anyone dead in the street. That guy is one step away from blowing a building. it just goes to show you that every team has their fans that puts them in a bad light. Lord knows we have ours.

But this is my last post in this thread. I know I’m not helping but no eagles fans did anything to cause that guys posts.

Edit- The wish we are dead in the streets post was taken down.

Last edited: