If you're blaming Andy Dalton, you are blind

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
1. Nobody should hold Dalton to the same standard as Dak. Dak wants almost 20% of our cap.

2. The first half had nothing to do with Dalton.

3. 2nd half he was horrible after the game unfolded on him poorly. He should've done better in empty calorie time like Dak and most NFL QB's do but the pressure was too much and guys were missing assignments.

1. Dak didn't want 20% of the cap when he was making $465k a year and still being treated like crap.
2. That never stopped Dak haters from blaming him.

catiii

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has NEVER been under pressure like Dalton was last night. And the Cowboys as a team played terrible.
But Dalton played well under pressure, and moved the ball up and down the field on a regular basis.
The problem wasn't Dalton;
It was the Cowboys.
Tell that to the infatuated Dak cheerleaders on here who cheer for the guy, not the team. They just make excuses for the team and blame Dalton..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
In NFL history, no team has won a game giving up 38 points, over 250 yards rushing, and committing 4 turnovers

This wouldve been true no matter if Dak played or not. Do with this information as you may

2 of the 4 turnovers by Dalton, not to mention never really attacked down field. Cards played everything around the line of scrimmage. going 3 and out and turning the ball over you will not win but pretending to know how the game would play out with Dak at QB is something none of us know because it did not take place. One thing for sure Dak would have been blamed by his critics yet Dalton is given excuses.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
1. Nobody should hold Dalton to the same standard as Dak. Dak wants almost 20% of our cap.

2. The first half had nothing to do with Dalton.

3. 2nd half he was horrible after the game unfolded on him poorly. He should've done better in empty calorie time like Dak and most NFL QB's do but the pressure was too much and guys were missing assignments.

Dak wants, but did he get it? You are talking about a contract that has not happened.

garyv

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has NEVER been under pressure like Dalton was last night. And the Cowboys as a team played terrible.
But Dalton played well under pressure, and moved the ball up and down the field on a regular basis.
It was the Cowboys.

I wouldn't totally blame Dalton but I will say this hes on a one year deal and behind a solid Offensive line would be fine. Now in
saying this he is not behind a solid offensive line hes behind a second string line with only Zach Martin as a first line starter and
don't say Conner Williams yes he starts but is a second stringer in reality. My feeling is Ben Denucci should be the starter rest
of this season not totally nothing to do with Dalton but need to see if Denucci can even play in this league and provide results.
Andy is a one year deal that does us nothing this year with this team. What the Cowboys really need to do is focus in the
offseason is re-building this Offensive line they need three new Offensive lineman. Something else to bring up is the runningback
situation Zeke is slow too hit the line and also has fumbling issues. The Cowboys actually do better when Pollard is in there hes
quicker and moves upfield better than Zeke. My philosophy to the runningback position NEVER GIVE OUT CONTRACTS after
the fifth year. The reason is this every year good runningbacks come out of the draft. Usually younger runningbacks are trying
to prove themselves for that contract. Unfortunately Zeke got his contract which I would try to get out of even if it means having
to eat a year. If you look at runningbacks second round is a good place to draft one and this can be done every four years and
your never caught tieing up 12 mil a year in a runningback. I would focus more on keeping an above average offensive line that's
where you get more bang for your buck than anything.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It was the Cowboys.

As predictable as the morning sunrise. All you could ever see was the QB. Now you got what you wanted and it's everyone else's fault. :muttley:

d1009521056199e43e58617481dc8b5b.gif

I told you what was going to happen, Charlie Brown.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Dalton was 35 of 55. LOL He missed 20 and it was ugly. 2 picks, and another easy pick 6 called back. Tried to tell you trolls that Dalton couldn't handle pressure. Dak has had the same pressure all year long and he was absolutely killing it anyway. Dalton the statue just cant escape trouble.
You really need to take a step back and look at my post history before you call me a troll. First and only warning. Personal attacks are against forum rules. Thats a personal attack. I am the furthest thing from a troll and I've been on this site since the beginning.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It was the Cowboys.

Absolute nonsense.

There was a stat on tv this morning, that Dalton was under pressure about 39% of the time.
Dak? 37%.

Statistically that's so close as to be essentially the same.

This line hasn't protected Dak much at all this year, same as with Dalton....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is so delusional.

We were beyond awful with Dak as well...

Slow starts on offense, costly turnovers, and a bunch of empty calorie stats at the end of the game..

Sorry Dalton's loss wasn't as pretty as Dak's loss.
You are so negative. That’s where your delusion comes from. You just can’t see the positive in Prescott. And what he does for this offense in the organization

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Catch up football is a thing in the NFL you will see it all the time.

Teams jumping out to huge leads and the other team making a comeback. That is nothing special.

Yes.. I hold Dak to a higher standard than I do Dalton because Dak wants almost 20% of our cap.. I hold Demarcus Lawrence to a higher standard than I do the backup Defensive end as well.

In the end I don't think Dak gets a better result.
This is a common trait in many people these days. Incapable of admitting when they're wrong so instead they just double down on the bull**** to try and cover for their weakness.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
It was the Cowboys.

Spot on. Dalton's effort was a masterpiece. The offense was a force to be reckoned with last night.

leeblair

Reaction score
Prescott lost the starting center, tight end, wide receiver, Elliot was out on suspension. And he still had a winning season. Prescott is a winner if people realize it sooner enough
Yeah, he's a winner, alright. 1-3 this year, 8-8 last year and choked vs the Eagles with the division title on the line.