Video: Iggles meltdown

Sydla

Reaction score
The host had a point 4th And 1 you have a back like Sanders or Gainwell and instead Jim Rockford on a QB sneak

:facepalm:

Barkann the host was being an idiot there too. Claiming the only reason the Eagles have success on QB sneaks is because of Hurts' strength. They had to get a freaking 12 inches. Any QB can do that if it's blocked right. The problem wasn't Minshew. Jaworski was dead on........... if you watch the play, the Saints imploded the Eagles interior OL. Kelce got stood up. Once Kelce lost leverage, it's over.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Barkann the host was being an idiot there too. Claiming the only reason the Eagles have success on QB sneaks is because of Hurts' strength. They had to get a freaking 12 inches. Any QB can do that if it's blocked right. The problem wasn't Minshew. Jaworski was dead on........... if you watch the play, the Saints imploded the Eagles interior OL. Kelce got stood up. Once Kelce lost leverage, it's over.

I think Jalen Hurts and Minshew on sneaks are two totally differing outcomes

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't believe he was even ready to play today. If you listen to some in the media up here, they said he could have played but others are suggesting that he's clearly not ready. If he was so healthy, there's no reason to not play him.

He's still having issues and I think they were trying to buy as much time as they can for him to get healthy.

And they still won't get the health report on his ability to play until later this week. Where he could still be either too injured to play or not at 100%. Even him not being at 100 percent against the Giants back ups risks him getting injured worse. Because he can still take a wrong hit and still will have to test his shoulder with repeated throwing motions. This is why it's silly for Eagles fans to suggest that the last 2 losses were "meaningless" or meant nothing.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He's still having issues and I think they were trying to buy as much time as they can for him to get healthy.

Which begs the next question........will he be ready Sunday or will they force the issue bit.

GMO415

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't believe he was even ready to play today. If you listen to some in the media up here, they said he could have played but others are suggesting that he's clearly not ready. If he was so healthy, there's no reason to not play him.

That injury affected Dak for 5-6 weeks. He's toast.

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
I'm surprised they aren't melting down over that holding call on Landon Dickerson's pancake block that reversed the Eagle's touchdown.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Everyone acting like Jalen will come back and play at an MVP level. He could easily be rusty or play bad. Look at Mike White today the Jets rushed him back because their season as on teh line and he was nowhere close to ready.