I'm in tank mode with a loss tonight

glimmerman

Reaction score
Never been a tank the season person. If we can’t run or stop the run teams will have the same game plan against us. We will win very few games anyways. Get a stud DT. Another LB, O-Line, RB.

To think we could have had Henry. Would have stepped up our run game and fixed part of the problem.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Not that I believe in this team whatsoever with a win but I'm full on top 5 pick tank mode with a loss tonight. For the draft pick but even more so the embarrassment it causes the front office to maybe change as much as this lunatic will change.

Consider it a team enema. Ultimately this is what we should all be rooting for right now but I understand once the ball is kicked off the fan takes over.

Having said that, we roll tonight. Rooted in talent.

Giants! Cowboys! (Giants)
For our missfortune, today might be a win. Get Jerry fooleda again, and have MANY FANS hyped up agian. Rinse and repeat

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
We won't have to tank this year for a top pick. it's in the process of happening organically right now due to team implosion. A lot of players got their BAG so now it's no longer required to even pretend to care about winning football games or championships.

The problem is that we will get that pick, and then NOT use it on a QB because we are locked into Dak. It's the worst contract ever signed in sports history. For many reasons.
Why do you say such stupid things? It isn't even the worst contract on the Cowboys' schedule.

We played a QB with a considerably worse contract just three weeks ago lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not that I believe in this team whatsoever with a win but I'm full on top 5 pick tank mode with a loss tonight. For the draft pick but even more so the embarrassment it causes the front office to maybe change as much as this lunatic will change.

Consider it a team enema. Ultimately this is what we should all be rooting for right now but I understand once the ball is kicked off the fan takes over.

You’ve been for tanking since birth who are you kidding.

kskboys

Reaction score

Same page. It's not where I want to be, it's where Jerry has forced me to be.

For Jerry to make changes, things have to jump up and hit him in the face. He doesn't appear to have any skill of looking ahead whatsoever.

kskboys

Reaction score
This team needs to pick in the top ten. Or TRADE into the top ten.

They have no issue using draft picks on players they should have gotten in FA when they realize they messed up, but refuse to make any big trades on draft day. I want Deone Walker. BADLY
That's because our draft day trades under Jerry have failed miserably.

MikeT22

Reaction score
With the way the offseason went, one would think we were in tank mode.

But in reality its just Jerry and the FO continuing to be clueless. They have no plan other than resigning Dak, CeeDee and eventually Micah.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Never would’ve re-signed Prescott or lamb. I was in tank mode before the season started.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Exactly who is going to do the tanking for ya

MM......he's trying to save his job ( no way )
his replacement if he is fired .....he's trying to prove worthy of the real HC job
Players.....they care zero about future draft picks

Besides .......there is too much talent on this team to lose more than 8 games. Look for them to hang around the rim at 500

kskboys

Reaction score
We won't have to tank this year for a top pick. it's in the process of happening organically right now due to team implosion. A lot of players got their BAG so now it's no longer required to even pretend to care about winning football games or championships.

The problem is that we will get that pick, and then NOT use it on a QB because we are locked into Dak. It's the worst contract ever signed in sports history. For many reasons.
Yup. If we were going to lock into Dak, the only way to have hope of success would've been a long term contract so money could be pushed down the road.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Hater

kskboys

Reaction score
Exactly what irked me about people saying the Lance trade was a 4th round waste. I'm like really...you have that much faith THAT pick would have been so effective? Maybe another TE.
Fergie was a 4th. Pollard was a 4th. Bland was a 5th.

And you've got to get this right, we waste 2nd round picks, not 4ths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
100% correct. In all likelihood, what's coming is 4 yrs of mediocrity. Which is what Jerr consistently does. He trades future success for the slim hope of now. And it does not work that way.
We have always been a competitive football team. Jerry’s comfortable with that. When you’re in the middle of the pack consistently, you’re not getting those high draft picks I’d rather fail for three seasons. Not really. I don’t have an answer for this. We’re not very good. If I was to change one thing and one thing only. Give me a freaking defensive tackle, please