I'm in tank mode with a loss tonight

kskboys

Reaction score
We have always been a competitive football team. Jerry’s comfortable with that. When you’re in the middle of the pack consistently, you’re not getting those high draft picks I’d rather fail for three seasons. Not really. I don’t have an answer for this. We’re not very good. If I was to change one thing and one thing only. Give me a freaking defensive tackle, please
Need 2. Osa is turning out to be a rotational type, just as his scouting reports indicated.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You won't have to worry about tanking if they lose tonight.

MM will lose the team (if he hasn't already) if that happens. Get ready for Zimmer to take over as head coach.

Tommy

Reaction score
Tanking is a great way to build a winning football team.

The Browns have been doing it for about 60 years and I have a feeling it might start paying off soon.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not that I believe in this team whatsoever with a win but I'm full on top 5 pick tank mode with a loss tonight. For the draft pick but even more so the embarrassment it causes the front office to maybe change as much as this lunatic will change.

Consider it a team enema. Ultimately this is what we should all be rooting for right now but I understand once the ball is kicked off the fan takes over.

Having said that, we roll tonight. Rooted in talent.

Giants! Cowboys! (Giants)
Because we likely "need" a loss that means we will probably win and this thing will drag on for the rest of the season with Jerry pretending we are better than we really are and that his stewardship isn't the problem but rather just "forces" that conspired against us.

I have come to really, really not like Jerry.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is what's so odd about Rockport. He knows Jerry is a problem and has admitted as such. But he also refuses to accept what would be the best path forward for Dallas.
He is just talking out both sides of his mouth like all liars do ...... anytime any of his cronies defend Jerry he likes the post.