I'm not saying Dak is better than Mahomes

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
"You have issues"

Says the poster on a Dallas Cowboys message board that talks more about MountaineerCowboy than the actual Dallas Cowboys.
Yes. Major issues. I post everywhere and I do what I want. Stop crying.

You're so unhunged that you're talking 3rd person over here, lmao.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Stop whining and Google how a discussion forum works. The entire premise is TO RESPOND.
Stop crying and ignore me, but nope! You keep crying.
I know how they work and you are correct.

However, you do not respond to the discussions that are taking place. You ignore the discussions that are taking place about the Cowboys and fangirl over what I'm saying instead.

I said the following to a poster. Not you. With information about the Dallas Cowboys and it's players, because you know this is a Dallas Cowboys message board and all.

Who cares? It's a QB league now and they're passing more than ever.

In 1995 (Aikmans time) 3 QBs threw for at least 30 TDs.
In 1977 (Staubachs time) 2 QBs threw for at least 20 TDs. The league leader threw 22 TD passes.
In 2017 (Romo's record year) 4 QBs threw for at least 30 TDs.
In 2021 (Dak's record year***) 9 QBs threw for at least 30 TDs. Two guys threw for over 40 TDs.

If Dak is your Cowboys GOAT QB that's fine, but you need to put things into perspective. This is a perfect example of using stats without giving context. You can fool some people with this, but some of us like to research things.

***5 TD passes against the Eagles practice squad, passing on 1st down inside the 5 yard line a few times, just to get the record is weak sauce.

You butted into the conversation completely unprovoked me and that other poster was having with this:

Your emotional hatred is awesome to see. :lmao:

Absolutely no insight, nothing about the Cowboys, nothing at all really. You just wanted to be noticed be me.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes. Major issues. I post everywhere and I do what I want. Stop crying.

You're so unhunged that you're talking 3rd person over here, lmao.
No you don't.

While you're trying to get my attention in my notifications you and another poster are having a conversation about me on the side. It's rinse and repeat over and over.

You easily talk more about me and to me than you do the actual topic of this message board.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No you don't.

While you're trying to get my attention in my notifications you and another poster are having a conversation about me on the side. It's rinse and repeat over and over.

You easily talk more about me and to me than you do the actual topic of this message board.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No joke? Man, but, it's so obvious. You absolutely cannot have a convo w/ the ones who think he plain sucks, nor w/ the ones who think he's top 10 all time.
Whatever man. You do you. I'll take ultra homerrific over ugly BS any day. At least I'm honest and see what there is clearly more of ruining things.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yep nothing out of the ordinary just 3 or 4 people that think they are right and can’t help but respond back and forth

I’m pretty sure we hashed this stuff out before in a thread or 8.
Not to mention the same tired personal insults.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Someone must have said Dak is better than Mahomes for this thread to reach 48 pages.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol. I really don't think anyone did.

This thread wouldn’t have lasted this long if everyone was on board that Pat Mahomes is better. lol Dak was better statistically than Mahomes in every category last season but yardage. Mahomes was borderline terrible the first half of last season. We’ll see if he can keep his numbers up without Tyreek Hill.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Rent free
apparantley Dak lives in a lot of posters head, rent free. even seemingly they are paying him to live in their heads.

but regardless of their obsessions, one way or other I have to say I am proud of them to pushing this to almost 50 pages and completely derailing the OP or any talk of football. typical of a dak hate/love thread.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
apparantley Dak lives in a lot of posters head, rent free. even seemingly they are paying him to live in their heads.

but regardless of their obsessions, one way or other I have to say I am proud of them to pushing this to almost 50 pages and completely derailing the OP or any talk of football. typical of a dak hate/love thread.
Only the COWBOYS live in our head and yes we are totally frustrated having to babysit and continue our streak of non-glory with that Tier 3 QB we have out there!!!!:banghead:
P.S. If there was Dak toilet paper in the market I must confess I would buy it.....:muttley:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Only the COWBOYS live in our head and yes we are totally frustrated having to babysit and continue our streak of non-glory with that Tier 3 QB we have out there!!!!:banghead:
P.S. If there was Dak toilet paper in the market I must confess I would buy it.....:muttley:
tier 3? you must feel generous today.

and thus with your second statement you showed the dak hater crowd how personal their anger and hatred is.... he is a just a freaking athlete.....a tier 3 QB as you said, playing football, an entertainment for the masses. and you are talking about personal hatred of a person, who is a bad QB, not on purpose but that's what he is. yet your hatred!!!

you are a sad sad sad person. why all the anger and hatred? what's wrong with you?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tier 3? you must feel generous today.

and thus with your second statement you showed the dak hater crowd how personal their anger and hatred is.... he is a just a freaking athlete.....a tier 3 QB as you said, playing football, an entertainment for the masses. and you are talking about personal hatred of a person, who is a bad QB, not on purpose but that's what he is. yet your hatred!!!

you are a sad sad sad person. why all the anger and hatred? what's wrong with you?
:muttley:
il_340x270.1908878474_3trt.jpg