I'm not saying Dak is better than Mahomes

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill says Tua is more accurate than Mahomes. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...vailoa-is-more-accurate-than-patrick-mahomes/

This proves it. Mahomes is overrated. Lucked out by the team that drafted him, and carried by his receivers. Tyreek Hill even says the same.

Tyreek Hill: Tua Tagovailoa is more accurate than Patrick Mahomes

GettyImages-1241036903-e1654954636442.jpg

Getty Images

The first episode of It Needed To Be Said features Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill and agent Drew Rosenhaus saying plenty of things about his departure from the Chiefs. Hill also says a few things about his new quarterback, and about his former one.

“I’ve had a chance to see Tua [Tagovailoa] throw the ball, to myself, but. . . . he’s that dude, bro,” Hill said. “Like, what a lot of people don’t know, like, I’m not just sitting just saying this because he’s my quarterback now. . . . like, I’m not trying to get more targets right now, but what I’m trying to say is Tua is that deal, bro. . . . Bro, he has a heck of an arm, bro. He’s accurate. He can throw the deep ball, and he actually goes through his reads, where people are like on Twitter like saying, ‘Oh, he doesn’t go through his reads.’ Man, this dude is that dude.”

Hill’s co-host, Julius Collins, then asked Hill who has the stronger arm, Tua or Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes?

“Obviously, like I’m gonna go with 15 as the strongest arm but as far as accuracy-wise, I’m going with Tua all day,” Hill said.
Yup.

It's settled.

This is all the proof I need :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm not saying Dak is better than Mahomes. yeah, you are. you probably would say he's better than Troy or Roger too but you're scared.
Then whoever replaces Dak will be better than Dak and they will start burying him like they do Romo.

That's how some of these "fans" operate.

Oh, but don't worry, they will be always preface their burying by telling us how much of a fan they were of Dak, as if it somehow makes them look like less of a no nothing.

Flamma

Reaction score
Two things I've noticed about the 5000+ Dak threads.

1. People will not be satisfied unless we have a first ballot Hall of Fame player at quarterback.
2. People can't accept that there are those that didn't want to pay Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes money and not get Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes. If you're paying to get your car detail clean, and someone goes in with a vacuum and some Windex, you won't be happy either.

I'm more aggravated by how our F.O. handled the roster when Dak was on a rookie contract. That was their 4 year window to field a contender, but they never changed their SOP.

I think our QB is more than capable. But the F.O. has to realize who we have and build accordingly. They do not. A good team to try and emulate, the 49ers. Dak is better than Garoppolo, I don't care what anyone says. Jimmy was a liability at the end of that playoff game against the Cowboys, and at the end of that playoff game against the Packers. They won despite him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, our QB is capable, only if we can somehow play one of our conference teams in the playoffs and super bowl. sheesh

kskboys

Reaction score
Two things I've noticed about the 5000+ Dak threads.

1. People will not be satisfied unless we have a first ballot Hall of Fame player at quarterback.
2. People can't accept that there are those that didn't want to pay Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes money and not get Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes. If you're paying to get your car detail clean, and someone goes in with a vacuum and some Windex, you won't be happy either.

I'm more aggravated by how our F.O. handled the roster when Dak was on a rookie contract. That was their 4 year window to field a contender, but they never changed their SOP.

I think our QB is more than capable. But the F.O. has to realize who we have and build accordingly. They do not. A good team to try and emulate, the 49ers. Dak is better than Garoppolo, I don't care what anyone says. Jimmy was a liability at the end of that playoff game against the Cowboys, and at the end of that playoff game against the Packers. They won despite him.

Well said. If only this org could start evaluating players accurately. We screwed Romo by not understanding that he wasn't great at slants and end zone fades. And now we're going to screw Dak by treating him as if he's Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady's love child.[/QUOTE]

Flamma

Reaction score
yeah, our QB is capable, only if we can somehow play one of our conference teams in the playoffs and super bowl. sheesh

We've probably fielded 4 good teams since 1996. And I'm counting 2009. That's a stretch. That's pathetic. It's not just the QB.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm not saying Dak is better than Mahomes either.

But if we're playing teams with losing records, my money is on Dak "King Bum Beater" Prescott.

Brax

Reaction score
@MountaineerCowboy is a Fraud....

Why do you think profile content can't be accessed?

Dak Hater MountaineerCowboy like Andy Dalton's win rate.....

Dak Haters need Cultural Awareness classes....specifically on Leadership
You do know your profile is the same way so does that make you a fraud too.
Edit, my bad I see what you mean know didn’t know you could do that. Sorry about that, mea culpa

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You do know your profile is the same way so does that make you a fraud too.
Edit, my bad I see what you mean know didn’t know you could do that. Sorry about that, mea culpa
You wanna see a fraud?

Go to page 12 of this thread "Twitter: Dan Orlovsky's Lists Of QBs You Win Games With And QBs You Win Games Because Of In The NFL" and start from there.

Watch Mr. Q here attempt to show how much he believes in Dak and the Cowboys where he offers me an account bet. I agree. Then he goes on to change the terms. I agree again.. we did this 3 or 4 times and he kept changing the goal posts (ya know, like any true believer in what they attack others about would do , right?) until he finally settled on something. The something he finally settled on? For him to lose the account bet the Cowboys must lose 10 games next year. Yeah, TEN GAMES. I'm not even THAT down on the Cowboys, so needless to say, I decided to end the conversation right there.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

But if we're playing teams with losing records, my money is on Dak "King Bum Beater" Prescott.
yet he has top 10 record of wins against teams with a winning record for all active QBs....hmmm

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

This is truly unbelievable if you think about how hard it would be for one player to beat an entire 53 man roster. Prescott is legendary status!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
yet he has top 10 record of wins against teams with a winning record for all active QBs....hmmm
HE does?

Do you credit the loses solely to Dak also? Or do you just give him the wins?

I'm always seeing you bragging about W/L junk when it comes to Dak as if it's W/L is not a team stat.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Some fans actually think the other 31 teams don't play/beat teams with losing records.
There's so much wrong with that logic.
yeah, these other QB only beat up teams with winning record. in fact they have never ever never played a team with a losing record. EVER

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
HE does?

Do you credit the loses solely to Dak also? Or do you just give him the wins?

I'm always seeing you bragging about W/L junk when it comes to Dak as if it's W/L is not a team stat.
I don't credit wins/losses to a QB.

but its the line of logic used, so I try to speak/respond like a first grader so they can understand...you get my point. right...I have to speak your level else you get lost

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't credit wins/losses to a QB.

but its the line of logic used, so I try to speak/respond like a first grader so they can understand...you get my point. right...I have to speak your level else you get lost

This not you?

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anything about the team there.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We've probably fielded 4 good teams since 1996. And I'm counting 2009. That's a stretch. That's pathetic. It's not just the QB.
not true maybe 4 contending teams but we are at least having successful regular season and staying relative..

since 1996 we are ranked 13th in wins since 2000 11th and since 2016 Daks era 10th in wins.....you cant be bad team and be ranked top 10 in overall wins..i get the lack of playoff success frustrations but we have had talent and it fell short..we remember all those heartbreaking moments and it wasn't for lack of talent some were bad calls, some were 1-2 players having bad games..9er game was penalty's and mistakes period we had the talent.

Dak is good enough more than good enough a team should be able to win with qb whose ranked top 7 is all category's and had 38 tds to 10ints,,hes not losing games, the debate is hes not elite enough to be the reason we win when the team around him is imploding

UMM thats bit much of an expectation for any one player. Its a team sport,,Dak can NOT overcome having his team commit 14 penalties in playoff game. the team imploded mostly the OL but also the dl. I cant blame dak for the defense allowing SF to score on their first 4 drives then dak had to paly behind the chains and some really nice plays called back over penalty after penalty all game.. Daks having to play 1st and 20 while SF was having it pretty easy..

thats ridiculous to say Hey Dak can you please win games where you field you are playing on feels 150 yard and 1sts downs are 15 yards not 10, while the opponent playing on 100 and playing 1st and 5...

sbark

Reaction score
Dak is a college system QB, trapped halfway in transition. Under pressure he reverts and locks in on a receiver early. D's have realized and play tight accordingly, not blitz. Much like a golf swing....old habits come back under pressure.

Moore needs to play to this, use pik , rubs, motion, stacks, RB/WCO at the right moments, but not overuse.