I'm not saying Dak is better than Mahomes

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is a college system QB, trapped halfway in transition. Under pressure he reverts and locks in on a receiver early. D's have realized and play tight accordingly, not blitz. Much like a golf swing....old habits come back under pressure.

Moore needs to play to this, use pik , rubs, motion, stacks, RB/WCO at the right moments, but not overuse.
The part about Dak that should worry people but for some reason doesn't is that his weaknesses right now were his weaknesses in his college scouting report:

Weaknesses:
  • Inconsistent accuracy
  • Inconsistent field vision
  • Needs to get faster with his eyes
  • Needs to learn working under center
  • Needs development for a pro-style offense
  • College-offense inflated stats
  • College offense ran lot of plays he won't run in the NFL

It's been 6 years and those are still his problems. He is not getting any better when he should.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak is a college system QB, trapped halfway in transition. Under pressure he reverts and locks in on a receiver early. D's have realized and play tight accordingly, not blitz. Much like a golf swing....old habits come back under pressure.

Moore needs to play to this, use pik , rubs, motion, stacks, RB/WCO at the right moments, but not overuse.

a qb ranked in the top 7 of every conceivable qb analytic and stat line are not in transition and not a college system qb..lmao.
Not even half true but good try troll..hes actually known for holding the ball bit too long looking for better options as hes not comfortable throwing into tighter windows and going away from say wr1 lie cooper etc..hes one of the best pressure qbs in the League XWalker has posted his stats that stack up as teams decided to not blitz him as much and play max converge because hes so good under pressure..do search see how 90% of these so called narratives on his inaccuracy and caving under pressure are all false!

if he locked into wrs so much you telling me defenses dont see this and jump routes his 38tds to 10ints say otherwise..

go back to the troll cave Wence you rose from..lmao,

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This not you?

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anything about the team there.
like I said, I have to dumb things down to speak the posters language..... otherwise their heads will spin and go googly eyes....that should be easy for you to understand....or do I need to dumb it down further? let me know. I can do that for ya

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
like I said, I have to dumb things down to speak the posters language..... otherwise their heads will spin and go googly eyes....that should be easy for you to understand....or do I need to dumb it down further? let me know. I can do that for ya
You don't have to dumb anything down. That's just an excuse you use.

You attribute W/L to the QB all the time. Own it.

sbark

Reaction score
a qb ranked in the top 7 of every conceivable qb analytic and stat line are not in transition and not a college system qb..lmao.
Not even half true but good try troll..hes actually known for holding the ball bit too long looking for better options as hes not comfortable throwing into tighter windows and going away from say wr1 lie cooper etc..hes one of the best pressure qbs in the League XWalker has posted his stats that stack up as teams decided to not blitz him as much and play max converge because hes so good under pressure..do search see how 90% of these so called narratives on his inaccuracy and caving under pressure are all false!

if he locked into wrs so much you telling me defenses dont see this and jump routes his 38tds to 10ints say otherwise..

go back to the troll cave Wence you rose from..lmao,
What is this "garbage time stats" head coach McCarthy talks about..
... can add 6 NFCE games to the garbage time

ESisback

Reaction score
Remember this dude named Jerry Rice who made an above average arm like Steve Young look elite?

Mahomes has two receivers that resembles Rice more than anyone we got. Mahomes has a far better arm than Young, but see what happens when you have elite weapons like he does? We've never seen Dak with an elite receiver before. Once (or if) Dak has an elite receiver, we'll see who he really is!!

Why delete this?
Because Eeyores don’t like it!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Can you do cave drawings or will that just make 'em drool more?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Andy Reid vs Jason Garrett........wonder if that matters

Legit questions......
  • Would Dak be a better QB if he'd play his first 4 years under Andy Reid?
  • Would Mahomes be a better QB under Jason Garrett?

One is known as a Generational QB coach the other is trying to get TV gigs because he is no longer welcome in a locker room......Nope doesn't matter at all!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Can you do cave drawings or will that just make 'em drool more?
I have had to resort to cave drawing with a couple... some still had trouble following a straight line. well, their knuckles drag on the floor and they found fire very interesting.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You don't have to dumb anything down. That's just an excuse you use.

You attribute W/L to the QB all the time. Own it.
yeah. sure thing. should I pull your last summer's rants about Dak's win records? really. you want to go there son!? you had argument after argument after argument about Dak's record. come on now. internet never forgets.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
yeah. sure thing. should I pull your last summer's rants about Dak's win records? really. you want to go there son!? you had argument after argument after argument about Dak's record. come on now. internet never forgets.
He blocked them, lmao!