I'm willing to give Dak one more chance

jsb357

Reaction score
Yea the process is complex and take years to fully understand.

on another note.

JJ look to the results in LA

you can't find the magic if you never change the potion.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
...with a different coaching staff.

Dak looks dreadful, but how many players could play well when the defense literally knows your play calls before you do? When your OC refuses to adapt to anything you do well and forces you to run plays that you don't? When they take out your freaking #1 WR on 1st and 10 to telegraph a run play and leave you in 2nd and long every time? When the guy coaching you every day is the same guy you beat out in practice?

I'm just saying. This may be a Dak problem and not a Garrett and Linehan problem, but I'm willing to take the final year of Dak's rookie deal to find out for sure.

I might be willing to do that if the team were to have an open competition in training camp for the Job and Dak won the job with his play, if not than 3 years and 48 games is plenty to find out who you have for a QB, especially one who seems to be regressing not progressing

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Why try and fix everything on and around the car when the engine is the problem? Spend time trying to develop someone who could be great, not this lemon.

Sydla

Reaction score
We may not have a choice.

We don't have a #1 pick because of the stupidity of the Jones boys. And the FA QB field looks weak.

So we may have zero choice but to let the new coach experiment with Dak.

Brax

Reaction score
oh he was? And Brady was a 6th round pick for a reason. Romo went undrafted for a reason.

Dak was a 4th because of a DUI...if you must know.
not the DUI, come on, his scouting report (that has been proven right up to this point) is why he was in reality a 5th round pick (the cowboys used their 4th rd comp pick on him), if he was a high 1st or second evaluated QB he would not of slipped to 5 rd. He is what he is, a embarrassment to the DC franchise at this point his play should be un-defendable by anyone.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'd like to agree, but his pocket presence is alarmingly bad.
Pocket presence? Behind what pocket? Seriously? You guys act as if this mostly highly paid in the league and bunch of 1st round picks and talent of an Oline is any good? Not even Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers would play well behind this pathetic Oline!

You guys bash Dak every single game but make excuses for this horrible and quitting Oline at the same time. You didn't see Dak quit last night. Can't say the same thing for this Oline and other players.

Get your priorities right, guys. Start bashing the quitters on this team, not the fighters like Dak.

khiladi

Reaction score
These excuses need to stop.

Even Witten said last night they changed this offense for Dak. Not only was he taking shots at coaching, he was taking shots at Dak. He even said he’s not a progression QB and they need to isolate guys for him from the get-go for him.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Why did we not run the read option like the Titan's did to jump start their offense? Has that not been successful when we have run it?
Dude, dude, seriously? HOW dare YOU question the greatness, the unthinkable, unimaginative great 1 page play book of vanilla queen!! The audacity of you peasants!!! Clapper AND the grand pooba Linehan spent well over a day scheming and drawing up this grand disaster. The audacity of some fans...:angry:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
These excuses need to stop.

Even Witten said last night they changed this offense for Dak. Not only was he taking shots at coaching, he was taking shots at Dak. He even said he’s not a progression QB and they need to isolate guys for him from the get-go for him.
Witten didn't say that. Stop lying.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
not the DUI, come on, his scouting report (that has been proven right up to this point) is why he was in reality a 5th round pick (the cowboys used their 4th rd comp pick on him), if he was a high 1st or second evaluated QB he would not of slipped to 5 rd. He is what he is, a embarrassment to the DC franchise at this point his play should be un-defendable by anyone.

Kenny is quite literally one of our "special" posters. He's allowed to post because as a forum we believe it's good for his self-confidence and development.

He apparently thinks Dak was some highly regarded QB prospect coming out of college. He wasn't.

Just give him a charity "like" and he'll move along.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Actually yes he basically did.. it was right after the TD by Hurns if I remember correctly, Mr. Dak Homer...
No, he basically did not say that. There is no "basically". Just you exaggerating once again to spew your hatred.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
This coaching staff needs to be fired. And a more creative, agressive offensive mind could get more out of Dak because they would play to his strengths. But at the end of the day you need an elite QB to be able to keep up with Bradys, Brees, Goffs, and Mahomes of the world and Dak is one of the lower end starting QBs in the league. He’s fine as a stop gap, but your mission as organization should be to find your Goff / Wentz / Mahomes and find them fast.

khiladi

Reaction score
No, he basically did not say that. There is no "basically". Just you lying once again to spew your hatred.

Yes he basically did say that. But you are just looking for any reason to cover for your Dak homerism that looks more and more stupid every week...

9darter

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Well, that's a proper reaction to the playbook of this coaching regime.

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
At this point after the Cooper trade there’s only one other option anyway. Sign a vet like bridewater. Dak will have a real qb competition with the new coach. The Cooper Rush, Mike White stuff has to stop
This is as bad as it get. I said before 4-12 or 5-11 it's sad that we as fans can see the problem but the front office has no clue?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes he basically did say that. But you are just looking for any reason to cover for your Dak homerism that looks more and more stupid every week...
You look and sound stupid. Pathetic bashing and whining like a little kid. How old are you?

khiladi

Reaction score
You look and sound stupid. Pathetic bashing and whining like a little kid. How old are you?

I just gave you the reference where he probably says it.

Go watch the game again if you want and stop crying like a baby because I’m in your feelings because you are hurt your boy Dak looks more and more trash every week and I’ve been right all along.

And you looking for any slim of hope Dak becoming good makes you look like an abandoned lover more than anything else..