In your hearts of hearts, do you agree?

Swagger

Reaction score
I am. He came within 1 yard last year of setting the all time Cowboy passing record. Oh yea, I’m enjoying the hell out of having Dak. Real Cowboys fans, not trolls like yourself, do as well.
Who holds the all time Cowboy passing record? 1 yard...close but no cigar.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On a rating of 1 to 10
10 being superb like Mahomes, 1 being a retired JaMarcus Russell

If Mahomes and Lamar are likely Nos. 10 and 9, does it make our highly paid Dak a No. 4?
I don't see Dak being within spitting distance of their talent, along with that of Brees, Brady, Rogers. Even Rivers and Goff and Watson and Garrapolo

Face it, stenographers, buskers, sharks and contractors.
Our QB is the Da Vinci of mediocrity and worse.
I can see you follow the crowd giving Mahomes a 10 that he didn’t justifiably deserve in last year Super Bowl game. Not counting injuries and not being able to stay on the field for a complete season. With that being said I give us a neat overall

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On a rating of 1 to 10
10 being superb like Mahomes, 1 being a retired JaMarcus Russell

If Mahomes and Lamar are likely Nos. 10 and 9, does it make our highly paid Dak a No. 4?
I don't see Dak being within spitting distance of their talent, along with that of Brees, Brady, Rogers. Even Rivers and Goff and Watson and Garrapolo

Face it, stenographers, buskers, sharks and contractors.
Our QB is the Da Vinci of mediocrity and worse.
You don’t understand obviously. The minute differences between quarterbacks. Prescott is better than the homes in so many ways. Just like Mahomes is better than Prescott in other ways. Who stays on the field all season. Who doesn’t throw their players under the bus. Who is it afraid of middlePressure Your Constant disapproval shows your lack of integrity and anything you say about this quarterback.Just look at the people that approve and give you a like Mary LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is a very good qb....he has not bc great yet but he is certainly better than average and at the very least a 6 or 7 on your scale.

you don’t throw for 4 to 5 k yards if you are a below average qb
Prescott rookie season. He could be better than that because he’s improved on all aspects of the game including knowledge. If we can get the right scheme in the right coaching which I believe we now have. He’s as good as anybody in the league

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not the intent, but you strike me as an intense bloke who wants mud slinging.
Flake off if you don't want to be here.
That’s all you do is sling mud. Do we have to get into this again. Talk about hypocrisy

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, while I am the top SHARK BUSKER of the CONTRACTOR locals union hall stenographer's nudie bar& all u- can eat slightly used but never washed cucumber veggie bar,,, I shall simply Acknowledge that of which therein lies yer' orbital view with my standard issue retort of : Copyo_O
How are you doing my cowboy brother. I miss your posts.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak’s not a playmaker.

That’s the problem.
And your integrity on the subject is also an issue. His first season most come back wins of any quarterback. Most primetime wins of any quarterback. That’s not pressure.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I can see you follow the crowd giving Mahomes a 10 that he didn’t justifiably deserve in last year Super Bowl game. Not counting injuries and not being able to stay on the field for a complete season. With that being said I give us a neat overall

Astounding how the Dak fan boys can knock down Mahomes a peg while elevating the awkward, robotic and crazy armed Dak.
Crazy, govnor, crazy.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You don’t understand obviously. The minute differences between quarterbacks. Prescott is better than the homes in so many ways. Just like Mahomes is better than Prescott in other ways. Who stays on the field all season. Who doesn’t throw their players under the bus. Who is it afraid of middlePressure Your Constant disapproval shows your lack of integrity and anything you say about this quarterback.Just look at the people that approve and give you a like Mary LOL

After muddling through your um ... English (educated in East Texas?) I conclude you love Dak. Mahoney is so-so and the earth is flat.
:rolleyes:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I like Dak as well but I am definitely not ok with a contract that cripples the team salary cap. He's good but he's not "Lift the team on his shoulders" good. He's not Mahomes.
Pretty damn good to come within 1 yard of setting the all time Cowboy passing record.

Jipper

Reaction score
Prescott rookie season. He could be better than that because he’s improved on all aspects of the game including knowledge. If we can get the right scheme in the right coaching which I believe we now have. He’s as good as anybody in the league

man I hope so...the one thing I really worry about with dak is accuracy when the game is on the line. Yes dak is a gamer and a competitor but we need him to deliver throws like the one Rodgers did in the playoff game late in the 4th to set up the field goal in daks rookie season.

he has shown he is good against crap teams and has bright spots against good teams, but he just hasn’t been consistent when it matters most...yet.

hoping this is the year he pulls it all together and has the wins, the stats and consequently the love of cowboys fans for the success he can help bring

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
According to some recent reports, he was working hard throughout the offseason to improve.

Let's kindly see where that's taken him before getting overly critical about his evaluations. o_O

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jackson is a power still to be greater.
Dak is nowhere near him in execution and, oh, yeah bloke, talent and winning.
Don't make me waste me halfway house phone card.
Accept the facts, man.
dak is a... a 4.
And, yes, it troubles me that we even mention Dak with and in conjunction with, the 10 better QBs in the NFL.
Every player that has his first big year is thought to be set for bigger and better things, but it doesn't always happen that way. Perhaps you've had your head in the sand and never noticed.

As for talent, Dak clearly has at least as much arm talent. Jackson's unique talent is in his legs, but no QB in the NFL today can match that. Of course, that was the case with Michael Vick too …
As for winning, what exactly has Jackson won that Dak hasn't?

By the way, notice it isn't just me that isn't ready to call Jackson the 2nd best QB in the NFL. You're pretty much alone on that. Come back in a year, and if he has similar results you may have a point. Right now it is premature to rank him ahead of Rodgers, Wilson and a few others.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Be ashamed that you are unoriginal and incapable of responding to the actual words written to you.

Be ashamed Homer, tha you are a drive-by mean girl undeserving of responses. When you are college age you might assume some wisdom and logic but you are not there, yet, bloke.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Every player that has his first big year is thought to be set for bigger and better things, but it doesn't always happen that way. Perhaps you've had your head in the sand and never noticed.

As for talent, Dak clearly has at least as much arm talent. Jackson's unique talent is in his legs, but no QB in the NFL today can match that. Of course, that was the case with Michael Vick too …
As for winning, what exactly has Jackson won that Dak hasn't?

By the way, notice it isn't just me that isn't ready to call Jackson the 2nd best QB in the NFL. You're pretty much alone on that. Come back in a year, and if he has similar results you may have a point. Right now it is premature to rank him ahead of Rodgers, Wilson and a few others.
Well, we are still waiting for Dak to flower, aren't we?