Informal Poll

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a theory that relates to people that either like or dislike both of these players.

Please tell me if you think Wilcox and Parnell can be quality starters for the Cowboys in 2015.

Please vote in this format:

Yes, yes
Yes, no
No, yes
No, no

Reaction score
"quality starter" is pretty subjective, but I'll say

yes, no

there are caveats, but I will let that pass.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
yes, yes

They both already were this year soooo

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Think Wilcox can start at SS over Church but Parnell will never ever start over Free.

Yes,NO

Lol looking for a popularity vote huh

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the question is just 'can they be starters' then 'yes/yes.' I didn't consider either to be above average in 2014, which would probably be my definition of 'quality starter.' But I do think Wilcox is on a trajectory to be above average by next year, so let's say yes/no and be done with it.

zack

Reaction score
I have a theory that relates to people that either like or dislike both of these players.

Please tell me if you think Wilcox and Parnell can be quality starters for the Cowboys in 2015.

Please vote in this format:

Yes, yes
Yes, no
No, yes
No, no

Yes, Yes. I think that Wilcox will continue to get better. One year of starting under his belt. I also think that reps and practice/this years game experience will also serve Parnell for next season. We can't rely on Free forever.

Doomsay

Reaction score
No, Yes

I think Wilcox takes horrible angels and don't know that he'll ever be a quality starter, but pray I'm wrong. I do think Parnell can be a quality starter, but I still don't believe he can be better than Free.

I feel exactly the same way - I really like Wilcox's effort, but I don't know if you can teach angles. A healthy Free always > than Parnell, but Parnell's weaknesses can be somewhat mitigated by scheme and assistance, Wilcox's, not so much.

CCBoy

Reaction score
yes, yes on if can be average starters

But I'm looking for a single and dominant cornerback, to turn the use of this secondary and package selections to top quality.