Informal Poll

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Can be or will be? Wilcox is younger and has more experience and should be better. I think Parnell is what he is.

Temo

Reaction score
Quality starters? I'd say no/no.

Both could be average though.

Qbert

Reaction score
I have a theory that relates to people that either like or dislike both of these players.

Please tell me if you think Wilcox and Parnell can be quality starters for the Cowboys in 2015.

Please vote in this format:

Yes, yes
Yes, no
No, yes
No, no

Yes, yes

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I have a theory that relates to people that either like or dislike both of these players.

Please tell me if you think Wilcox and Parnell can be quality starters for the Cowboys in 2015.

Please vote in this format:

Yes, yes
Yes, no
No, yes
No, no

Yes, yes

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Yes, Yes.

The key word is "can".

They possess enough undeveloped and raw talent so that it's possible they "can" become legitimate quality starters in the future.

We should be able to say that about everyone we sign, but some are more longshots than others. These guys came in with unique skills and progress over a very short time at their positions. Each was athletically successful enough and had progressed rapidly enough to create some patient optimism that they could be coached up.

So, I'm still being patient.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yes/Yes

Both have already done so this year and will improve with another year under their belts.

Zman5

Reaction score
Quality starters: no, no
Quality backups: yes, yes.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Think Wilcox can start at SS over Church but Parnell will never ever start over Free.

Yes,NO

Lol looking for a popularity vote huh

Finally gave up on Church huh?:D (board is coming around) LB speed is outdated for any S (4.7) Carr was supposed to have help on that OBJ catch. Just giving a hard time. He's a good starter but just a tad late in coverage. Perfect 3rd S

Last edited: