Informal Poll

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Both players are certainly capable of playing at a high enough level that they won't stop us from winning a Super Bowl. Now will they be major contributors, no.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Finally gave up on Church huh?:D (board is coming around) LB speed is outdated for any S (4.7) Carr was supposed to have help on that OBJ catch. Just giving a hard time. He's a good starter but just a tad late in coverage. Perfect 3rd S

I like Church, but i dont think Church will get another deal in Dallas. He has one more yr after this one and he's a UFA. Go with the younger guy with a real FS next to him. And if youre talking about speed, JJ allowed guys who were in front of him to run right passed him all yr. So talking about Church's speed means nothing in a argument for JJ

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I have a theory that relates to people that either like or dislike both of these players.

Please tell me if you think Wilcox and Parnell can be quality starters for the Cowboys in 2015.

Please vote in this format:

Yes, yes
Yes, no
No, yes
No, no

Yes, yes.

I just think one of them has a better player in front of him. And possibly cheaper.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Good as in average (#32 out of 64 for starters at their position in the league)

Yes, yes

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
yes, yes

But it depends on how much each of these players want it. Also, if Cowboys want to take a giant leap towards improving D, one of Wilcox or Church needs to be a back up. Having a smart ballhawking center fielder like Horton/Everett on the 90's teams, who understands the game, makes plays and provides vet leadership/calm is necessary to take secondary to next level.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
No and No. Both should be depth guys that could start if need for a few games.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It depends on what a fan's standard of being a "quality" starter amounts to. If quality is defined as better than average, then I'm inclined to be somewhat hesitant to give both a thumbs up. I think they're both mediocre.

Iago33

Reaction score
No, No.

Neither has demonstrated the consistency to be more than average at best. Wilcox has a longer runway, though, since he is five years younger. Hence, he has a better chance of proving me wrong.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have a theory that relates to people that either like or dislike both of these players.

Please tell me if you think Wilcox and Parnell can be quality starters for the Cowboys in 2015.

Please vote in this format:

Yes, yes
Yes, no
No, yes
No, no

Yes (Wilcox), no (Parnell)