Inside Staffer telling the truth on ol Dez

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He made the recievers who can't get separation real bad. Maybe the recievers should earn a paycheck once in a while too and get open.
Try something new Dak has accuracy problems and can not read defenses for squat read his scouting report then watch what he did last season the report and results are identical

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Try something new Dak has accuracy problems and can not read defenses for squat read his scouting report then watch what he did last season the report and results are identical

Or try something new like having recievers that can actually run routes and get separation (Dak can't), or Beasley getting open (who was doubled).

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Or try something new like having recievers that can actually run routes and get separation (Dak can't), or Beasley getting open (who was doubled).
So it is everyone but Dak check I understand now There is no way in hadies that all of our receivers started sucking all at once it was the QB

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So it is everyone but Dak check I understand now There is no way in hadies that all of our receivers started sucking all at once it was the QB

All I said was our recievers can't get open, period. That doesn't help the good or bad Dak.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So the towel boy is done with Dez. I'm not so sure Dez has started packing his bags over that revelation. :rolleyes:

Last edited: