Inside the Huddle: Romo not playing

spook930

Reaction score
not givin up on my cowboys

some how some way we gonna get this thing turned around!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
there is an old saying its not over till the fat lady sings

if the defense plays like they are capable of, and wade said he would run the defense now and simplify it, so they can play

next thing i think might happen is this; as we all know even jerry jones said that he and the cowboys took the rams for granted

if you remember the giants game last year, the giants were being touted with the big bad defense in the league, the cowboys took that as an insult on defense and showed up to play, and they got to eil on defense etc

tampa bay is not being called one of the top defenses in the league now, i thnk the cowboys defenders if they have any heart, they will take this to themselves as an insult, and go after tampa bay on defense

next time, biggest problem i see in the game is our offensive line, im still not sure about that, but if someone kicks the offensive linemens rear ends, and gets them to play, then you might be able to win this game

then anything can happen to the giants, they could have a couple of serios injuries in their upcoming game, so when they play us in 2 weeks, they are more beat us then the cowboys are,

sometimes you have to have some luck on your side and God smiling on you, irght now the cowboys havent had that, maybe that changes this week

if that happens they can win, if they want to and the coaches coach their best game, game plan their best game, then there is a chance

now, am i going on record saying that, no because i dont know which cowboys team will show up the next 2 weeks, its all in the cowboys hands now

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
LMAO, I love all you guys calling him a puss.

Have any of you tried to play professional football with a broken finger (especially being a QB)?

I didn't think so. You have no idea how much it hurts, or when it hurts.

I'm glad all you can act macho and egotistical calling him a puss on a message board when you have no idea whats going on with him.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
typo tampa bay is now being called one of the top defenses in the league now, and i think the cowboys will take exception to that

and there is no way in sam hill the cowboys can take tampa bay for granted now

the cowboys have been slapped upside the head now, now we will see which team wakes up and plays

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
im not calling romo a you know what,

its hard to throw with that injury and the way romo plays throwing,

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
ajk23az;2364173 said:

Have any of you tried to play professional football with a broken finger (especially being a QB)?

I'm glad all you can act macho and egotistical calling him a puss on a message board when you have no idea whats going on with him.

I know other qbs have played through much worse, especially if the season was basically on the line.

Tony seems to be a very nice human being, but I have lost a lot of respect for him as a player.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Vintage;2364040 said:
**** happens.

It could be worse. We could be like the Patriots and be without our starting QB all season long.

They don't have Brad Johnson as their quarterback either. I would take Cassel over Johnson.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyMonster;2364181 said:
I know other qbs have played through much worse, especially if the season was basically on the line.

Tony seems to be a very nice human being, but I have lost a lot of respect for him as a player.
don't bother man. you know it, I know it and Tony knows it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
ajk23az;2364173 said:

I agree with this.

For those that don't think Romo wants to get out there, you're wrong. Romo of all people is a tough son of a gun, and only that fact that he absolutely can't go is the reason he won't go.

But please reframe from calling the guy names because Brad can't throw a stinking pass to save his life, and we're afraid it's over because Romo can't go.

Tom Brady can't go either, you either whine about it, or buck up and slap the **** out of somebody like the Cheats did to the Bronc-lows.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
The season's certainly not over, but the reality is that we are quite realistically looking at 4-5 entering the bye. It's going to take an upset to beat Tampa or New York, which is obviously possible, but I'm not going to bet on it.

Think 9-7 cuts it to get into the playoffs?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
CrazyMonster;2364147 said:
Romo is a puss.

End of Story

Ridiculous.

Those questioning his manhood would be the same imbeciles screaming at the television when he throws three interceptions or fumbles snaps and handoffs.

He.

Is.

Injured.

It is too bad this ridiculous exercise we engaging in last week has people under some illusions, but that is just a fact.

Oh my, Favre called! He can do it too!

Get a grip on reality.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Alexander;2364183 said:
They don't have Brad Johnson as their quarterback either. I would take Cassel over Johnson.

Cassell also has alot of guys with leadership and passion surrounding him, and not to mention too very good coaches. BJ, OTOH, does not at all.

If you switch teams with these guys, BJ would be looking might good in a Pats uniform, but Cassell wouldn't even be doing 2 *****'s in our uniform.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Alexander;2364183 said:

i would take chad hutchinson over johnson....yea....i said it.

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
Clove;2364189 said:
I agree with this.
Romo of all people is a tough son of a gun, and only that fact that he absolutely can't go is the reason he won't go..

And you know this how??

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I agree, boysboy.

The Patriots ooze success. They "get it." They work hard during the week, outstudy the opponents, are well coached and play as a team.

We appear to half *** it in practice, play as individuals and lack the basic fundamentals to win ball games.

Moss in New England? A leader. Moss here? A starring distraction.

Boysboy

Reaction score
RainMan;2364191 said:
The season's certainly not over, but the reality is that we are quite realistically looking at 4-5 entering the bye. It's going to take an upset to beat Tampa or New York, which is obviously possible, but I'm not going to bet on it.

Think 9-7 cuts it to get into the playoffs?

Hate to say it, but the NFC has too many good teams this year. The NFC South has 3 very good teams, and the Saints, assuming they get their guys back healthy soon, will be in contention down the line. The Bears and Packers are pretty competitive in the NFCN. The Cards are pretty good this year, and who knows if the Rams are REALLY a pretty good team with their new coach Haslett?

Pt being that 10-6 may not even cut it this year. Heck-the NFCE may only send its lone divisional winner to the playoffs.