Insiders reporting TE at 26

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Smith was not bpa. And everybody knew they wanted him well in advance. The board leaked, I think Cine was rated higher, if I’m not mistaken. Maybe others too
Yeah, I think it was Cine rated a little higher. They were both similarly rated though (same tier) and they went with position value/need.

I 100% agree with that too.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Smith was not bpa. And everybody knew they wanted him well in advance. The board leaked, I think Cine was rated higher, if I’m not mistaken. Maybe others too
Smith was the definition of a need pick.

His consensus ranking when aggregating big board data was in the 40s.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I know. I've been saying that but bpa no matter what people say that approach is dumb. Go figure
Yeah, I know you thought Smith was the right pick. Really, every team will ***** a little on BPA when they take other things into consideration. You really have to.

I consider myself a BPA guy but in tiers like I explained earlier. Like I said… common sense.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Smith was the definition of a need pick.

His consensus ranking when aggregating big board data was in the 40s.
Dallas would go by their ranking… not the consensus ranking though. They definitely rated him higher than most. He was only behind Cine, I think in their rating.

JBS

Reaction score
Dallas is going to take a pass catcher at 26. I’m 80% certain

They’ll probably sign Odell for a plethora of different reasons. So unless a stud WR is there, it’s going to be a TE. Probably be a TE even if a Wr is there assuming they sign Odell or some other wr.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

They’ll probably sign Odell for a plethora of different reasons. So unless a stud WR is there, it’s going to be a TE. Probably be a TE even if a Wr is there assuming they sign Odell or some other wr.
So pay odell, draft a TE.......but call out Kellen for passing too much. Cowboys gon Cowboy

cnuball21

Reaction score

My dream is signing OBJ / trading for a WR and we draft someone like Flowers in the 1st round.

We’d immediately take the largest weakness of our team and turn it into one of the best WR rooms in the NFC.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah, I know you thought Smith was the right pick. Really, every team will ***** a little on BPA when they take other things into consideration. You really have to.

I consider myself a BPA guy but in tiers like I explained earlier. Like I said… common sense.
Haha, the profanity filter cuts out ***** … like chocolate *****? Fud ge?

Plankton

Reaction score
They really need more than Hankins at DT. Hankins and what we have on the roster just ain't good enough.
You could argue that they need a 3T just as much as they need a 1T.

JBS

Reaction score
Even if they run more… they’re still going to need somebody to catch the ball man. Just ask Baltimore.
Dallas also is known for being reactive. They didn’t know they didn’t have any weapons last year. Now they’ll use all their resources on getting multiple weapons and leave holes elsewhere.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dallas also is known for being reactionary. They didn’t know they didn’t have any weapons last year. Now they’ll use all their resources on getting multiple weapons and leave holes elsewhere.
Well, what I’m saying is that the team does need some guys (WR/TE) to catch some balls. They DO need to get some guys. Reactionary or not.

That’s in part because they misjudged the WR position last year… but the only way to fix that is to get some guys.

JBS

Reaction score
Well, what I’m saying is that the team does need some guys (WR/TE) to catch some balls. They DO need to get some guys. Reactionary or not.

That’s in part because they misjudged the WR position last year… but the only way to fix that it to get some guys.
Correct. And they will.