INT Wars - Dak vs Hurts

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I hate Dak debates, but this is dumb.

The Eagles are 6-1..

I'll take 10 Dak INTs if the Cowboys were 6-1.
Finally...........sense reasoning. I wouldn't say I like the Eagles as much as the next guy, but they are 6-1 as stated. You have to respect how Hurts brushed off both interceptions and kept making plays with his arms and legs, something can't honestly say about Dak lately.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Dak's throws this year are so short he could almost hand the ball to the receiver. His INTs better be down!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'd hate to see Dak throw 40 INTs, but I'll act like it never happened if they win the Super Bowl. :laugh:
So would I.. Anybody think Rams fans care that Stafford tied for the league lead in INTs two years ago as they were hoisting that Lombardi? Just win baby.. Stats are good fodder for the how, the why and the wherefores but the bottom line is as long as my team wins.. I don't give a rip about the numbers.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
17?

No one else in the NFC east
Only Carr in the South
Only Goff and Cousins in the North
Stafford in the West
No one in the AFC West
No one in the AFC North
Only Tannehill in the South
Rodgers in the East

It’s not even 10
AFC west - when did Wilson start? he has to be in there..But yeah no way there are even 10

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
I think Hurts is better right now. But if he and Dak traded places, I'm not so sure the Eagles are worse off. And we are that much better.

There isn't much separating them in terms of talent.

Neither are on that Burrow/Allen tier imo.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think Hurts is better right now. But if he and Dak traded places, I'm not so sure the Eagles are worse off. And we are that much better.

There isn't much separating them in terms of talent.

Neither are on that Burrow/Allen tier imo.
Which Burrow/ Allen tier the one when they play good or what they have done lately?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You guys get so caught up on this. These threads are usually an entertaining read.

Did you know Kirk Cousins has more TD passes than Dak? First reaction should be “who cares, they’re 2-4 and Dallas is 4-2.”

Dak had way more picks in 2022 than 2021, but the season was almost identical anyway. Hurts has 8 picks, and some fumbles too. Oh well, we’re still doing roughly the same as last year.
Welcome to our board. Here, Dak is either the best, or he's worse than a blindfolded Josh Rosen hopping backwards on one leg.

Dak is who he is. A QB that looks elite when he is on his game and everything around him is working; and one that is painfully average when things around him break down.

And unless you're talking about the truly elite QB's in the NFL, Dak is just like the rest of them.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak winning those important things - like who threw fewer interceptions, who gives better press conferences. What a pathetic joke this franchise is.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Welcome to our board. Here, Dak is either the best, or he's worse than a blindfolded Josh Rosen hopping backwards on one leg.

Dak is who he is. A QB that looks elite when he is on his game and everything around him is working; and one that is painfully average when things around him break down.

And unless you're talking about the truly elite QB's in the NFL, Dak is just like the rest of them.
Im not sure there is a group of truly elite QB's so far this season its really a group of 1.....and he has an invisible ninja at TE who seems to draw single coverage from slow LB's constantly..its mind blowing...truly crazy that DC's can not find and double Travis Kelce, its like they are suprised after the game.."Yeah we came into the game with a good plan to stop Mahomes and then this no name TE goes off for 150 on us..."

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Dak has done better so far this season, but don't forget he lead the league in INTs last season, and he missed about 5 games.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
The opposite can also be true. Let's say Dak doesn't throw another INT but we face 49ers again in the playoffs and Dak can't score more than 17 points for the 4th time in a row against them. I won't forgive him.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Which Burrow/ Allen tier the one when they play good or what they have done lately?
When they play good.

It's obvious Burrow is injured.

Allen is a turnover machine who can cost his team with one throw. He can also win a game with one throw. Rocket arms can be a curse.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I hate Dak debates, but this is dumb.

The Eagles are 6-1..

I'll take 10 Dak INTs if the Cowboys were 6-1.
Leave it to the Dak people to always come up with a selective stat to try to prop him up and give him credibility as a premier NFL QB. To heck with the record. I also could care less what his stats are as long as the TEAM wins. And when they don't and screws up, i will hold him accountable. Not make up excuses.

bigE79

Reaction score
17?

No one else in the NFC east
Only Carr in the South
Only Goff and Cousins in the North
Stafford in the West
No one in the AFC West
No one in the AFC North
Only Tannehill in the South
Rodgers in the East

It’s not even 10
Wrong,I stated active QBs since 2016,.. Winston, cousins,carr, Stafford,goff, Dalton, Mayfield, Wilson, Allen,Tannehill,darnold,mahomes,jimmyg,watson,tribisky,Jackson, burrow, Herbert ,Trevor,tua,jones,fields..all of these QBs have started since 2016..I'm not counting Rogers or Murray cause they haven't played this year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I can tell Tua is more accurate than Hurts. Hurts has shown u can make him give the ball away. Dak has been playing within himself this year. Hurts can be beat if u can get 2 him. He will make mistakes. That will be a big issue when the playoffs start. Somebody will beat them, I just dont think we can beat them. We must play a perfect game I feel, 2 win against the Eagles. We arent good enuff 2 go toe to toe with them. Right now, I think its Miami or KC that will beat them in the SB. If the Eagles get beat in the playoffs, it will be by us, where we have a great game. I don't see another NFC team that can pull it off.