INT Wars - Dak vs Hurts

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
I think Hurts is better right now. But if he and Dak traded places, I'm not so sure the Eagles are worse off. And we are that much better.

There isn't much separating them in terms of talent.

Neither are on that Burrow/Allen tier imo.
I agree, though I do think Hurtz is a bit more athletic (hec, just look at how effective that Tush Push is ;) ).

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Wrong,I stated active QBs since 2016,.. Winston, cousins,carr, Stafford,goff, Dalton, Mayfield, Wilson, Allen,Tannehill,darnold,mahomes,jimmyg,watson,tribisky,Jackson, burrow, Herbert ,Trevor,tua,jones,fields..all of these QBs have started since 2016..I'm not counting Rogers or Murray cause they haven't played this year.
So you’re comparing Dak’s interceptions to a bunch of guys who don’t throw any because they don’t play every day?

GINeric

Reaction score
Funny thing is Dak threw a pick 6 against them and beat them last year lol. But yeah they have a stacked team. Not many guys can spot a team 6 points and even lose the turnover battle and beat a team like the Dophins.

Hell, Matthew Stafford led the league in interceptions the year the Rams won the Superbowl. He's Trent Dilpher Jr!! Rode the Rams coat tails all the way to a ring.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Finally...........sense reasoning. I wouldn't say I like the Eagles as much as the next guy, but they are 6-1 as stated. You have to respect how Hurts brushed off both interceptions and kept making plays with his arms and legs, something can't honestly say about Dak lately.
yet we know if we had that record and Dak had 10 INTs, he would be torn to shreds

DCowboyz

Reaction score
And? He will never be criticized because the Eagles are actually winning games. That team is stacked everywhere. The QB can be mediocre. They’ll still succeed.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
So you’re comparing Dak’s interceptions to a bunch of guys who don’t throw any because they don’t play every day?
He's also named a number of QBs who were still playing in college in 2016 so it's really flawed! Mayfield, Burrows, Mahomes, Allen, Watson, Tua, Darnold, Herbert, Jones, Lawrence and Field's...have I missed anyone he got wrong!

He's either terrible at trolling or just has zero football knowledge.....maybe both

bigE79

Reaction score
Which guys on that list haven't started most of their careers,other than darnold,and are still starting?

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Which guys on that list haven't started most of their careers,other than darnold,and are still starting?
Read my post, then post a simple "oops, I may have got my list a bit wrong". Then hand in your badge and your gun.

bigE79

Reaction score
He's also named a number of QBs who were still playing in college in 2016 so it's really flawed! Mayfield, Burrows, Mahomes, Allen, Watson, Tua, Darnold, Herbert, Jones, Lawrence and Field's...have I missed anyone he got wrong!

He's either terrible at trolling or just has zero football knowledge.....maybe both
You guys don't read apparently,I stated in my first post, active QBs since 2016.which all I have mentioned have been,didn't say you had to be drafted by 2016

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You guys don't read apparently,I stated in my first post, active QBs since 2016.which all I have mentioned have been,didn't say you had to be drafted by 2016
Which means Dak has many games, many seasons even, on many of those names. He has a better INT % but the exercise is designed to ignore that to make him look worse

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
You are kidding? Tell me you are kidding!

So Daks 7 years in the league you are comparing to some who've been 2 or 3 years?

And you are saying his INTs make him worse?

I need to check!

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Which means Dak has many games, many seasons even, on many of those names. He has a better INT % but the exercise is designed to ignore that to make him look worse
Stop it... .i can't stop laughing at the logic from this guy!

What's funnier is I'm no Dak fan but here I am defending him!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
quit trying to convince us he looks good to keep him. We know what you're doing. Heck if I was an opposing team fan, I would too be trying to convince Dallas fans to keep him. lol.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
quit trying to convince us he looks good to keep him. We know what you're doing. Heck if I was an opposing team fan, I would too be trying to convince Dallas fans to keep him. lol.
I think Dak is a fine player. But he’s had the Triple H effect

bigE79

Reaction score
You are kidding? Tell me you are kidding!

So Daks 7 years in the league you are comparing to some who've been 2 or 3 years?

And you are saying his INTs make him worse?

I need to check!
Bottom line is since 2016,Dak has the 7th worst int rankings with 69.. amongst active QBs.