Twitter: Interesting comments from K'avon Chaisson on playing for the Cowboys

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, Ravens offered him a job after 2007 and Jones gave him a raise to keep him. He had another interview that year. Then another after 2008. One of them was the Rams. Not sure which year that was, or who the other team was that interviewed him. Jets maybe?
Yeah I remember Rams for sure.....I can't remember the other teams. He should've taken that Ravens job.......
Before Wade got fired, that was probably the worst defense Ive seen in this franchise.
I remember like it was yesterday..Vince Young and David Garrard threw all on our defense. Never been so pissed off in my life. Well maybe the playoffs with CJ Anderson and Gurley running all over us.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I’m pining for CJ honestly, but I’ll also take Fulton even though his stock has dipped from the beginning of the season till now (was a consensus top-15 pick before the season, now late 1st-early second).

If no CB or Ruggs III, I’d honestly trade back and get an extra 2nd or 3rd. To me DE isn’t as high as a priority as it is to some, but I wouldn’t hate the Chaisson pick.

If Randy is back in the fold, I like our D-line for the most part (I would take Zach Baun in round 2 in a heartbeat though). We are also in pretty good shape at starting S with HHCD and Woods. Only starters we need are a CB1 and Slot WR
I hate trading back but......if there's a guy there that can start and you can get him by train down do it. Pull a Fredericks move. Get him late in the 1st and get a extra 3rd rounder.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's alleged lol. I don't think Garrett had to backstab Wade to get his job lol. His defense did it for him.
I have inside info. I've talked about it here before. Won't bring it up again, since you've probably already read it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have inside info. I've talked about it here before. Won't bring it up again, since you've probably already read it.
I've heard people speak on it it could've been you I didn't know if it was alleged info or fact. I just know those players quit on Wade. Maybe Garrett gave them a assist but he lost those players. I remember like it was yesterday. Players like Tank Johnson on the sidelines just imploding and showing out.....yuck.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s one of my favorites right now and looking at what we have at DE I think he has to be one of our top considerations.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The only top 15 caliber pure edge rusher. Someone in the top half is gonna fall in love with the traits and positional impact

I could see him falling though, it wouldn't take much to get him to 17.

I love his skill set and love him even more reading that. It sounds like some Amari or Dak wrote.

DFWJC

Reaction score
He’s a good prospect
I’m pretty high on him
Don’t think he’s falling that far though
I think its a least 50-50 that'll he’ll be there.
But I also think the odds are that high that if he’s there, we take someone else.
Im fine with taking him at 17
Draft cant get here soon enough.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I mean if you consider that smart......I prefer to let people actually fail before I write them off. Some of you guys saw it from a mile away. Y'all got it right lol.

When RED iced his own kicker, I knew the cards we were dealt and the hand being played.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've heard people speak on it it could've been you I didn't know if it was alleged info or fact. I just know those players quit on Wade. Maybe Garrett gave them a assist but he lost those players. I remember like it was yesterday. Players like Tank Johnson on the sidelines just imploding and showing out.....yuck.
In a nutshell, Garrett wouldn't let Romo change plays, told me himself. As soon as he got the job, Romo starts changing plays at the line of scrimmage........ coincidence? I think, not! Salud! Be safe. He's gone and it's time I move on. Wade is a great guy though!!! His dad, Bum, introduced me to him. Really down to earth.

Gaede

Reaction score
It just depends what they want to do at corner

The Florida corner or Chaisson will most likely be our pick.

I'd guess they feel better at corner than they do at de/lb. We're better off with a pass rusher and Brown and Awuzie than we are with a new CB and no pass rusher. Neither position has much depth in the draft, but a good pass rusher is harder to find than a good corner IMO.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He is boom or bust. Very light, thin. Can he hold up week in, week out?