Interesting Cowboys WR stats from this year

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Michael Gallup had to have one of the most dissapointing seasons. He'll get another year after the ACL surgery and hope he can get back to what he was. The Cowboys bet wrong last year trying to replace Cooper with Gallup and Tolbert.

It happens but have to address WR in the offseason.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This bs sounds like a strawman poster that doesn’t account for most. Keep beating on them easy bums champ. Dak is trash and probably makes the wr look worse than they could be with a better qb. Who isn’t for more WR? Most say Dak needs alllllllll the help but his salary is a hindrance to that.

Looks like you’ve been missing around here little guy….there’s been multiple threads about how the team has enough weapons already little man. I’m responding to that segment of fans.

Ironically you felt inspired enough to respond so hey if the shoe fits wear it little cus

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Looks like you’ve been missing around here little guy….there’s been multiple threads about how the team has enough weapons already little man. I’m responding to that segment of fans.

Ironically you felt inspired enough to respond so hey if the shoe fits wear it little cus
Oh no not the online tough talker that know they don’t talk to nobody offline like this lol. I said it was a strawman that doesn’t apply to many champ. You’re not very smart smh.

basel90

Reaction score

hope we can keep Cee Dee long term. with this FO crazy contracts with dak and zeke and others it may be a challenge. of course the narrative expected is to extend dak , the usual crazy solution , which means we are stuck with dak and dead money for long.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Oh no not the online tough talker that know they don’t talk to nobody offline like this lol. I said it was a strawman that doesn’t apply to many champ. You’re not very smart smh.

The guy who started the insults calling someone else an online tough talker…lol. Kick rocks

birdwells1

Reaction score
OL and OC is where that went south. We had good run game a top run game during most of the RS, it became tough when steel went out , peters couldn't play much and Tyron was older , Biadsz was banged uop and Mcgovern not physical enough, then pollard goes down before the half and we dont even try Davis.

16 runs, ughh Moore!!!:mad:

HOF OL and RB and coaches is why Troy was able to be so efficient, even so 165 tds and 144 iNTs not that impressive given all that talent :)
I agree when Steele went down our running game suffered.

Hardline

Reaction score
1992 Cowboys:
Irvin, 78 catches for 1396 yards and 7 TD

Every other Cowboys wide receiver combined: 67 catches for 921 yards and 7 TD

How was Aikman able to win in the playoffs with that lack of depth at WR??
Emmitt Smith

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Come on….”champ” in a condescending tone. Like i said boss, kick rocks I’m not here for the back and forth on this one. We can agree to disagree
See that’s your problem you’re dealing with emotions like a jilted lover smdh. Reading typed words in tones. Like I said all this tough talk online that you me and anybody that knows you know isn’t you offline. I say champ to people all the time.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
See that’s your problem you dealing with emotions like a jilted lover smdh. Reading typed words in tones. Like I said all this tough talk online that you me and anybody that knows you know isn’t you offline. I say champ to people all the time.

Ok Phillip….lol

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Would help if the QB could hit them in stride and not routinely behind or 10 feet above.

hopemsu

Reaction score
It works both ways. Both phases help each other. It’s not one picking up the slack for the other. We could talk stats all day, but that team was much more and it started at the QB position!

I believe Troy had 14 or more interceptions 4 of his 12 years in the league. Troy is in the HOF because he was on 3 great teams. Put troys stats on a non superbowl winning team, and nobody even mentions Troy for HOF consideration.