Interesting Shedeur Sanders quote

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As a father myself, having had kids play football in HS, what I see his dad doing is sad. He just needs to be DAD not his agent. Ditch the dang huge gold chains Dad. Its not becoming of a Dad and a HC at any level. Be better 21. If I had a son, I would steer him away from playing at CU as long as he is the HC. Loved him as a player, but his coaching style leaves much to be desired.

Yup, and I'm not even sure if he has a strategy each week. It looks like he went to the school of Jason Garrett for Coaching.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And another red card for targeting. Colorado is getting blown out. There's no reason to drag this game out further. Just end it already.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Deion has wrecked the CU football program by his tactics/style. They need someone on staff to help him settle things down. He won't last the entire season this way. He doesn't seem to understand that most of these players are students FIRST and football is secondary. Not everyone will be in the NFL. They are sons! They are very young men. Hes dressing them down like they are NFL guys. Im seeing why the kids are leaving CU in mass. They don't want to play for him. I hate it. Because I loved Deion the player. I say this with love, he isnt a football coach at any level except MAYBE pop warner or maybe an assistant in the NFL.. But I wouldn't let him anywhere near my college program as a HC. Its a circus now at CU. Its unfair to the program and the players.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Deion has wrecked the CU football program by his tactics/style. They need someone on staff to help him settle things down. He won't last the entire season this way. He doesn't seem to understand that most of these players are students FIRST and football is secondary. Not everyone will be in the NFL. They are sons! They are very young men. Hes dressing them down like they are NFL guys. Im seeing why the kids are leaving CU in mass. They don't want to play for him. I hate it. Because I loved Deion the player. I say this with love, he isnt a football coach at any level except MAYBE pop warner or maybe an assistant in the NFL.. But I wouldn't let him anywhere near my college program as a HC. Its a circus now at CU. Its unfair to the program and the players.

He has tactics? It just looks like an attempt at grabbing the spotlight disguised as football.... otherwise known as if Jerry were a coach.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He has tactics? It just looks like an attempt at grabbing the spotlight disguised as football.... otherwise known as if Jerry were a coach.
its a clown show.Hes the ringmaster is Deion. How long with CU President allow the circus to be in town, even with all the attention and money? This is a pipedream but if Tony Dungy would ever think about coaching college kids, he can walk in there and attract tons of talent and high character kids without all the fanfare and spotlight. He would clean up that program FAST. Even if he stayed just 3 years.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
its a clown show.Hes the ringmaster is Deion. How long with CU President allow the circus to be in town, even with all the attention and money? This is a pipedream but if Tony Dungy would ever think about coaching college kids, he can walk in there and attract tons of talent and high character kids without all the fanfare and spotlight. He would clean up that program FAST. Even if he stayed just 3 years.

Well yeah, it seems, from an outside, that Deion and Jerry have the same problem.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Bad mix of family and business. I would have liked to have seen Shedeur transfer to a Top-20 program that already has a lot of pieces in place but just needs a QB. Colorado is too much of a rebuilding project and Shedeur and Travis Hunter are wasting their time there.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Bad mix of family and business. I would have liked to have seen Shedeur transfer to a Top-20 program that already has a lot of pieces in place but just needs a QB. Colorado is too much of a rebuilding project and Shedeur and Travis Hunter are wasting their time there.

Perhaps he might consider Florida State? They don't have a QB.

rambo2

Reaction score

It is good to be self confident but based on what I have seen so far, I don't believe he is near the athlete Vick or his father was. As far as the Brady part, his team was trash last year, but he has a ways to go on that one.

Does he like models and pitbulls?