Interesting Shedeur Sanders quote

Sydla

Reaction score
This thing is going to unravel quickly in Colorado, if it hasn't already. Recent reports of Deion simply favoring his kids, the fights between coaches/players, etc. In what world would a college coach tolerate a player just leaving the field before a game is over? Well, when your dad is an attention seeking, arrogant guy like Deion who lets his kids do whatever they want, it makes sense. The story about Deion telling the band they can't play the Colorado fight song after TDs involving his son, so the PA guy can play his son's rap song instead is so on point.

Admittedly, I kind of fell for his schtick. Thought he had a fresh approach but I was duped. He's a clown, he's all about himself and his kids. The funny part here is that he looked like he was just trying to keep running up the ladder for better jobs but has probably killed any chance of that at this point.

Well until Jerry comes calling, LOL.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It is good to be self confident but based on what I have seen so far, I don't believe he is near the athlete Vick or his father was. As far as the Brady part, his team was trash last year, but he has a ways to go on that one.

He needs to be quiet and just be the best QB for Colorado right now.

Sydla

Reaction score
FWIW, Sanders and Colorado football are denying the don't play the fight song, play Shadeur's song instead. But seems like semantics, because apparently they play Sanders' song first and then the band plays. In what world would a college play a song from the player after a score? Well one where the HC and his sons think they run the place.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Shadeur needs to be very quiet and just play football the rest of the season. It's getting to the point where he is going to kill his draft stock if he keeps up with the tone deaf quotes.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy is so full of himself that he might give Caleb William a run for his money in the clueless department.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Shedeur Sanders is just too clutch! It's a shame he's not playing for a Top-15 team that could contend for a championship. The Colorado OL is so bad.

gtb1943

Reaction score
The kid has massive talent
but his biggest handicap is his father
teams are going to worry he is just like his daddy
what you can tolerate in a CB you cannot in a QB

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
Talented....yes
But his arrogant cancer demeanor will be his downfall. Hopefully he gets drafted by another team before Ol' Jerra gets enamored with the disillusioned hype.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Talented....yes
But his arrogant cancer demeanor will be his downfall. Hopefully he gets drafted by another team before Ol' Jerra gets enamored with the disillusioned hype.
we barely missed being inflicted with Johnny Football
I do not think we want the second coming of Diva Maximus