Introducing the Worked-Shoot Era of WWE

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4078355 said:
I don't think anyone would want that at this point.....

scott-hall-mugshot-7.jpg

He looks worse than the last time I saw him. Then again, I know Kevin would look much different without his hair colored.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4078474 said:
He looks worse than the last time I saw him. Then again, I know Kevin would look much different without his hair colored.

sad to see somebody decline so much. And by their own hand. He was a great looking guy years ago...

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4078474 said:

Kevin with grey hair
Kevin-Nash1.jpg
thats from TNA.

Honestly doesn't look nearly as bad as Scott Hall. I mean if they put him out their people would just shake their heads.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
What an understatement..Kevin looks fine..he's in shape and he looks good for his age. Scott looks like a homeless guy...drugged out of his mind. Which is a shame. Taker has gray hair..when he had hair that is. He has dyed his hair for years.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That picture of Scott looks like pretty much every picture of him for the last five years, only heavier and older.

And Dallas if you think the Sting stuff is silly, and I completely agree with you there, you haven't seen silly, and stupid, till you see Ric Flair out there. It's beyond sad at this point how far removed he is from the guy who used to be thought of as one of the best in the business.

Young folks today, if that's all they knew of Flair, would laugh in your face if you tried to tell them at one point he actually was pretty dang great.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Its not Flair ...... its the horrible writers at TNA.

When Flair comes back to WWE eventually ....... he will be the same as he always was on the Mic.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4079467 said:
That picture of Scott looks like pretty much every picture of him for the last five years, only heavier and older.

And Dallas if you think the Sting stuff is silly, and I completely agree with you there, you haven't seen silly, and stupid, till you see Ric Flair out there. It's beyond sad at this point how far removed he is from the guy who used to be thought of as one of the best in the business.

Young folks today, if that's all they knew of Flair, would laugh in your face if you tried to tell them at one point he actually was pretty dang great.

I wish he had just stayed retired...wwe gave him that big sendoff with the Taker tribute and all. It is abundantly obvious that Ric is revered by almost every wrestler in the business. I guess the money was just too much to pass up. It gags me that Sting is in such a foolish gimmick. Yuck.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Also the original Sin Cara will becoming back to fued with the "fake Sin cara" Hunico.

Which is why the fake Sin Cara kicked Danial Bryan :)lmao2: ) in the face the other night after the match.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4079475 said:
Its not Flair ...... its the horrible writers at TNA.

When Flair comes back to WWE eventually ....... he will be the same as he always was on the Mic.

It's not the writers, because infact unlike WWE, TNA doesn't script the promos. They give the wrestlers bullet points to hit.

Always taking shots at TNA, yet im the blind one.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4080279 said:
Also the original Sin Cara will becoming back to fued with the "fake Sin cara" Hunico.

Which is why the fake Sin Cara kicked Danial Bryan :)lmao2: ) in the face the other night after the match.

I'm excited for that feud, seeing Mistico work the lucha style will be great!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4080281 said:
I'm excited for that feud, seeing Mistico work the lucha style will be great!

To bad you cannot watch it ...... you are done with the WWE.

Bye Bye now.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4080291 said:
There is always Youtube.com

What is the difference where you watch it at? You were supposed to be taking a stand against the WWE.

Back up what you say ...... do not watch it.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;4080279 said:

How will we tell them apart? ;)

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;4080319 said:
What is the difference where you watch it at? You were supposed to be taking a stand against the WWE.

Back up what you say ...... do not watch it.

I do remember him saying he would not watch as long as ADR is champ..or something to that effect. And he's still champ....won't be for long though. Cena has no belt. That never lasts long.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4050195 said:
Never watching the WWE product until the worst professional "entertainer" in history is no longer champion.

Romo 2 Austin;4050195 said:
I will never again by a WWE ppv, buy WWE merchandise, or go to a WWE live event period, baring a HBK title reign.

:laugh2: