Introducing the Worked-Shoot Era of WWE

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
During a commercial for Monday's Raw Super Show, they announced that Triple H will be making his return to the ring on the Labor Day episode of Raw.
This will be Triple H's first match on television since Wrestlemania 27 when he faced the Undertaker.

You waste his return on tv, x months before wrestlemania when he shouldve returned. Did vince reallyose control? They're hot shotting more than russos tna.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo 2 Austin;4077152 said:
I find it interesting that WWE ended the brand extension and it was overshadowed by Kevin Nash....

I love Kevin Nash. That old nWo music hit and I almost lost it last night. I'm not a PPV guy but he could sway my thinking.

Romo 2 Austin;4077152 said:
Vince always makes this mistake.
I thought he was fired. :confused:

:laugh2:

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I love Nash too...he just looks bad ***. Even in street clothes. And I 'm only speculating but HHH looks like he keeps in great shape. I'm sure he's capable of putting on a good match any day of the week. And he's working with Punk..a veteran wrestler who can work with anybody. They'll do fine.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;4077385 said:
Yea ....... Right ....... Sure.

Ywa pwinsider.com live coverage + youtuve. There not getting nothing while resident joke is more than a mid carder

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4077409 said:
I love Kevin Nash. That old nWo music hit and I almost lost it last night. I'm not a PPV guy but he could sway my thinking.

You could love him all you want, kevin nash wouldnt draw as high ratings as a good brand extension feud if he killed himself in the middle of a match on live tv

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4077419 said:
Ywa pwinsider.com live coverage + youtuve

Again ....... sure.

There not getting nothing while resident joke is more than a mid carder

Good ...... maybe you will go away until you grow up.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
ADR is doing fine...and Nash has been a big deal in pro wrestling for years. He's worked with every big name there is..main event. I am loving seeing him again.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ywa pwinsider.com live coverage + youtuve. There not getting nothing while resident joke is more than a mid carder

Kind of how I feel about 60 or 70% of the TNA roster. That's why I only watch the parts of the show I want on youtube. I won't even skim the channel when they're on. Their show is hot garbage and it's getting worse with the very poor use of some of their better wrestlers like Joe, Angle, and Sting.

As for the Brand feud...eh. I'm glad they just made the move and didn't make some huge feud or deal out of it. Honestly who gives a crap about RAW vs. SD? They've had rumbles and crap for things like that every since there has been two brands and it's honestly not much of a draw. There isn't a whole lof of "I'm smackdown through and through" to make a feud like that work.

Besides everyone and their sister knows that RAW is THE show in the WWE and would easily win out. It would be a pointless, and frankly boring, feud.

Now back in the day when he took over WCW...that could have been special. But they botched that. I always thought they could have done so much more with that deal.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Then you can understand how i feel about del joke.

I agree at this point the feud wouldve been weak, still wouldve drawn money. Few years ago when sd was pulling 2.5-2.8 and raw was 3.3-3.5. It wouldve been great. The ecw v sd v raw was great

BraveHeartFan;4077495 said:
Kind of how I feel about 60 or 70% of the TNA roster. That's why I only watch the parts of the show I want on youtube. I won't even skim the channel when they're on. Their show is hot garbage and it's getting worse with the very poor use of some of their better wrestlers like Joe, Angle, and Sting.

As for the Brand feud...eh. I'm glad they just made the move and didn't make some huge feud or deal out of it. Honestly who gives a crap about RAW vs. SD? They've had rumbles and crap for things like that every since there has been two brands and it's honestly not much of a draw. There isn't a whole lof of "I'm smackdown through and through" to make a feud like that work.

Besides everyone and their sister knows that RAW is THE show in the WWE and would easily win out. It would be a pointless, and frankly boring, feud.

Now back in the day when he took over WCW...that could have been special. But they botched that. I always thought they could have done so much more with that deal.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasGirl50;4077440 said:
Nash has been a big deal in pro wrestling for years. He's worked with every big name there is..main event. I am loving seeing him again.
Same here. If only Scott was with him again that would be simply awesome.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4077409 said:

Nash is a great interview too...he's good friends with Taker & has alot of stories of all the older guys. He's right up there with Ric Flair as somebody who's fun to listen to if you are a big wrestling fan.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
zrinkill;4077588 said:
He is number 6 on the PWI Top 100 Wrestlers of 2011.

If only he's throw out a bunch of son of *****, ****s, *******, *******, and whatever other curse words that guys like Ric Flair are suddenly throwing out 5 to 10 times a promo to try and seem edgy.

Then I guess he'd be cool.

It's really sad to see guys like Ric, who used to be gold on the mic, forced to make such garbage promos and throw out a bunch of useless curses just for the sake of cursing. It doesn't make it edgy, or cool, or entertaining people. It just makes it hot garbage.

I well placed curse, for effect, is fine. When done right, like when Mick Foley would do it in his Anti-Hardcore promos in ECW, or when Austin or the Rock or HHH or HBK or people did it back during the attitude era it was in there for the right effect. They didn't just throw out a bunch of curses just to be doing it. That doesn't equal edgy or cool. It equals you completely suck and have no creativity at all.

Big part of the TNA problem, IMO, is their show goes way to far with meaningless junk like that to try and seem awesome cause some silly teenagers think it's funny for a person to just throw tons of curse words out there.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I haven't been watching because of the Sting silliness so I haven't seen Ric...my nephews watch religiously though. They told me Kurt Angle was really skinny...huh? I told them last time I heard he was going for the Olympics so I guess he's training hard but they didn't say anything about Flair.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;4078268 said:
I haven't been watching because of the Sting silliness so I haven't seen Ric...my nephews watch religiously though. They told me Kurt Angle was really skinny...huh? I told them last time I heard he was going for the Olympics so I guess he's training hard but they didn't say anything about Flair.

Angles looking great, he's looking WWE 2002-2004 form again. He's training for the Olympics & he has opened his own nutrition company.

http://barndadnutrition.com/ aswell as http://www.kurtanglefoods.com/anglefoods.aspx

He claims to have lost the weight working out and using the diet/supplement his company promotes, ULTRAFIBERDX. My brother ordered a box of it, as he has taken fiber for a while and says it's great. The Ultrafiberdx helps "regulate" you aswell as keep you full for hours, plus it has protein. He's signing the products praises.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4077576 said:
Same here. If only Scott was with him again that would be simply awesome.

I don't think anyone would want that at this point.....

scott-hall-mugshot-7.jpg

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Somebody should show Jeff Hardy that picture of Scott...that's him in a few years. And somebody made some comment about Nash looking or being old? He looks GREAT for his age....he's like me though. Has to wash away that gray...