Invade Redsk*ns Training Camp!

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Vintage:

It depends.. Are we all commies? Because if so, then money would be worthless and the cookie would belong to everyone.

What is my point?

There is no spoon.

superpunk

Reaction score
Funxva said:
Vintage:

It depends.. Are we all commies? Because if so, then money would be worthless and the cookie would belong to everyone.

What is my point?

There is no spoon.

:lmao:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xsamhainx_999 said:
Wrong about fat Texas cities?

http://www.ediets.com/news/article.cfm/cmi_367303/cid_1
lists Dallas as #5 & 40% of Texas cities in top 10.

http://www.fitcommerce.com/Blueprint/Module/Desktop/Announcements/ViewAnnouncement.aspx?ItemID=958&mid=112&portalId=2&cid=112
Lists Dallas as #4 & 30% of Texas cities in top 10. (San Anto & Ft Worth at #12 & #13)

I don't know why Skins fans would be upset about Boys fans attending TC either.
The problem is that I can just as easily find a link that says that lists Texas cities as some of the skinniest cities.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/top25s/skinniest.html

And you're math is off if Dallas is the only city in the top 10, than that wouldn't make 40% of the fattest cities from Texas.

The point is irrelevant, considering HH was referring to the cross-dressing fat men dressing up as Hogettes.

xsamhainx_999

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Seeing football > Talking about football.

This is not a difficult concept, Norman.

I agree, seeing football is better than talking about it.....however.... the original statement Hostile made about Moss being a hypocrite compared posting on a message board vs going out to a TC. Going to a PRACTICE in summer is no easy effort; it's hot, it costs gas/food & it's timely. I'm not ragging on anyone for going (not even fans of rival team), I'm just questioning the hypocrite statement everyone thought was so clever.

Funxva

Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:
I agree, seeing football is better than talking about it.....however.... the original statement Hostile made about Moss being a hypocrite compared posting on a message board vs going out to a TC. Going to a PRACTICE in summer is no easy effort; it's hot, it costs gas/food & it's timely. I'm not ragging on anyone for going (not even fans of rival team), I'm just questioning the hypocrite statement everyone thought was so clever.

So where are you from again?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Funxva said:
Vintage:

What is my point?

There is no spoon.

And if we were in a Dictatorship, the cookie would belong to me, and the crumbs would belong to the people.

And if its a Monarchy, the cookie becomes the puppet headfigure, and its cookie offspring fight for the throne.

And it is an Atheistic settlement.....heh....don't get me started. They don't believe in the cookie.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:

*weighs scale*

visiting a rival team's TC, which for some is about a 20 minute drive...visiting a rival team's forum

*weighs scale*

hmmm, I really see no difference, and what if your house has no A/C? there goes your heat variable :laugh1:

superpunk

Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:

Because your boy made it a Cowboys/Commanders thing.

MossBurner said:
I just don't understand why a Cowboys fan would want to go to Commanders practices!Going to watch TO and the Boys practice would be miserable for me. What would an opposing fan get out of it? If you want to 'scout' the Skins, watch preseason games.

That is hypocritical.

It's best to read everything, and not just jump to the aid of a fellow fan. MB isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

Funxva

Reaction score
Vintage said:
And if we were in a Dictatorship, the cookie would belong to me, and the crumbs would belong to the people.

And if its a Monarchy, the cookie becomes the puppet headfigure, and its cookie offspring fight for the throne.

And it is an Atheistic settlement.....heh....don't get me started. They don't believe in the cookie.

Ooh ooh, In a Theocracy the lead cookie gets his inspiration directly from the baker.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Because your boy made it a Cowboys/Commanders thing.

[/b]
That is hypocritical.

It's best to read everything, and not just jump to the aid of a fellow fan. MB isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

....or the brightest bulb in the box.
....or the sharpest tool in the shed.

xsamhainx_999

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
true, but let's say HH31 doesn't hail from Dallas, you know, for arguments sake, then that quickly brings down your useless information stat, doesn't it?

The only thing that would bring it down would be if HH31 isn't a Cowboys fan or if the Cowboys don't play in Dallas anymore. I said his fat joke pertains to a large percent of the population there in Dallas. He made fun of Skins training camp saying there would be "14 fatazz trannies", I'm responding by telling him that Dallas is one of the fattest cities in America so what would he think a Cowboys function would be like?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:

exactly, MB gets ripped on more than most Commander fans, that after awhile I mistake him for a moron moreso than a Commander fan

superpunk

Reaction score
Vintage said:
....or the brightest bulb in the box.
....or the sharpest tool in the shed.

If you EVER expound on my stupid cliche's again....

I don't know what I'll do. :mad:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Funxva said:
Ooh ooh, In a Theocracy the lead cookie gets his inspiration directly from the baker.

True.

And in, say, bartering community, the cookie trades away part of himself for other services.

Filthy *****.

The one's to watch out for, are the anarchists. They want to overthrow the cookie. Obviously, the cookie cannot allow this.

So he declares martial law, where he suspends the rights of the people, and has his chocolate chips patrol the streets/enforce law.

superpunk

Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:
The only thing that would bring it down would be if HH31 isn't a Cowboys fan or if the Cowboys don't play in Dallas anymore. I said his fat joke pertains to a large percent of the population there in Dallas. He made fun of Skins training camp saying there would be "14 fatazz trannies", I'm responding by telling him that Dallas is one of the fattest cities in America so what would he think a Cowboys function would be like?

It's a joke about the hogettes. Try not taking it so literally.

This isn't "rocket surgery." ;)

Funxva

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MossBurner
I just don't understand why a Cowboys fan would want to go to Commanders practices!Going to watch TO and the Boys practice would be miserable for me. What would an opposing fan get out of it? If you want to 'scout' the Skins, watch preseason games.

Unlike Skins fans, we like to be informed about football. Skins fans are some of the most unknowing fans that I know.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage said:
True.

And in, say, bartering community, the cookie trades away part of himself for other services.

Filthy *****.

what happens when someone stages a coup d'etat? do they eat the head cookie or just discard him?