Invade Redsk*ns Training Camp!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
pez said:
Let us know when you plan to come, maybe we can emply a night where we can have a friendly banter over a couple beers.

yeah, a friendly beer, is that before, or after you lock me in your basement? ;) j/k, I don't Think i'll be going up there though, got alot on my plate here

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Funxva said:
mmm... Microwaved Cookie....

That's what makes cookies so dangerous.

Nuking them only makes them more delicious.

There is no stopping the cookie.

xsamhainx_999

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
The problem is that I can just as easily find a link that says that lists Texas cities as some of the skinniest cities.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/top25s/skinniest.html

And you're math is off if Dallas is the only city in the top 10, than that wouldn't make 40% of the fattest cities from Texas.

The point is irrelevant, considering HH was referring to the cross-dressing fat men dressing up as Hogettes.

My math was correct according to my links...just not yours :)

The majority of the polls I see show the major Texas cities up there on the obese list. We can have a link-off if you want.

I feel it's not irrelevant, he made the fat comment & fat is fat darn it. :D

I will not however debate the fatness of the hogs, those boys are big.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Vintage said:

Ahhh,, it's a false sense of security! Parasites! Did you know that they force their way down your throat and then meld with your body???? :eek:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:
You can't compare going to a internet forum & going to a training camp. Clicking on a website is hardly an effort compared to actually organizing people to drive out in the heat & humidity to watch a team you don't like practice for a long period of time. Hours > Minutes. I don't see how Moss is contradicting himself.
I'm not sure how I can make this any clearer. I drive past Commander Park EVERY DAY on my way home from work. It's not that big of a deal to park my car and watch some football and then grab a tasty Dominion Lager afterwards with some fellow Cowboys fans (and Wheat if he wants to come along!).

superpunk

Reaction score
Vintage said:

Not even milk tsunamis.

superpunk

Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:
I will not however debate the fatness of the hogs, those boys are big.

Well, if you understand it was a joke - about the hogettes (hence the overweight trannies comment), then there was no need for any of this, right?

xsamhainx_999

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Because your boy made it a Cowboys/Commanders thing.

[/b]
That is hypocritical.

It's best to read everything, and not just jump to the aid of a fellow fan. MB isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

Subject matter is different on a forum, you can debate about Skins/Boys stuff. Going to a Boys practice wouldn't be fun to me because you would just watch players you don't like run drills & it would be entirely Cowboys. To each his own I suppose.

pez

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
yeah, a friendly beer, is that before, or after you lock me in your basement? ;) j/k, I don't Think i'll be going up there though, got alot on my plate here

LOL - Before. I have to slip the mickey in your beer so that I can lock you up with the other cowboy fans without a struggle! :)

xsamhainx_999

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
that's funny, since DC has the highest crime-rate of any city in America :laugh1:

Yep, it's gotten pretty bad as of late again. I guess we keep thin by running from muggers ;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
pez said:
LOL - Before. I have to slip the mickey in your beer so that I can lock you up with the other cowboy fans without a struggle! :)

guess I'll have to strike up a thunder-and-lightning team to get those poor boys out alive

WHO'S WITH ME?!!

superpunk? funxva?

Hostile?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
guess I'll have to strike up a thunder-and-lightning team to get those poor boys out alive

WHO'S WITH ME?!!

superpunk? funxya?

Hostile?

Like those mere mortals are going to get the job done....

Sounds like a job for Colonel Cookie and his brigade.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage said:
Like those mere mortals are going to get the job done....

Sounds like a job for Colonel Cookie and his brigade.

I don't have the money to pay those greedy, little bastids

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I don't have the money to pay those greedy, little bastids

Get the best; or die like the rest...

Spend the money.

superpunk

Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:
Subject matter is different on a forum, you can debate about Skins/Boys stuff. Going to a Boys practice wouldn't be fun to me because you would just watch players you don't like run drills & it would be entirely Cowboys. To each his own I suppose.

The equation has been done to death.

Football > No Football.

Your boy MB is a hypocrite, a troll from way back, lol. Just sever your ties. He was off base in his comments, and it was yet another situation where he just should have kept his mouth shut.