Is Dak in your top ten QB?

GINeric

Reaction score
Buddy you’re roasting a league mvp and a super bowl champion? Did you seen the 3 point party we just had .

For the record I jsut looked it up
Derek carr career td/int is 195-88
Dak Prescott carrer td/int 143/51

Trent Dilpher and Nick Foles were Superbowl champions....

Dan Marino was not. Which one of those Superbowl champions were better than Marino....

Stafford, Dilpher, and Foles have the same amount of Superbowl rings as Aaron Rodgers. Does this mean Stafford, Dilpher, and Foles are on the same level as Rodgers because they all have ONE championship ring??

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Your logic is silly. Plus you picked one guy in my top ten and found a bad streak of games.

Let’s compare their last 1 game?

Carr’s last game was pretty bad too. His playoff game last year compared to Dak’s SF was pretty bad too.

Lets compare their careers? Their win/loss record? Their QBRs? Their passer ratings? Turnover rate? Completion %? Dak has him almost clear across the board.

Derek Carr has done nothing in the NFL that Dak Prescott hasn’t done or done better.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Being objective is one thing. But being delusional or just cursed with very bad football IQ is another.
Right we’re all delusional. There was a touchdown scored Sunday night but only you saw it.

the bucs mocked our high school offense Bc our quarterback is a dangerous player to go against. Don’t blink and you’ll miss them fireworks we set off

GINeric

Reaction score
maybe around 18 or 19

where ever u rank jalen hurts dak is behind that to me

before u say that is crazy remember hurts can make almost every throw dak can maybe all but the big diffrence is he can run and he can run really good

Fair enough. Now list the 18 other quarterbacks who's better than Dak....

I'll wait.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Trent Dilpher and Nick Foles were Superbowl champions....

Dan Marino was not. Which one of those Superbowl champions were better than Marino....

Stafford, Dilpher, and Foles have the same amount of Superbowl rings as Aaron Rodgers. Does this mean Stafford, Dilpher, and Foles are on the same level as Rodgers because they all have ONE championship ring??
Oof.

how many apples and oranges you wanna compare here to feel better about the situation we’re in?

No super bowl champions are good Bc Trent dilfer exists?

the rams traded for a guy and immediately won the Super Bowl Bc Magic

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Fair enough. Now list the 18 other quarterbacks who's better than Dak....

I'll wait.
1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr
12 deshsaun Watson lol and also Ryan tanehill

Huge drop off

14-18 Kyler Murray/ tua/ Mac jones / Trevor Lawrence

GINeric

Reaction score
Right we’re all delusional. There was a touchdown scored Sunday night but only you saw it.

the bucs mocked our high school offense Bc our quarterback is a dangerous player to go against. Don’t blink and you’ll miss them fireworks we set off

Well you're the only one who saw a touchdown because you mentioned it. Time to get those eyes checked out kid!! Enjoy them fireworks you're talking about. I guess....

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Carr’s last game was pretty bad too. His playoff game last year compared to Dak’s SF was pretty bad too.

Lets compare their careers? Their win/loss record? Their QBRs? Their passer ratings? Turnover rate? Completion %? Dak has him almost clear across the board.

Derek Carr has done nothing in the NFL that Dak Prescott hasn’t done or done better.
Trent dilfer had good stats.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Trent dilfer had good stats.

No he didn’t.

55% completion, he threw more INTs than TDs. He threw more INTs than TDs despite being drafted in 1994 after the QB stat boom. Never threw even 3000 yards despite starting 16 games many times. He was a backup even when he wasnt

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Nope! Not even top 20. He's been exposed as a QB thriving off of the talent of other players!

GINeric

Reaction score
1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr
12 deshsaun Watson lol and also Ryan tanehill

Huge drop off

14-18 Kyler Murray/ tua/ Mac jones / Trevor Lawrence

Thats crazy, because according to the NFL official rankings, this isnt true. Former and current players, coaches, GMs and scouts also put Dak at around 10.

Daks production had him around 10. Thats not an opinion, thats just mathematics.

With that said, do you believe that you know more about NFL football talent than the players, coaches, GMs and scouts?? Thats a simple question.... i only ask because none of these players, coaches, GMs and scouts said what you said, so do you believe you know more than them?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Thats crazy, because according to the NFL official rankings, this isnt true. Former and current players, coaches, GMs and scouts also put Dak at around 10.

Daks production had him around 10. Thats not an opinion, thats just mathematics.

With that said, do you believe that you know more about NFL football talent than the players, coaches, GMs and scouts?? Thats a simple question.... i only ask because none of these players, coaches, GMs and scouts said what you said, so do you believe you know more than them?
Yes. I liked Russ Wilson in the draft

GINeric

Reaction score
You are right.. everyone knows it. Sorry you had to put up with so many giving you trouble over the years. Anyone with an eye for talent knew that Dak was a bum.. you called it loud and proud. Worst. Contract. Ever.

You say anyone with an eye for talent knew that Dak is a bum??

Well just this off-season, someone posted a list with current and former players, coaches, GMs and scouts that all had Dak in the top 10. So are you saying these players, coaches, GMs and scouts who are paid millions of dollars to do what they do in the league DON'T have an eye for talent or your eye for talent is better than theirs??

I don't want to assume anything, I just want to be clear on what you're saying.....

GINeric

Reaction score
Buddy you’re roasting a league mvp and a super bowl champion? Did you seen the 3 point party we just had .

For the record I jsut looked it up
Derek carr career td/int is 195-88
Dak Prescott carrer td/int 143/51

32,000 yards for carr career.
Dak 24k

Very clever!!! You compare Dak's numbers to a quarterback who was drafted 2 or 3 seasons before Dak got into the NFL... and Dak missed almost a whole season after that LOL!!!

I dare you compare Carr's first 4 seasons up against Dak's!!! I BET you won't do that!!

But nice try comparing a quarterback with a 2 year head start. You should be asking yourself why Dak a 4th rounder has better overall winning percentage, TD to INT ratio, etc than Carr who's a FIRST round draft pic.... LOL!!!

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Actually Dak is not the $160 man, with endorsements and all he is probably the $200+ million dollar man. This has gotta be the greatest con job in the history of not only sports but business deals. $200 million for a complete imposter. I am not sure how long the endorsements are going to last now that his number is up. Given what they are raking out to Zeke and Dak and total endorsements we are probably looking at close to $350 million in payouts for probably as worthless a duo in any sporting team in the history of the universe. Just freaked amazing. And it does not really hurt the guy with the $200 million yacht.