Is Dak in your top ten QB?

GINeric

Reaction score
Actually Dak is not the $160 man, with endorsements and all he is probably the $200+ million dollar man. This has gotta be the greatest con job in the history of not only sports but business deals. $200 million for a complete imposter. I am not sure how long the endorsements are going to last now that his number is up. Given what they are raking out to Zeke and Dak and total endorsements we are probably looking at close to $350 million in payouts for probably as worthless a duo in any sporting team in the history of the universe. Just freaked amazing. And it does not really hurt the guy with the $200 million yacht.

Nah... Baker Mayfield is the biggest fraud in history

plymkr

Reaction score
I had him at 10 or 11 preseason. He’s in jeopardy of falling down to 15 or 20 unless he makes something of this season.
That's me also. Preseason I had him 10-12. After Sunday I am thinking 20ish. He's been trending down since the Denver game last year. I've questioned if he can read defenses after last season and Sunday was a nail in the coffin that he can't. I'm hoping I'm wrong but it's not looking too good.

Verdict

Reaction score
mines

1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr
12 deshsaun Watson lol and also Ryan tanehill

Huge drop off

14-18 Kyler Murray/ dak/ tua/ Mac jones / Trevor Lawrence

they’re all younger and getting better.

so he’s below average.
No. He’s not.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
mines

1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr

Huge drop off

so he’s below average.

Who cares about ranking's, they dont win games. You need to build your Offense around the QB skillset.

Id be more concerned that our QB and WR1 dont have a compatible skillset. CD needs the ball in front of him to run into, Dak tends to underthrow. Then again if Dak wanted to keep Coop would he still be wearing a Star?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mines

1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr

Huge drop off

so he’s below average.
He’s definitely number 10. And that’s not good enough with this team

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’d take Herbert over any QB on this list.

And putting Burrow over Allen, is questionable.

Arguing where Dak belongs is meaningless to me, because he’s just an average QB, that was being carried all these years.
I totally agree he’s number one in my book also

khiladi

Reaction score
Put Dak on any of the rosters guys like Geno Smith were starting on, with fluctuating offenses and horrible OL and talent, he’d be a backup like every other fart in the wind QB.

Dak’s skill-set is completely erratic and all over the place.

ghst187

Reaction score
He was before last Sunday.
Not anymore.

i agree. Always knew he lacked a bit in the arm and precision dept but thought he made up for it with leadership and grit but he showed none of those either in a big opening game stage after talking it up all off-season…yet another miserable failure in the spotlight. Horrible throws, bad decisions…all around looked like a scrub and this is year 7.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Put Dak on any of the rosters guys like Geno Smith were starting on, with fluctuating offenses and horrible OL and talent, he’d be a backup like every other fart in the wind QB.

Dak’s skill-set is completely erratic and all over the place.
I think he embarrassed himself. Sunday night

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
i agree. Always knew he lacked a bit in the arm and precision dept but thought he made up for it with leadership and grit but he showed none of those either in a big opening game stage after talking it up all off-season…yet another miserable failure in the spotlight. Horrible throws, bad decisions…all around looked like a scrub and this is year 7.
That’s my issue. Is the regression not getting better. I no longer can support him

Brooksey

Reaction score
mines

1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr

Huge drop off

so he’s below average.

1. Josh allen
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Patrick Mahomes
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Kyler Murray
10. Matt Stafford
11. Deshsaun Watson
12. Derek Carr
13. Baker Mayfield
14. Matt Ryan
15. Jared Goff
16.Trevor Lawrence
17. Zack Wilson
18. David Mills
19. Dak Prescott
20. Marcus Mariota

zeke21

Reaction score
You say anyone with an eye for talent knew that Dak is a bum??

Well just this off-season, someone posted a list with current and former players, coaches, GMs and scouts that all had Dak in the top 10. So are you saying these players, coaches, GMs and scouts who are paid millions of dollars to do what they do in the league DON'T have an eye for talent or your eye for talent is better than theirs??

I don't want to assume anything, I just want to be clear on what you're saying.....
I'll be clear.. I've NEVER seen Dak have any elite skills or weapons. I was pissed off when they dumped Romo for him and I declared we will not win a ring with this guy as our QB. 7 years later and I feel pretty justified in my position and very very pissed off that all those people you mentioned.. who SHOULD know far better than me.. can't see this fraud for what he is. A bog average passer with poor accuracy, no power, shoddy time management, ego driven plays called at LOS and needs a near PERFECT all star cast around him to do anything remotely positive.

I don't know why they pay those hacks so much money.. probably the same reason why you are still defending Dak. Delusional.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
When he could run freely like a Gazelle yes. Running was the hallmark that made him a great college QB.He can't run freely anymore so it puts him back to just average in my books.