Is Dak in your top ten QB?

Brax

Reaction score
Thats crazy, because according to the NFL official rankings, this isnt true. Former and current players, coaches, GMs and scouts also put Dak at around 10.

Daks production had him around 10. Thats not an opinion, thats just mathematics.

With that said, do you believe that you know more about NFL football talent than the players, coaches, GMs and scouts?? Thats a simple question.... i only ask because none of these players, coaches, GMs and scouts said what you said, so do you believe you know more than them?
3 points is just simple math it’s less than 19 can’t get more simple for you.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
That’s my issue. Is the regression not getting better. I no longer can support him
you quitter. I remember all those better than other qb's posts. lmao.
you might consider changing your name to PissingInthewind?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Derek Carr in his last 11 games: 14 TDs, 13 INTs, 11 fumbles, 5-6 record

Whatever you think Dak is, you can’t realistically put Carr over him.

Interesting that you selected the last 11 games as if trying to reflect some sort of an agenda. That said, here is Derek Carr's stats for the 2021-2022 regular season games (18 games):

450 of 663 5,099 yards 25 td's 17 int's 67.9% Comp % 15 fumbles 40 carries 108 yards 10-8 record

Here are Dak's stats for the 2021-2022 season (17 games):

424 of 625 4,583 yards 37 td's 11 int's 67.8% Comp % 14 fumbles 50 carries 157 yards 1 td 11-6 record

Can you place Carr higher than Dak statistically? In my two cent opinion they are damn near equal to one another at this point in their careers.

The biggest difference? The Raiders can get out of Carr's contract after this season with only $5.6M in dead money remaining (a 2023 savings of $29.2M if traded/released) while Dallas is stuck with Dak's contract until at least through the 2023 season (2024 dead money of $39.9M with a savings of $12.2M if traded/released).

CWR

Reaction score
Based on his entire body or work I'm not dropping him out of the top 10. However, if you look at last year after Denver and week 1 you have to consider he's been exposed. His ranking is being held in a tumultuous position at best.

Another question would be how much of that is based on KMs failure to adjust?

Retro88

Reaction score
mines

1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr
12 deshsaun Watson lol and also Ryan tanehill

Huge drop off

14-18 Kyler Murray/ dak/ tua/ Mac jones / Trevor Lawrence

they’re all younger and getting better.

so he’s below average.

The first 7 ok. After that you start getting carried away big time

bigE79

Reaction score
mines

1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr
12 deshsaun Watson lol and also Ryan tanehill

Huge drop off

14-18 Kyler Murray/ dak/ tua/ Mac jones / Trevor Lawrence

they’re all younger and getting better.

so he’s below average.
In the usfl, maybe..lol

kskboys

Reaction score
it's mental. he convinced himself he can not take changes. No turnovers, that is how he got all his jobs. He's a safe conservative QB who takes no chances.
I can't disagree w/ that.

Which means Jerry has evaluated personnel horribly once again. You can win w/ a QB like that if you build a strong running game, a top 5 D, and route running WR's.

Wizarus

Reaction score
One game shouldn't change things but I already had him competing for that 10 spot before Sunday.