Is Dak in your top ten QB?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
i agree. Always knew he lacked a bit in the arm and precision dept but thought he made up for it with leadership and grit but he showed none of those either in a big opening game stage after talking it up all off-season…yet another miserable failure in the spotlight. Horrible throws, bad decisions…all around looked like a scrub and this is year 7.
Yep, the future looking kinda bleak around here right now.....

GINeric

Reaction score
3 points is just simple math it’s less than 19 can’t get more simple for you.

Well Aaron Rodgers is on higher levels than Dak.... but he only was able to muster 7 points during the Packers *** whipping this weekend. What does that say???

And again, do you believe that you know more about NFL football talent than current and former players, coaches, GMs, and scouts who have the total opposite opinion than you do about Dak??? You never answered the question....

GINeric

Reaction score
This week any that put up more than 3 points.

I didn't know we judged quarterbacks based on week one. Well since we are, Aaron Rodgers only put up 7 points during the *** whipping vs Minnesota..... what should i take from that??

And did any of the other quarterbacks play on a squad this weekend that committed the amount of penalties that we did???

I'll wait....

GINeric

Reaction score
I'll be clear.. I've NEVER seen Dak have any elite skills or weapons. I was pissed off when they dumped Romo for him and I declared we will not win a ring with this guy as our QB. 7 years later and I feel pretty justified in my position and very very pissed off that all those people you mentioned.. who SHOULD know far better than me.. can't see this fraud for what he is. A bog average passer with poor accuracy, no power, shoddy time management, ego driven plays called at LOS and needs a near PERFECT all star cast around him to do anything remotely positive.

I don't know why they pay those hacks so much money.. probably the same reason why you are still defending Dak. Delusional.

Much respect to your opinion/take. With that said, there are many Hall of Fame quarterbacks who didn't have rings in their first 6 or 7 years. Im not saying Dak is a HOFer, but what is your opinion on those HOFers who didn't have rings in their first 6 or 7 years......

Just like Dak didn't....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Bad time for this topic. The only top 10 Dak would be in with his fan base is the top 10 worst. He’s regressed and lost his confidence. The loss of confidence could be the reason for his regression but he continues to have accuracy issues and good luck bouncing back not being able to throw the football for several weeks along with being stuck with a very average supporting cast.

Brax

Reaction score
Well Aaron Rodgers is on higher levels than Dak.... but he only was able to muster 7 points during the Packers *** whipping this weekend. What does that say???

And again, do you believe that you know more about NFL football talent than current and former players, coaches, GMs, and scouts who have the total opposite opinion than you do about Dak??? You never answered the question....
I was wrong about the Defense I’ll eat humble pie looks like they have to hold teams to 2 points not 14 to get the W. You are right Dak a top 10 QB Sunday proved that, I apologize for doubting your sage observations. Jerry should definitely extend him right now there couldn’t be a better time. Thanks for putting me straight appreciated.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
mines

1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr
12 deshsaun Watson lol and also Ryan tanehill

Huge drop off

14-18 Kyler Murray/ dak/ tua/ Mac jones / Trevor Lawrence

they’re all younger and getting better.

so he’s below average.

Doesnt matter where he is positioned. Your list is an ordered playstrength of the actual NFL QBs. It does not say anthing about how good a QB really is. It just tells you that QB at #1 is better than QB at #2. Not if QB at #1 is elite or garbage.

Saying that Dak is an bad NFL QB. He was from day one and sitll is.
If you put him at #14 it just tells everybody what you think about those you placed behind him.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Bad time for this topic. The only top 10 Dak would be in with his fan base is the top 10 worst. He’s regressed and lost his confidence. The loss of confidence could be the reason for his regression but he continues to have accuracy issues and good luck bouncing back not being able to throw the football for several weeks along with being stuck with a very average supporting cast.

Yes I think this is a smart post by you.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
1. Brady
2. Allen
3. Mahomes
4. Rodgers
5. Herbert

Those are the elite QB’s

I’m hoping Dak can be merely good at this point.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Carr’s last game was pretty bad too. His playoff game last year compared to Dak’s SF was pretty bad too.

Lets compare their careers? Their win/loss record? Their QBRs? Their passer ratings? Turnover rate? Completion %? Dak has him almost clear across the board.

Derek Carr has done nothing in the NFL that Dak Prescott hasn’t done or done better.
Derek Carr plays in the best division in the NFL. Dak plays in the NFL's worst division. END OF DISCUSSION.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
mines

1. Mahomes
2. Brady
3. Rodgers
4. Burrow
5. Herbert
6. Josh Allen
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Russel Wilson
9. Matt Stafford
10. Kirk cousins
11, Derek carr
12 deshsaun Watson lol and also Ryan tanehill

Huge drop off

14-18 Kyler Murray/ dak/ tua/ Mac jones / Trevor Lawrence

they’re all younger and getting better.

so he’s below average.
He's below my top 20.

GINeric

Reaction score
I was wrong about the Defense I’ll eat humble pie looks like they have to hold teams to 2 points not 14 to get the W. You are right Dak a top 10 QB Sunday proved that, I apologize for doubting your sage observations. Jerry should definitely extend him right now there couldn’t be a better time. Thanks for putting me straight appreciated.

You're great at deflecting but, Iwasn't trying to put you straight.... I just asked a simple question and you keep running from it. Why are you scared to answer a simple question??? Based on your logic, do you believe you know more about NFL football talent than current and former players, coaches, GMs, and scouts that speak totally opposite of NFL personnel than you do????

Is that a yes or no??

Retro88

Reaction score
Really?
Super Bowl winner Russ Wilson, and Matt stafford?
The rams and Broncos would trade those guys for our guy?
Teams would trade multiple first round Picks for our guy?

Everything after 7 is where your list gets wonky, imo. The reality is everyone knows he's very talented and only fans want to downplay that for their agenda. The compensation isn't worth discussing bc of our GM. I'm not saying he's better than Wilson and Stafford but he's in that range. He's around that 8-12 range. Personally, I'd put him 10th.

We can win with Dak. The real problem is that the Jones family won't do what's necessary to win. They do more to keep us from winning then our opponents do.

Last edited: