Is Dak now the 2nd Best QB in the NFC

Hadenough

Reaction score
Stafford winning a Superbowl doesn't vault him into any new stratosphere. Eli won 2 and he's mediocre.
Tell Brady Eli was mediocre. Eli was a slightly better than average QB except when he got into the playoffs. The dude played great. His brother Payton was great in regular season but wasn't the same in the playoffs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Rodgers and Stafford have a combined 2 Super Bowl appearances.

So the people who are like: "everyone except Rodgers and Stafford sucks in the NFC", I'd say there's a huge likelihood that the one who plays in the Super Bowl next year from the NFC is someone who sucks. (according to this board)

But come on you will hear how the teams other than the SB ones were just not good....and then that same poster will be like "Why does Dak need all the talent to win"...its really fun to watch the logic here.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Tell Brady Eli was mediocre. Eli was a slightly better than average QB except when he got into the playoffs. The dude played great. His brother Payton was great in regular season but wasn't the same in the playoffs.
Doubt Brady would care as much about Eli as he would the Defensive Line, but I only watched the games.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What? He wasn’t great yet he has the same number of SBs as his brother lol.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

I mean is your argument really that Eli was the reason they won? Do you think you would get one expert to say "Yeah I would take Eli over Payton" if he was starting a football team? If so ok but i think your choosing a very tough road to win an argument.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Oh Eli played great?

Well let's check the stats:
Giants scored 21 and 17 pts.

First SB - Eli 55%, 2 tds, 1 int. 2 fumbles, 4 yds rushing. Wow, that's great? Nope.
Second SB - Eli 75%, 296 yards, 1 td. 1 rush for -1 yds. Good percentage and yards, but with only 1 td he didn't contribute much to the scoring. That's great? Nope again.

In 2007 the Pats scored 67 tds in the regular season, nearly 6,600 yards. Yet only scored 14 pts in the SB,

Eli didn't beat the Pats, his defense did....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Eli Manning was garbage basically his entire career. An inconsistent turnover machine. If he didn't have the last name "Manning" his career would have gone down the Rex Grossman path. But the Giants saw greatness that simply wasn't there; and having a dominant defense carry Eli to two Super Bowls led New York to keep him longer than they should have.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Eli Manning was garbage basically his entire career. An inconsistent turnover machine. If he didn't have the last name "Manning" his career would have gone down the Rex Grossman path. But the Giants saw greatness that simply wasn't there; and having a dominant defense carry Eli to two Super Bowls led New York to keep him longer than they should have.
He was garbage until they would sneak into the playoffs. Knocked off one of the most dominant teams of the Era too.

lwehlers

Reaction score
prescott just went down the list of top nfc qbs with brady back again.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wilson to the Broncos, Brady gone, what's your thoughts, I'm not sure it even means anything!!

Fake news, the hour changed today. He is what he is, not going to get any better...clock just changed.

ICP

Reaction score
Depending on what happens once free agency, the draft and trades are completed Dak might not even be the 2nd best QB in the NFC East