Is Dak now the 2nd Best QB in the NFC

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You mean like when you said Dak was elite and I told you if you believe in him so much then lets do an account bet and you refused because you don't really believe in him like you pretend you do?
Yes, that's one of the lies you made up, now you're doubling down? Good lord you need help. I've literally never said Prescott was elite.
Your 3rd grade caliber, idiotic "bet" doesn't quite have the sting you think it does.
What a tool.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You only read Dak threads. That's your problem. I talk about all the Cowboys players. Venture out a little more and you'll see.

Post up other Cowboys players scouting reports and lets talk about em. Why get upset when you're not doing anything but fueling the Dak is great fires that people like me have to come in a extinguish? You're here, upset in another Dak thread because other Cowboys players aren't being brought up in it? That's just weird. IT'S A DAK THREAD AND YOU'RE MAD THAT RANDY GREGORY ISN'T BEING TALKED ABOUT IT IN. Think about that for a second.

The scouting report from 6 years ago proved that it was accurate and spot on. It's not irrelevant at all. It can be used as a barometer on how far a player has come since college. What this shows for Dak is that he has not come far at all. And your question about why some of these are still an issue for Dak after 6 years is very, very, very simple. It's because he is what he is. We've seen his celling. They wrote that scouting report for a reason and Dak was a 4th round pick for a reason. He is who he is. Accept it.

If I was you I'd prepare myself for a regression from him next season now that the cupboard is getting more bare. Cooper saved his career and changed the trajectory of the team. Is there another savior going to step up?
LOL. well, this is what happens you jump to answer before doing your work because all you want to do is win an argument. if you ever read any other Thread other than Dak related threads you would clearly and easily notice my posts on whole host of other subjects and discussions including one on Jerry Jones newly found love child!!! (a 27 page thread no less, go figure).

and as I said, you are obsessed about Dak, given every day you post 10s of different types of comments in knocking Dak a differernt way, when everyone already agrees that Dak is average, below average or bad or whatever (who cares, we all know he is not elite or good, so it doesn't matter), but you seem to keep wanting to prove what's already proven and agreed by almost everyone.....

as mentioned the scouting report may be true here, but there are 100s of other players whose scouting reports say they have flaws, yet they come in NFL and improve and the scouting report no longer is valid. trying to prove Dak is bad (yet again), using a scouting report from 6 years ago is meaningless. all it shows is that he didn't improve. we knew he had flaws coming to the league.

btw, tom brady was a 6th round pick, cousins was a 4th round pick, wilson was a 3rd round pick, leaf was the second overall pick, Rodgers dropped in the first round, Montana was a 3rd round pick, etc. players come into the league in all different rounds, some succeed. some fail. end of story.

and as I had said before, I accepted that Dak is not good. not sure if you want me to accept it 1000 different ways, given you try to prove what's already proven 1000 different ways.

you are obsessed. Dak lives in your head. that's sad.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes, that's one of the lies you made up, now you're doubling down? Good lord you need help. I've literally never said Prescott was elite.
Your 3rd grade caliber, idiotic "bet" doesn't quite have the sting you think it does.
What a tool.
You're emotional because you know I'm right. You said it and you turned down the account bet that proved that your belief in Dak is all for show.

If you don't want me bringing this stuff up then don't unprovoked reply to me. Because if you don't show up in my notifications I don't even know you exists.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL. well, this is what happens you jump to answer before doing your work because all you want to do is win an argument. if you ever read any other Thread other than Dak related threads you would clearly and easily notice my posts on whole host of other subjects and discussions including one on Jerry Jones newly found love child!!! (a 27 page thread no less, go figure).

and as I said, you are obsessed about Dak, given every day you post 10s of different types of comments in knocking Dak a differernt way, when everyone already agrees that Dak is average, below average or bad or whatever (who cares, we all know he is not elite or good, so it doesn't matter), but you seem to keep wanting to prove what's already proven and agreed by almost everyone.....

as mentioned the scouting report may be true here, but there are 100s of other players whose scouting reports say they have flaws, yet they come in NFL and improve and the scouting report no longer is valid. trying to prove Dak is bad (yet again), using a scouting report from 6 years ago is meaningless. all it shows is that he didn't improve. we knew he had flaws coming to the league.

btw, tom brady was a 6th round pick, cousins was a 4th round pick, wilson was a 3rd round pick, leaf was the second overall pick, Rodgers dropped in the first round, Montana was a 3rd round pick, etc. players come into the league in all different rounds, some succeed. some fail. end of story.

and as I had said before, I accepted that Dak is not good. not sure if you want me to accept it 1000 different ways, given you try to prove what's already proven 1000 different ways.

you are obsessed. Dak lives in your head. that's sad.
Look at that wall of nonsense.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You're emotional because you know I'm right. You said it and you turned down the account bet that proved that your belief in Dak is all for show.

If you don't want me bringing this stuff up then don't unprovoked reply to me. Because if you don't show up in my notifications I don't even know you exists.
You're way too predictable. First you lie, then you double down and then when you get called out you make more BS up about emotions, lmao. I'm a dallas fan, not a Prescott fan, get it right troll. Your obsession with Dak is an illness.
You need meds.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're way too predictable. First you lie, then you double down and then when you get called out you make more BS up about emotions, lmao. I'm a dallas fan, not a Prescott fan, get it right troll. Your obsession with Dak is an illness.
You need meds.
Then what do you call your obsession with me?

blueblood70

Reaction score
There are some that evaluate QB's by wins, some by playoff success, some by stats like passer rating or QBR. I just don't see any measure where Dak is better than Murray, regardless of which one is your preference.
nearly all of them say hes Better than Murray..thanks for proving my point.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
With Brady and Wilson out of the NFC now I see it as this.

Tier 1:

Rodgers
Stafford

Tier: 2

None right now

Tier 3:

Murray
Cousins
Garrapolo
Dak
Wentz
Ryan

Not enough info to know:

Lance
Fields
Hurts

Tier 4:

The rest

Pretty much you could make the argument Dak is anywhere from 3rd-9th in the NFC which of course consists of 16 teams. And this is with a really weak NFC now. And Lance or Fields could hop him by the end of next year. I personally would have him at 6th and at best 4th. That's without even factoring in the much better AFC. Bottom line, the guy is way overrated and way overpaid. Now factor in the Cowboys as a team will be worse next year and there is a low low chance the defense gets 37 TO's and 7 defensive TD's, Dak will have to truly prove it next year. My guess this time next year everyone will be asking how the Cowboys get out from under his contract. Will be interesting to watch.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
It's amazing that this is from over 6 years ago and he has not improved in those areas at all.

I could make an argument for slight improvements at times on some, but that all comes back to the exact issue he doesn't have the physical skillset or gifts given to him to excel. He is what he is and just as Jerry does with all of his players they draft, he fell in love and over compensated.

Big_D

Reaction score
Oh Lord….who cares?!
I don’t care if he’s #2 or #7. All I care about is that he plays well enough to take this team to the finish line.

People put a lot of stock in these rankings that mean absolutely nothing. Wait till the NFLs top 100 players comes out.. Another useless list! Time to start winning playoff games.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I remember there were a couple of dummies posting that Wentz was better than Dak. LOL!!!! Its funny how "geniuses" like that have quickly disappeared into obscurity.
It seems like the last time those two played against each other was so long ago. I normally wouldn't remember what happened except that Dak was horrible and Wentz was throwing the ball to WRs who were bagging groceries the week before. That game was a nightmare.

GINeric

Reaction score
It seems like the last time those two played against each other was so long ago. I normally wouldn't remember what happened except that Dak was horrible and Wentz was throwing the ball to WRs who were bagging groceries the week before. That game was a nightmare.

Even Tim Tebow has had a nice game or two, so that doesn't really mean anything. Wentz got his spot taken by a backup quarterback who's probably not even in the league right now.

Dak got a solid contract for a reason.... while Wentz is bouncing around the league like a Spaulding basketball. For all the dummies that said Wentz was better than Dak, THEY are living in a nightmare.

morat1959

Reaction score
Even Tim Tebow has had a nice game or two, so that doesn't really mean anything. Wentz got his spot taken by a backup quarterback who's probably not even in the league right now.

Dak got a solid contract for a reason.... while Wentz is bouncing around the league like a Spaulding basketball. For all the dummies that said Wentz was better than Dak, THEY are living in a nightmare.
No, we’re living in reality. Dak got the contract because JJ is clueless. He’s won nothing and never will. Dak sux!