Is Dak on Wentz level or bus driver?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
We find out over next 6 weeks. I know the loss of Zeke hurts but it allows Cowboys to truly know what they have at QB & even Rod Smith. It also puts some responsibility on WRs who I think have gone silent for long.

Are you insuating Dak has been a bus driver to this point? Zeke is a part of our team and every qb has weapons to some extent? People really go to extreme lengths to discredit Dak. I find it nauseating.

Sydla

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how much it affects the ppg.

Gonna find out some interesting stuff the next 6 weeks.

- Can Prescott succeed at a high level without Elliott?

and

- If Prescott does in fact continue to play at a high level and the running game is actually still good, does it call into question using the 4th pick in the draft on a TB?

I suspect the answers are Prescott is a really good QB and our running game will be OK, just not as potent as with Elliott.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
More like Mike Brady
latest
The Mightiest of all Brady's.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Gonna find out some interesting stuff the next 6 weeks.

- Can Prescott succeed at a high level without Elliott?

and

- If Prescott does in fact continue to play at a high level and the running game is actually still good, does it call into question using the 4th pick in the draft on a TB?

I suspect the answers are Prescott is a really good QB and our running game will be OK, just not as potent as with Elliott.
That is always questionable. That will be answered around the 2nd contract time.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wanted him too but we were never going to get him. Just don't see a reason to obsess over him though. Can't change anything.

Some people, like you, accept everything a team does and some, like me, don't.

Franchise altering mistake.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
He's not Wentz, but he's not a bus driver. The next 6 weeks are going to tell us a lot about what Dak is made of.

You haven't seen any indication of what Dak is made of? I'm ******* glad he's not Wentz. He's Dak Prescott. Look at the cumulative success and take a deep dive into the stats. Not sure if you follow the sport or caught up in hype?

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Neither Wentz or Dak is Tom Brady. There both Alex Smith. But slightly better versions. Dak makes better decisions. Wentz has a better arm. It will be a 2 team race for awhile to come in the NFC east

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's not Wentz, but he's not a bus driver. The next 6 weeks are going to tell us a lot about what Dak is made of.

He's got a shot and that shot is if Alfred Morris can still be the back he was in Washington. If that guy is still there then the offense should be fine. Not Zeke good but still productive.

But if this means the offense has to be carried by Prescott, you might as well take the rest of the football season off. He can't do it. Doesn't have the talent.