Is Dak on Wentz level or bus driver?

River82

Reaction score
Just telling the truth. He's the best young QB in the game and he should have been a Cowboy. It's kind of notable.

Carson "I can't progress through my reads good thing I'm in a college offense" Wentz? No thanks.

Wood

Reaction score
In this thread are we arguing that Wentz has no weapons or weapon or what

Well I think Dallas now has good defense to go with Dak & very good OL. You can say Wentz has little better defense but probably not as good as OL. I see it as level playing field between two for next 6 weeks. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I recall before the draft this draft class was called QB weak. Now their [Dak,Goff and Wince} are called the
next QB generation of great QB.
I haven't watched Wince play a game yet but what I see in Dak is the heart of a winner. Determination.
He has better ball skills then the scouting reports that the paper boys put out. Dak will continue to
improve and so will Wince.
We'll be the class of the NFL for a decade.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Do we not get to judge Goff unless Gurley gets hurt?

Last edited:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
LOL.

Some of you are so sensitive and have such tight panties.

Might be time to move to boxers.
Just gets old. I would like to think you’re merely joking and trying to stir up the fans in here, but maaaaan, you sure do come to the defense of the Iggles more times than not. And it’s not just been this season. Very noticeable.

I prefer manties.