Is Dak only a Tier 2 QB?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Right there is no player bigger than the team...again seems kinda stone/glass house to say that while hoping the QB fails and knowing if he fails so will the team...same "Player over team" scenario just reversed.
They just blame Dak for Cowboys not having more success .

No contributing factors to front office, coaching staff or any other weaknesses.

I guess they forgot this franchise hasn’t had any more success in over 25 years. Lol

NotForLong

Reaction score
The Cowboys have a huge Fan Base . . . So I am sure there may be fans like that . . . but there are also fans like me Who have watched Dak every year . . . and every year watching the season end with the NFL figuring Dak out.

And every time the next year I have hope . . . One year I was even trying to instill hope into @PAPPYDOG as of 2022 I am done with the false hope just for the sake of it . . . Its what has me dangling on Jerry's line all these years

I love the Cowboys and I love that we finally have a generational talent in Micah . . . And if the Cowboys won the Super Bowl I would be ecstatic . . . I wouldn't be mad because Dak was apart of it.

When I speak on Dak I speak as a fan who loves the team . . . 6 years later Dak is who He is . . . A liability in the Red Zone which means He can't get it done when the pressure is on . . . Which means He will never led this team to anything.

You see I am one of the ones that have been saying that Dak's passes are difficult to catch since Dez. . . Meanwhile an amazing talent like CD Lamb is constantly roasted in this forum for drops. . . I have been fearful that one of Dak's wild passes would get CD hurt . . . Meanwhile its poor Gallup that is the one that got injured . . .

Then Amari spoke up against Jerry and now He is gone . . . Dak has had no success without Amari (besides the magical Season of the Offensive Line aka 2016)

This year will be the Dak sheet show.
@CowboyFrog

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for you or anybody to posts where somebody literally says they hope Dak fails.

That's this made up thing in ya'lls head to justify to yourself this weird obsession with defending Dak from criticism at all costs.

I'll ask again... Please, show me where somebody flat out says "I hope Dak fails".
They have to project unto others in order to justify the passions they have for Dak

shabazz

Reaction score
So, you’re defending the Dak trolls . This is what you want more of in Cowboys forum?

Instead you choose to take on the one attempting to clean it up or at least expose it.

Your definition of the word “troll” is not reasonable and fabricated to suit an agenda

there’s a lot of redefining words these days to suit one’s needs and to deflect responsibility

I could list at least 10 words that have been redefined in the last 2 years but I’ll pass on a 3 day ban for just now……I’ll take the ban when it’s worth it. ;)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You said Pappy was a true fan correct? I find it hard to believe you have not seen what he posts about Dak...he had a whole great time over the injury even had funny pictures made up knowing his injury hurt the team badly...again you can say that all you want but they have posted it.
I have never seen Pappy say that he hopes Dak fails. I don't think I've seen anyone flat out say that on here even after the poll that showed that 80% of the users here voted that they'd rather move on from Dak.

I can't speak for Pappy, but I would assume that he and I both would love to have the faith in Dak that you and other seems to have in him. We just don't see it. We see him crumble too much when it matters most.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They have to project unto others in order to justify the passions they have for Dak

yes they do have to as when you hope the starting QB fails your literally hoping the team is going to fail, again like Dak dont like Dak it fine whatever opinion you have but when you label other members Player fans not team fans because they want the QB to do good..it just seems Pot/kettle to me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Your definition of the word “troll” is not reasonable and fabricated to suit an agenda

there’s a lot of redefining words these days to suit one’s needs and to deflect responsibility

I could list at least 10 words that have been redefined in the last 2 years but I’ll pass on a 3 day ban for just now……I’ll take the ban when it’s worth it. ;)
You don’t believe we have any rival fans posing as Cowboy fans here simply to troll our board for sheer entertainment?

One of which even inadvertently admitted to being a troll. And why I begun this crusade.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
yes they do have to as when you hope the starting QB fails your literally hoping the team is going to fail, again like Dak dont like Dak it fine whatever opinion you have but when you label other members Player fans not team fans because they want the QB to do good..it just seems Pot/kettle to me.
@NotForLong

You've been around since 2017.

Have you ever seen someone flat out say they hope Dak fails?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am fine with him being in tier 2. Once you’re in tier 2. The line between him and the other QB’s is so small it’s hard to quantify an exact order.

I would have him above Deshaun and Lamar at this point.

" The line between Dak Prescott and Patrick Mahomes is so small."

NotForLong

Reaction score
I just gave 2 detailed comments as to how I am not hoping for Him to fail . . . Yet you go into a mindless rant based upon you projecting on me that I WISH FOR HIM TO FAIL

What's wrong with you?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
QBs get their flowers when they win. Crying that QB wins aren't a stat doesn't change that.
Dak is a top 10 QB but to be considered Tier 1 you gotta make deep playoff runs at least once.
Dak is really good and the Cowboys will put it all together soon enough is my guess.

Dak outplayed Josh Allen all last regular season. But we see the narratives we do because of the playoffs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I have never seen Pappy say that he hopes Dak fails. I don't think I've seen anyone flat out say that on here even after the poll that showed that 80% of the users here voted that they'd rather move on from Dak.

I can't speak for Pappy, but I would assume that he and I both would love to have the faith in Dak that you and other seems to have in him. We just don't see it. We see him crumble too much when it matters most.

Again i find it hard to believe you have not seen his "Dak Angles" again like Dak dont like Dak thats a fan opinion and your welcome to it....but calling other people "Player fans" not "Team fans" because they want the starting QB of the team to do well seems kinda ridiculous.....So basically if they share your opinion they are team fans but if they dont they are not good fans? While your following is very known here for hoping Dak fails....even thought Dalton would bring the team greatness...these are your "True Fans" By the way ask some here even Pappy who he sided with when patriots fans came here and started hagging on memebers and Cowboy players...yeah "True Fan"..sorry if real cowboy fans want to dog the team fine but other teams fans will get both barrels if they come here doing it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually I misread the post from the artist formerly known as Dak PresGOAT. He was saying very little difference between the tier 2 QBs.

I still don't agree but much less crazy.

Stafford. Wilson and Watson are significantly better QBs. Much more talented.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
QBs get their flowers when they win. Crying that QB wins aren't a stat doesn't change that.
Dak is a top 10 QB but to be considered Tier 1 you gotta make deep playoff runs at least once.
Dak is really good and the Cowboys will put it all together soon enough is my guess.

Dak outplayed Josh Allen all last regular season. But we see the narratives we do because of the playoffs.

And he should get that label, fair or not he is the QB and needs to step up in the playoffs and this last one he did not for sure. This whole problem will correct it self one way or another...either he will get it done or we will get another QB..BUT while he is our starting QB I am going to root for him to be great so the team can win.

NotForLong

Reaction score
@NotForLong

You've been around since 2017.

Have you ever seen someone flat out say they hope Dak fails?
Lol . . . I have been here alot longer but my original Handle 31hammer was banned I go back to around 2003.

Funny thing is I was banned because I went on a drunken tirade against Romo . . . which makes it so ironic that I am called a Romosexual

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I just gave 2 detailed comments as to how I am not hoping for Him to fail . . . Yet you go into a mindless rant based upon you projecting on me that I WISH FOR HIM TO FAIL

What's wrong with you?

NotForLong said:
Jerry Sheet the bed in 2016 and desperately needs Elliott & Dak to win something together in order to justify his Genius Football ability. . . . Dak & Elliott came into the league together and they will leave together.

When Elliott's wheels finally fall off is when Jerry will finally let Dak go as well.

They are both gonna struggle this year . . . It is not gonna be pretty watching the demise of Dak . . . We saw a little preview last year after the playoff game.

The fall of the pipe dream that is Dak is gonna be epic.

Get your :popcorn:

This is you earlier on another thread i responded to is it not?