Is Henson done or...?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Sorry fellas but I can't help but think about Chad Hutchinson. I feel like once Parcells decided to send him to NFL Europe, his fate was sealed. I'm not sure the Cowboys had any plans to keep Hutchinson on the team unless he had a spectacular outing in NFL Europe. I look at Henson the same way. I'm not sure he's coming back unless he lights it up overseas.

superpunk

Reaction score
Jarv said:
Lets look at the NFC East...Where would you put Bledsoe in that conference ?

3rd behind Macflab and Manning ? How would you compare him to Brunnell ? Brunell is A LOT more mobile, Bledsoe has a better arm.

In the last 3 years only Bledsoe has not made it to the playoffs.

He said top 5 in the NFL (think he meant NFC East). Of course, since there are only 4 QBs in the NFC East, he is top 5 by default. So it was a joke. But, don't let that stop you from claiming that Manning is a better QB than either Brunell or Bledsoe. :rolleyes:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
Drew is a hero to many young men, and women too for that matter. After all isn't that part of the mystique of a Hall of Fame legend like Studsoe?

It truly speaks volumes about his greatness that he has legions of Drewpies worldwide! :bow:

You're an early favorite for 2006 Troll of the Year. ;)

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
superpunk said:
He said top 5 in the NFL (think he meant NFC East). Of course, since there are only 4 QBs in the NFC East, he is top 5 by default. So it was a joke. But, don't let that stop you from claiming that Manning is a better QB than either Brunell or Bledsoe. :rolleyes:

Whoops, yes, I mean NFC East, not NFL East. My attempt at a joke falls flat when I can't spit it out.

JPM

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
You're an early favorite for 2006 Troll of the Year. ;)

Early favorite, I think he's a shoe-in.

kartr

Reaction score
superpunk said:
kartr, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I don't know how to respond to that except to say that you're terribly naive and :lmao2: :lmao: .

kartr

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
After reading that list of hideous QB's, it makes it all the more satisfying knowing we have one of the top 5 QB's in the NFL leading this team!:bow:

You are too funny.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
kartr said:
You are too funny.

I like this thread, it's funny, entertaining, and really stupid!

I don't know who is more annoying, Bledsoe4MVP or kartr!!

Hey, I got a question, serious now...who would win in a fist fight, Bledsoe or Quincy? Who would you lay your money down on?

kartr

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Sorry fellas but I can't help but think about Chad Hutchinson. I feel like once Parcells decided to send him to NFL Europe, his fate was sealed. I'm not sure the Cowboys had any plans to keep Hutchinson on the team unless he had a spectacular outing in NFL Europe. I look at Henson the same way. I'm not sure he's coming back unless he lights it up overseas.

I think you've summed it up pretty well. Last year at this time we heard that the reason that Henson didn't go to NFL Europe was that the Cowboys management didn't think very highly of it because of the low talent level of their O-lines and skill positions. So if they don't think very highly of NFL Europe and they're sending Henson there, then we can conclude that .......

jman

Reaction score
kartr said:
The guy you're referring to didn't need NFL Europe and only did drugs because his handlers were too stupid to realize he was the right guy for the job, but didn't want him because he didn't sell enough jersey's to the right people.

Or he wasn't mentally tough enough to handle the pressure of being a NFL QB.

Or...he was just stupid and wanted to get high and didn't care that he was blowing his chance.

Either one, but this blaming his failure on someone else has got to be the biggest joke of all. No one did it to him. Quincy did it to himself.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
jman said:
Or he wasn't mentally tough enough to handle the pressure of being a NFL QB.

Or...he was just stupid and wanted to get high and didn't care that he was blowing his chance.

Either one, but this blaming his failure on someone else has got to be the biggest joke of all. No one did it to him. Quincy did it to himself.

I thought the great QC had drug issues even in college? Anyone else hear that? So, how come it's the Cowboy "handlers" that caused his "greatness" to leap over the ledge?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
superpunk said:

I won't...thank you. Hope your feeling aren't hurt.

superpunk

Reaction score
Jarv said:
I won't...thank you. Hope your feeling aren't hurt.

Yeah...because making stupid claims about people I've never met pains me emotionally.:jerk:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Yeah...because making stupid claims about people I've never met pains me emotionally.:jerk:

So you have Met Eli and Mark, good for you !

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
superpunk said:
http://img266.*************/img266/9996/emptyroom0im.jpg

You are the Superest punk I've ever met...But still a punk buddy...lol

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

I can see the parrallel. NFLE was definitely the end of Hutch in Dallas but I also saw NFLE being the road to starting for Keith Davis. It really all comes down to how Henson performs in Europe.

The guy does say all the right things but you def dont get a feel for what he is really thinking.

You cannot tell me if Henson goes over there and performs well that it means hes done with. If anything it will cause Romo/Henson furor to be amplified. Well get to enjoy about 500 Romo posts from Nors.

If he pulls a Hutch and whines about it hes toast but so far hes not doing that. If he performs well then he probably is done.

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
eduncan22 said:
I watched the Bears game that year.

Henson had about 1 week of prep time for the game.

Also, he won the game. He has a 1-0 career record.

Henson is going to NFLE b/c the Cowboys think he might be something.

And how many weeks should a replacement quarterback have to get ready for a game? He only had 1 week to get ready is a weak excuse. I expect our backup to beable to step right off the bench at a moment's notice. He had 3/4's of a season running the practice squad to get ready. But thank you for pointing out the reason why he was so quickly demoted to 3rd string after that game by Parcells---and is now in the NFLe.

Not to mention, without JJ running wild in that game, Henson is still hunched up in a corner fighting off the demons. They would have cued off on him something fierce if that run wouldn't have been the distraction it was.

I guess gone are the thanksgivingDAYS of a Jason Garrett coming off the bench. How long did he have to prepare for that game? He was a 3rd string.

Henson excuses are tiring.
:star: